[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

what these two have in common Song Joong Ki
Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yun Suk are in talks for new movie 'The Atmosphere That Day'!

moon-chae-won-yoo-yun-suk_1395977577_af_

Moon Chae Won's agency MSTeam Entertainment rep told Newsen on the 28th, "The scenario for 'The Atmosphere That Day' has been sent over to the actress' reps... Nothing has been decided yet. She has received the casting offer and is reviewing the scenario..."

Yoo Yun Suk's agency King Kong Entertainment rep stated, "He has received the casting offer for 'The Atmosphere That Day' and is currently reviewing it... Because he is currently filming 'Secret Temptation' and 'The Tailors', he is not in the situation to decide on another casting immediately... Following 'Reply 1994', casting offer for films and dramas keep coming in. He plans to carefully decide on his next production."

'The Atmosphere That Day' is the love story of a man and woman who meet at the KTX by chance and go on a 24-hour adventure together in Busan. The film is set for crank-in this September.

Cr: allkpop

pinkranger05 said: JinRose said:
The NICE GUY I've always wanted to see every now and then.Joong Ki Oppa!!!!!I miss you so so so muchhh!!!! :(( :(( :((Please come back! Pali Pali!!!!
Don't let your Goddess wait for a long time.There are so many aspiring Joong Ki-to-be around her. Tsk. X(
LOL
1970673_622311804485146_51907809_n.png
69567_622311801151813_1774819234_n.png

CR https://www.facebook.com/SongJoongKiXi?ref=stream

Guest pinkranger--

palli joong-ki oppa, finished your duty in military and go back to Chae Wonnie's arms because she will be work with four boys this year!!! One of them might move Chae won unnie's heart, so give her a warm  "Your husband is back" hug when you returned... :xniceguy14-00061_zpsddc98bb9.jpg

Hello there @toasts!
Happy April fool's day! Kidding :))
Miss you all here! :D Just like what chingu @nhakay said, let's wait patiently until the Day Song Joong Ki comes! hihihi :* :* :*
I love unnie's new pics, as well as some new ones from oppa's Beijing stint :D :D :D

Guest akatorrieallens

SJK AND MCW ADMITTED THEIR RELATIONSHIP....Well, Happy April Fools @Toasts. It's been a while. I am so busy with RL but keep on checking the thread. I am happy for both Joong Ki Oppa ANd Chae Won Unni...Best of both worlds. :)
13 months to go and we'll welcome back SJK-ssi :)

@akatorrieallens aww miss you chingu!!! Missing your minis as well (hunter mode hahaha)
And because i badly miss our Chaeki couple, I watched some of their videos in youtube and I came across this video again!

Kiss1_zps0c5d1c96.jpg
:x :x :x credits to dramalove1983 (i wonder is she's here???) daebak!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Where are thou @toasts? Omo, busy with RL huh? 
Anyway, just dropping by to let you know that I (finally) updated my ff! So sorry for the super delayed post. Hope this will somehow ease our longing for Chaeki! So here it is, CHAPTER 3 of HIDDEN!
Read it in: Asianfanfics Wattpad 
Now, I can hunt our authornims again! Paging @SJKMCW @riendonghae @limanh @bloodiamond @akatorrieallens @Leilanie @p1n6an2012  @batty22 @mktb @shintin @rochie @Chiomaru@KpopAnimeFanatic Let's continue to burn our Chaeki hearts!!!
I will leave you with this adorable pic of oppa. I can imagine him doing this in my story :))306520598957636962_3139938c_f.jpg

Guest akatorrieallens

Hi there @camzy! RL is sick! And I'll be busier for the coming days. Huhu! Call of duty but If I find some free time. Definitely I'll write and post here. :)10157155_10203613551081028_6340891977501

Guest akatorrieallens

Hi @toasts... I got a message from a Chaeki fan that she likes my minis so I was inspired to write one... It was very simple but hope that you will still like iy. I miss you guys...Pls. Show Up!
The Delivery Man

February 14. Every couple was celebrating the Love Day. Moon Chae Won though sad because she cannot be with her man she was positive that she will be receiving a very special gift from Song Joong Ki. She asked her manager for a day off today. She'll be waiting for her gifts. While waiting, she turned on her computer, "Oh! Survey Test! Let's answer some. What is your favorite song? Uhmm," she thought. Then she typed in "SONG Joong Ki!"

In the military camp, all was set for Song Joong Ki, he was given a hour to be out of the camp to personally deliver his gifts to Moon Chae Won but as he was about to leave his commanding officer called him. "I am sorry Officer Song but I need you to review some legal documents." He cannot say no. He tried his best to finish as soon as possible. He was saddened by the situation. He cannot even call Moon Chae Won.

Finally, he finished his task and when he was walking towards the door, his senior officer called him. "Officer Song, I think this one is not included." The officer handed him a scratch paper with Moon Chae Won's names in every space. His officer smiled at him wickedly and uttered. "Sorry! I forgot it's Valentine's Day." He smiled softly and said, "Don't worry sir, I got the most understanding girl in South Korea." He left. He laid down in his bed, feeling so sorry. He needed to make up for this.

Moon Chae Won watched as the sun went down. She did not receive anything from Song Joong Ki. She was sad but she knew there must be a reason for that. She knew him well. She forgave him easily.

April 14. Black Day. Even though Moon Chae Won was very confident of Song Joong Ki's love for her but she had this feels for the single ladies who were into eating of the black noddle soup so she ordered a bowl of it. After few minutes, the noodle arrived. She paid the delivery man and then she asked the man who still wore his motorcycle helmet. "Excuse me, this is not a black noodle soup. This is sort of a Miso." The delivery man removed his helmet and answered, "Yeah, that is a Miso because you make MISO happy. Jagiya, you don't need a black noodle soup. You're not single. You got me. I am sorry for I fail to send my gifts.  I was assigned to something but you don't know how much I want to see you that day as soon as I got your gifts for me. I love you."

Moon Chae Won hugged him and he hugged her tighter. "Miss Moon, can I have my tip?" Moon Chae Won gave him a kiss. "I love being a delivery man!" He commented.

Happy Easter @toasts!!!
Omo, sorry if I've been away for a couple of days. I miss you all!!!
@nhakay chingu it's time to summon the FF Hunters! @Chow where art thou?
@akatorrieallens weee thanks for the new mini! I MISO much! hahaha! More more! :D
Hi @eula16! Welcome welcome! >:D< >:D< >:D<
I heard @limanh updated her FF? Hihi! Check it out people! ;)

Guest rochie

Hello @toast!

How are yoy guys? Seems like everybody is busy in RL right now...

RL is so tough and cruel for me this past few weeks,,

#:-S #:-S #:-S

I miss you all.. miss all your ff,, please update soon... [-O< [-O< [-O<

@‌camzy update your story also! :> I check for @limanh‌, its not yet updated

@akatorrieallens thank you for your mini,, I always love them..

@eula16‌ welcome, enjoy your sailing with us.. >:D< >:D<

Guest pinkranger--

woah..the story of ff @camzy 's hidden is simply amazing..It has potential to be an excellent sageuk drama..I really love it <3 pls. update again..all the ff's here really rocks!! \m/

Halu halu! :D
@rochie chingu she updated it, I read it a few days ago, check it out using this link. :D In fact, she will be posting the last chapter soon, right @limanh chingu? ;))
@pinkranger05 omo, i'm flattered chingu :\"> :\"> :\"> I really hope RL will cooperate and allow me to update very soon! :D