[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest akatorrieallens

Just saw a video wherein Moon Chae Won-ssi was singing. I love her when she sings and then I searched for the song title and found out that it is entitled as FATE by Lee Sun Hee or it was called DESTINY. Anyway, I searched for the translation of the song and I was captured by these lyrics from the song...
"I promise, that when this moment passes - on the day when we can see each other again, I will choose to throw everything away and stand by your side and continue to walk the rest of the path (that we have started together)"
Haha...I so smell very CHAEKI in it. :D

Guest akatorrieallens

Finally! Page 781. 
SONG JOONG KI is included to the TOP FIVE Korean Stars to MOST LIKELY MAINTAIN their YOUTHFUL LOOK. I agree, he will be looking young for his age but he will GROW OLD with Chae Won. Haha. :D

Guest DeejayS

just wanna share, im just starting to watch "My Fair Lady" i didn't know Joonki is in it too lol, a Cameo i guess, cause he's fired immediately. i'm watching it bec, of Chae won... it made me smile somewhat after seein joonki when im watching this bec of Chae won :)

Guest Erika Raymundo

akatorrieallens

said:

Just saw a video wherein Moon Chae Won-ssi was singing. I love her when she sings and then I searched for the song title and found out that it is entitled as FATE by Lee Sun Hee or it was called DESTINY. Anyway, I searched for the translation of the song and I was captured by these lyrics from the song...
"I promise, that when this moment passes - on the day when we can see each other again, I will choose to throw everything away and stand by your side and continue to walk the rest of the path (that we have started together)"

Guest TeeyahL

Maybe thats their couple song?!? im sooo feeling sorry for chae won, it must.be hard not.seeing her joong ki lol

Not long to go.before hes back in your arms!

Guest akatorrieallens

@Erika Raymundo I'll try to find that video since when I watch videos of CHAEKI...definitely in a stream so with all the videos I watched it was kinda hard to remember. :)

Guest akatorrieallens

Before I sleep. A mini. :)
SO KISS ME
Some of the NG cast were ready to see Japan. They were to film some scenes at the Aomori Castle."Are we so lucky? Early in this drama and we are to see Japan already?!" Kwang Soo exclaimed. "I think this will be a special trip," he added. He tapped the shoulder of the staring Soong Joong Ki at Moon Chae Won. SJK nooded his head, "I agree", and he smiled.
Inside the plane, SJK heard murmurs from some passengers. "Oh Man! That Moon Chae Won really looks so beautiful", one passenger commented. "How can she pull off a short and shirt fashionably?" another commented. "Gee, I love her," a passenger shrieked out. SJK smiled, "I love her too," he said to himself.
As they landed, PD Kim informed them the scenes they will shoot. "Joong Ki will be shooting his kissing scenes," he said. SJK smiled widely, he knew he will have some kissing scenes with MCW. "It was the kiss with Kang Maru's con-artist girlfriend," PD Kim added. "What?!" SJK shouted and his face fell flat. "How about my scenes with Chae Won?" he added. "So eager to kiss Chae Won? Huh?" PD Kim teased him.  
"Can we shoot that MAru-Eun Gi kiss first?" SJK pleaded. "NO!" PD Kim stressed. SJK showed a disappointed face and dialed a number. "Who are you calling?" PD Kim asked. "Writer Lee, I am gonna ask him if how many chances Maru got to kiss Eun Gi," SJK said seriously. PD Kim laughed. "You like her that much?" he asked. "You have no idea. I have no idea that I'll be like this towards her," SJK replied. "Okay, put down your phone. We'll shoot your scenes with Chae Won first," PD Kim told him. SJK was so happy. "Thank you! I might kiss you right now," he exclaimed. "No need Joong Ki. I am not Chae Won," PD Kim teased him.
Hope you like it. I got another one in my scratch pad which I was able to write during my free time. Hope to post it tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. Hwaiting Chingus! Have a great monday. :)

Guest TeeyahL

SO KISS ME

Some of the NG cast were ready to see Japan. They were to film some scenes at the Aomori Castle.
"Are we so lucky? Early in this drama and we are to see Japan already?!" Kwang Soo exclaimed. "I think this will be a special trip," he added. He tapped the shoulder of the staring Soong Joong Ki at Moon Chae Won. SJK nooded his head, "I agree", and he smiled.

Inside the plane, SJK heard murmurs from some passengers. "Oh Man! That Moon Chae Won really looks so beautiful", one passenger commented. "How can she pull off a short and shirt fashionably?" another commented. "Gee, I love her," a passenger shrieked out. SJK smiled, "I love her too," he said to himself.

As they landed, PD Kim informed them the scenes they will shoot. "Joong Ki will be shooting his kissing scenes," he said. SJK smiled widely, he knew he will have some kissing scenes with MCW. "It was the kiss with Kang Maru's con-artist girlfriend," PD Kim added. "What?!" SJK shouted and his face fell flat. "How about my scenes with Chae Won?" he added. "So eager to kiss Chae Won? Huh?" PD Kim teased him.  

"Can we shoot that MAru-Eun Gi kiss first?" SJK pleaded. "NO!" PD Kim stressed. SJK showed a disappointed face and dialed a number. "Who are you calling?" PD Kim asked. "Writer Lee, I am gonna ask him if how many chances Maru got to kiss Eun Gi," SJK said seriously. PD Kim laughed. "You like her that much?" he asked. "You have no idea. I have no idea that I'll be like this towards her," SJK replied. "Okay, put down your phone. We'll shoot your scenes with Chae Won first," PD Kim told him. SJK was so happy. "Thank you! I might kiss you right now," he exclaimed. "No need Joong Ki. I am not Chae Won," PD Kim teased him.

Hope you like it. I got another one in my scratch pad which I was able to write during my free time. Hope to post it tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. Hwaiting Chingus! Have a great monday. :)

LOVE IT! keep those stories.coming:-)

Guest akatorrieallens

I am doing an online work but the site is unavailable right now so better post here. Here's another mini.
The Press Conference or The Press Confession
Everybody was excited. Today is the NG PressCon. "Joong Ki, look at PSY, she's so pretty. Her husband is lucky," LKS commented. Then they saw MCW, "Her future husband will be lucky as well," LKS added. He was mesmerized by MCW's charm and beauty and he's not alone. SJK was not in himself. "She's rocking that leather jacket and she's rocking my world," SJK thought. 
The event organizer called them. The program will start soon. SJK was nervous but MCW's aura calmed him. "How do you feel Joong Ki? I am nervous," LKS asked. "I am feeling lucky," he replied smilingly while staring at Chae Wonnie. He closed the gap between them, "Nice jacket," he commented. MCW turned around and showed the sequins behind the jacket. "Well, thank you," she said. SJK gave his arm to MCW to hold. She was about to link her arm to him when suddenly she backed off, "Are you sure it will be fine?" she asked. "It will be my pleasure to hold your hand. Can I pretend to be at least your boyfriend tonight so that we'll be comfortable with each other? We need to show to these people how burning our chemistry is," he said with a wink. "Okay, let's do this," MCW stated and linked her arm at SJK's arm but SJK removed it and instead linked their fingers together. "Much better," he commented. MCW smiled. "Joong Ki Oppa, your hand is cold," she said. "That's why I need you to help me get over this nervousness," he said shyly. MCW held his hands tighter and he felt better. No, he felt amazing.
The press conference was a success. People saw the undeniable chemistry between SJK and MCW. "Are they for real?" They all asked. "Seeing their actions toward each other, are they confessing their real status?" Another commented.
After the event, "Wow! You pretend so well SJK, Acting as my boyfriend, I almost believe it. Thank you! You can win award with that kind of acting how about the 2012 KBS Top Excellence Award?," MCW teased him. "I performed well because I love you," he said unconsciously. "What?" MCW asked. "Because I love what I am doing. That's what I mean," he lied. "Okay, I think I should start giving you an award for tonight. I, Moon Chae Won would like to give this award to SJK for winning the Best Boyfriend Award in a Pretending Role," she teased him again. SJK laughed. "If you only knew Chae Won, I don't pretend at all. I just realized tonight that holding your hands just became an addiction to me," he thought.
Moon Chae Won stared at him. "Can you be my boyfriend for real?" she thought.
Have a Great week ahead Chingus! :)

Guest akatorrieallens

1891091_10203404757981331_1715925722_n.j
Photo Set A : Both wearing a BLUE POLO Photo Set B: Both wearing a striped long sleeves under a coat
...When will be the time that both of you will wear white?! A White Tuxedo and a White Wedding Dress?! :)

Whoever drew this cartoon is indeed a ChaeKi shipper! Joong Ki oppa talking over the phone with the penguins (fandom of Moon Chae Won unnie). I wonder what their conversation is? Haha So cuuuuute! :)BiRbg3XCQAA9K13.jpg:largeBiRbg3XCQAA9K13.jpg:large

credit as tagged/DC Crossed post from SJK Thread

Guest Erika Raymundo

akatorrieallens

said:

SO KISS ME
Some of the NG cast were ready to see Japan. They were to film some scenes at the Aomori Castle."Are we so lucky? Early in this drama and we are to see Japan already?!" Kwang Soo exclaimed. "I think this will be a special trip," he added. He tapped the shoulder of the staring Soong Joong Ki at Moon Chae Won. SJK nooded his head, "I agree", and he smiled.

Guest Erika Raymundo

akatorrieallens said: I am doing an online work but the site is unavailable right now so better post here. Here's another mini.
The Press Conference or The Press Confession
Everybody was excited. Today is the NG PressCon. "Joong Ki, look at PSY, she's so pretty. Her husband is lucky," LKS commented. Then they saw MCW, "Her future husband will be lucky as well," LKS added. He was mesmerized by MCW's charm and beauty and he's not alone. SJK was not in himself. "She's rocking that leather jacket and she's rocking my world," SJK thought. 
The event organizer called them. The program will start soon. SJK was nervous but MCW's aura calmed him. "How do you feel Joong Ki? I am nervous," LKS asked. "I am feeling lucky," he replied smilingly while staring at Chae Wonnie. He closed the gap between them, "Nice jacket," he commented. MCW turned around and showed the sequins behind the jacket. "Well, thank you," she said. SJK gave his arm to MCW to hold. She was about to link her arm to him when suddenly she backed off, "Are you sure it will be fine?" she asked. "It will be my pleasure to hold your hand. Can I pretend to be at least your boyfriend tonight so that we'll be comfortable with each other? We need to show to these people how burning our chemistry is," he said with a wink. "Okay, let's do this," MCW stated and linked her arm at SJK's arm but SJK removed it and instead linked their fingers together. "Much better," he commented. MCW smiled. "Joong Ki Oppa, your hand is cold," she said. "That's why I need you to help me get over this nervousness," he said shyly. MCW held his hands tighter and he felt better. No, he felt amazing.
The press conference was a success. People saw the undeniable chemistry between SJK and MCW. "Are they for real?" They all asked. "Seeing their actions toward each other, are they confessing their real status?" Another commented.
After the event, "Wow! You pretend so well SJK, Acting as my boyfriend, I almost believe it. Thank you! You can win award with that kind of acting how about the 2012 KBS Top Excellence Award?," MCW teased him. "I performed well because I love you," he said unconsciously. "What?" MCW asked. "Because I love what I am doing. That's what I mean," he lied. "Okay, I think I should start giving you an award for tonight. I, Moon Chae Won would like to give this award to SJK for winning the Best Boyfriend Award in a Pretending Role," she teased him again. SJK laughed. "If you only knew Chae Won, I don't pretend at all. I just realized tonight that holding your hands just became an addiction to me," he thought.
Moon Chae Won stared at him. "Can you be my boyfriend for real?" she thought.
Have a Great week ahead Chingus! :)

Guest akatorrieallens

A fan got a chance to have a photo and video with SJK. Oh, I thought it is not allowed to but I believe that SJK is really such a NICE GUY to turn down a loving fan request. Even though I am not that fan in that picture I am so happy to see a fresh photo of SJK and should I say he also looks fresh in that photo. So happy to that smile again. Now, I am more at ease to see how you do while in military. Fighting Song Joong Ki-ssi. Moon Chae Won will be waiting for you. :)
See this...https://www.facebook.com/478410925543707/photos/a.509119775806155.122897.478410925543707/700609816657149/?type=1&relevant_count=1
Cr to the owners. Thank you for posting! BIG THANKS!