[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Annyeong toasties.....hiaaaa long time no see... .I miss u girls....last time i visited here was 5 or 6 month ago?? I even can't remember that....haha...sorry real life is so killing me....but even i'm not here for a long time my heart still love chaeki...haha...for all new membets of toasties welcome to burning toast family.... :x :x

and for all my chingu...master @jeonghyang captain @jillia chief @mulberry @riendonghae bloodiamond @cheoncheonhi @camzy @leeagasi @renebecks @nhaykay @shintin @limanh @cincalawra @obscuresalmon @giaonguyen‌ @cedricgordon @kathykel @p1n6an2012‌ @bao authornim (i forgot your id) haha....and for all members who i forget the names.....Misss u soooo muchhhhhh chinguuuu....hope we can celebrate chaeki anniversary and NG anniversary on august....... :D:D =)) =)) Spread chaeki love to everyone toast....and hope we can make a reunion here .....love u..... \m/ \m/ :-* :-*

Guest chaekiisheart

camzy said: @chaekiisheart DAEBAK! You can vividly remember your dream! Aigooo, how we wish that was true. But what do we know right? Hihihi...Thanks for sharing your story. Lemme give you a hug chingu!!!  >:D< >:D< >:D<
Miss y'all @toasts!!! Just dropping by. Hope everyone's doing well. :D

I only managed to sleep 3 hours because of that. I'm actually having a hard time to take some sleep that night so I decided to backtrack some pages in MCW thread and here. So I guess that's the reason why I dreamed about them. After that scene, I pushed myself to woke up while that dream was still fresh in my mind.  :x

Guest chaekiisheart

cr: chae king
waaaah. It never failed to make me smile and laugh. I can feel the chaeki love. :xI miss them so baaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Guest aya52893

Hi chaeki chingus! I miss you guys! :) i miss my beloved eunma/chaeki so much.. when will be the announcement of their relationship?lol. Delulu mind ON :D

Guest chaekiisheart

My omma is so hilarious XDThe wallpaper of my lappy is a picture of Chaeki. When she brought the lappy in the place where she's working, she summoned her co-workers and showed them the picture. And then she said, "This is me and my husband when we were young." And then her co-worker laughed with disbelief and they even compare the looks of chaeki in the looks if my parents right now. But my omma didn't stop in saying that they are Chaeki xD :D

@chaekiisheart hahahaha chingu you're omma is so adorable! She's also a toast eh? :))
Hi again @toasts! Been so busy these days, but I didn't stop missing our chaeki couple. Aigoo! Did everyone hear about the shooting incident in oppa's camp base last weekend? Omo! Good thing oppa is safe and the fugitive was captured immediately. *relief* :-S @-) =D>Joong Ki oppa please always be safe! [-O<

Dearest @toasts,
I know it's been ages since I last updated my ff, but I want to let you know that I just posted a new chapter of HIDDEN last night. You might want to check it out in these links:
AsianfanficsWattpad
Now that I updated mine, can I haunt our authornims too? Where art thou??? haha!
Oh, you may also want to check these new Chaeki ffs:
Pediatrician CoupleThe ChoiceInseparable Love
FFs in Bahasa, but Google Chrome can roughly translate itThe Last Autumn 
Step Brother
Enjoy reading!!! :D

Guest chaekiisheart

cr: xoxomeii xoxoxo
Annyeong toasties!I just want to share a beautiful yet so sad video of chaeki. This is based on a story written by a Filipino writer, who have a pen name of FELIPE NAS, entitled THE 100th GUY WHO PASSED BY HER. It published as a book and it's already available in different bookstores nationwide here in the Philippines. The characters have different name, (this is not a fanfiction of chaeki but the writer used the image of them to show what the fictional characters look like or to make the story more realistic) I really want to share with you toasties this story but unfortunately, the language used in the story is Filipino-English. You may be able to understand some parts of it because it was written in English but not the entire story. I don't know if there is an English version for this. So, whoever can understand Filipino or whoever wants to read the story could find a copy of it in the internet. I recommend this story because it's a touching story. 
Well, the story is basically common to Korean/Japanese love stories wherein the girl is just a commoner and the guy is popular, rich, and handsome. The girl had never been in a romantic relationship while the guy is a known playboy. The girl randomly asked the guy out on a date without knowing his real identity. In that one tome date, the guy fell in love with the girl. The girl, however was dying of brain cancer. And the guy was set up to marry a woman who can save the future of their business. What happens next? Read it and you’ll know. (Cr to: KWENEE)

This is a short review of the story. If you want to know more about the story you can click the link and then read Kwenee's short review :)http://kweneee.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/novel-review-the-100th-guy-that-passed-by-her-wattpad/

awymvb.jpg
The picture above is the official cover of the book.I'm planning to buy it not only because of the story but also because of the cover XDCHAEKI LOVES :x

Guest chaekiisheart

Yey! I found it! the English version of the story :) though it's not finished yet.
http://www.wattpad.com/story/11889634-the-100th-guy-english?show_tags_nav=1&utm_expid=1529920-49.5nQiFBBnRdq2ue2YTuy4WQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wattpad.com%2Fuser%2FFelipeNas%3Fshow_tags_nav%3D1

xen39v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shapine

Hi guys! Don't read this post if you don't have any intention to. This may be offensed to the both parties.
Huhh seriously ? I cant post pictures using mobile phone? Sorry guys! Maybe next time! ✌️

Guest shapine

Okay guys. I have this some weird feeling about our bae. ( song joong ki and moon chae won) Do u remember when sjk went to hong kong *i think, maybe* with his military friends to show idk performance, sjk wore a light green jacket when the show ended. Whilst moon chae won wore the same colour as sjk's jacket when filming her awaiting 2014 short movie. Am i the one who realises this?

Guest shapine

I meant am i the only one who realises that? Come on toasts. I really dont want this ship to sink. Bc i think there are real not in our mind but also in our heart. Im sorry if some words could hurt your feelings!! :))

Guest marumiyoung

So kiss me and smile for me...tell me that you'll wait for me...hold me like you'll never let me go...
I'm leaving for my enlistment...I'll be back on next year's May...Oh babe I hate to go...

-SJK

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWhvuAGvb6kYnlFT_Rehe
There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Ev'ry place I go, I'll think of you

Ev'ry song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring
imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache2.asset-imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache2.asset-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaekiisheart

To all Burning Toasts, Good evening!Tonight, we are all gathered to witness a Piggyback riding contest!
Which is the best man to offer a piggy back ride to our queen?
Are you ready?I know you all are excited already so let's begin the game.

Host: Ok! The first couple! Moon Chae Won and Choi Jin Hyuk of It's okay Daddy's girl

2l8kp46.jpg

Host:
So, What can you say?
Toasties: yah. Yah. That picture was too old! We don't like it. "X" Some more!
Host: Ok!  Here's next. Moon Chae Won and Lee Seung gi of Brilliant Legacy. They also have an upcoming Movie entitled "TODAY'S LOVE.

t6xes1.jpg

Host: So?
Toasties: "X".
Host:
Why don't you like them? They have a great chemistry.
Toaties: Yah! Our host is a CW-SG shipper. Not fair. You should be neutral. kekeke. And also LSG already have Yoona. :P
Host: ahahah. Just kidding. Ok LSG is not qualified then. Next on the list. Moon Chae Won - Joo Sang Wok of Good Doctor though they not not end up together but some viewers shipped on them.

raam9g.jpg

Pervy Toasties: Kyaaaah! Joo Sang Wok-Oppa!! A man with a hella hawt body!! *HEART ATTACK*
Rest of the Toasties: Yah! Don't you remember, he had already a fianc`e? "X"
P.Toasties: He has? Hey. It's only on the drama not in RL. Aish! these girls.
Host: ehem ehem. It seems like the majority among you doesn't want JSW-MCW. Otteoke? There's only one choice left. So, whoever the last guy is, he's already the winner.
Toasties: Hmmp! Not yet. We'll see.
Host: Aigoo. Ok here he is. Moon Chae Won together with Moon Joo Won of Good Doctor. The Official OTP of that drama.

24ctwnq.jpg

Toasties: HAHAHA. Big Head version. LMAO.
@Camzy & @shintin, Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My Cutie! >_> ... <_<
Camzy & Shintin: You're Cutie? He's mine!
Camzy & Shintin: Who told you that?
Toasties: Do you need to be synchronized? So who's the Legal wife and who's the mistress? XD
Camzy & Shintin: I'm the Legal wife and she's the mistress!
Camzy: Hey! Me? I'm not! JoJo (Joy and Joo won) couple for the win!
Shintin: No! TinJoo (Tin and Joo Won) Couple is the best!
Toasties: Hey! enough! *To Host* Moon Chae Won and Moon Joo Won are like siblings!
Host: yah yah yah. Why? His the last from the list but it seems like you're not agree? We only have four contestants, we cannot go home without a winner.
Toasties: There is already.
Host: What? How could it be? You didn't pick among these four guys but there was already a winner? Are you kidding me?
Toasties: Nope. You don't believe in us? Well, here he is.

*Dun Dun Dun Dun*
(DRUMROLLS)

2v8ppn9.jpg

Toasties: Kyaaaaaaah! CHAEKI!!!
Host: Hey, he is not on the list. And can't you see, it's edited! The original is what JSW-MCW have.
Toasties: What did you say? X(
<Boom Plak Dugsh>
Host: yah yah yah! Calm down! hey wait! *Ouch* stop it! *Ouch*
Toasties: we will not stop until you announce the winner.
<Boom Plak Dugsh>
Host: *Ouch* We do not have *ahhh!*
Toasties: Yes we have!
Host: hey! Okay Okay I will do it! Aish these girls. I'll announce it so will you please stop?
Toasties:  Okie ;)

Host
: Okay. We have a winner, Soong Joongki and Moon Chae Won of Innocent man/Nice Guy. The best Melodrama for the toasties.
Toasties: Yah, You forgot! The best OTP for us. :x
Host: Aish. Ok. And the best OTP for toasties. The ONE and ONLY CHAEKI. Let's give them a round of applause.

=D>

*Fireworks*

Mianhae. HAHAH. Bordome kills me that's why I did this. It's not so good but I hope you appreciate. When it comes to chaeki, Toasties can do anything.  Poor Host XD

Cr: to the owners of the pictures

@chaekiisheart HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was preventing myself from laughing in front of my family when I saw your post! Good job dongsaeng! Yes, JW is MY CUTIE!  :x :x :x
And of course, Chaeki is ALWAYS the winner in any OTP contest (and in real life! lol delulu mode ON).
By the way, I updated my ff HIDDEN :D Hope you're still up to it. Hehe ;)
Here are the links:
AsianfanficsWattpad