[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest raquel cristi1430293174

32.png
@mlenil and @augustrush : i dunno..even i shake my head to distract my mind and to do other things (such as my paperworks,etc) i just couldn't!so insane!this is what we call the "chaeki virus!".very much infected - severely!

55500525-1353036429-nice-guy-1.jpgwww.youtube.comyoutube.com
=))
Goodnight all yah!!

Guest akatorrieallens

@raquel cristi ---> This is for you and for US! I think I found this photo at http://clairiere.tumblr.com (which I keep on visiting...I love her tumblr site. I remember the owner she is @joynara?! Did i remeber it well? Thank you so much. :) If this was posted before...Sorry for reposting. Hihi. :)
1391846_10202447787657671_442270690_n.jp

After a long day, i feel better by just reading your posts toasts! Yey! :D
@SJKMCW yey congrats on your first chapter chingu! You're really my idol authornim! \m/
@raquel cristi omo, good for you! I wanna see Chaeki in my dreams too! :))
@akatorrieallens will be waiting for that mini chingu! Aja!
By the way, I just read this article about Joo Sang Wook's interview wherein he said that CW Unnie is his ideal actress. Honestly, I feel safe with Joo Won because he's like a brother to CW, but I dont' know with JS. Let me quote that:

"'Which actress is your ideal type?' Joo Sang Wook, after much embarrassmanet and awkwardness, replied, 'Moon Chae Won. She'll probably know that I'm saying this because we're close.' However, after acting relaxed about the ordeal, his face turned bright red."

Ack. No. I should not be thinking about this. CW unnie sees him as an older brother. Though she also said in one interview that they have the same level of humor. Wah! No. I have faith in Chaeki (repeat 1000x) Dear @toasts please heal my Chaeki heart! :(( P.S. He's the same guy who confessed before that PSY was his ideal type right? I can that he really does have good taste! :P
Here the interview link. Credits to @mulberry9 for the translation and master @jeonghyang for posting in MCW thread! :)

Guest akatorrieallens

@camzy You Know I think I just read the article you just read and even though the latter part of it made me cringed...about the wedding announcement. I did not feel that disturbed but to definitely ease my Chaeki Heart, I googled pictures of Chae Won and JSW and I did not see  anything to be worried for. Yeah, ChaE Wonnie said that they have the same level of humor but did she mention his name in her interviews...maybe but not as much as SJK and to think that it's already a year since they filmed together.
Let's have a look during Chae Wonnie's dramas' Press Conferences. See the difference, eh?! Hihi. :)
544154_10202448106625645_942617418_n.jpg

Song Joong Ki is whispering something to Moon Chae Won: "Jagiya, please tell to @camzy to stop worrying. We're ENDGAME! :)

@akatorrieallens LOL thanks for that chingu! Lemme hug you!  >:D< Yeah, actually the last part of the article hit me the hardest. But those were netizen comments anyway. SONG JOONG KI OPPA, PLEASE COME OUT OF THE ARMY AND MARRY CHAE WON UNNIE NOW!!! *demanding mode* =)) 

Guest akatorrieallens

OMG, this my personal experience is so funny. I would like to search some articles about Chae Won and JSW and see how netizens react about them BUT instead of typing JSW's name...I typed SONG JOONG KI unconsciously that's why when the articles showed up, I asked...Why is it CHAEKI? Then I looked at the search bar and there...yeah, I just realized that its Joong Ki's name that I typed. I am really used to do it...putting Chaeki's names together. Hihi. :)

raquel cristi said:

@akatorrieallens
find some time to watch it(i'm sure you would)..first/second ep really made me more ship cw!really a naturally-born superb actress!she doesn't need to shed any tears or to cry all the way just to prove her brilliance as an actress..i'm sure all of who watched GD would agree,million times!!also,who could dare to forget the drunk Cha Yeon Seo as a dancer..made me really LOL,big time!

:)) :-j

last night, i dreamt of being on a plane with chaeki..actually my dream wasn't that clear..i just saw them together sitting,cw resting her head to jk's shoulders..then i woke up..haissttt!!!

Wow... page 721 already of this awesome ship.

Is it just me or is it really toasty in here? :D

I don't know if it's because it was around this time last year that I became toasted for the first time by ChaeKi (ahhh, those late Autumn days with Nice Guy OST as the background) or because of the pictures recently posted by all the awesome shippers here and by Captain @Jillia at the NG thread, but I'm feeling the ChaeKi looove again!
:x

If you allow my delusional heart to say something for me, I have been thinking about MCW's impact on SJK. -- This is just my delusional/ very personal view, so I hope I don't offend Ki Ailes, as I'm not as advanced in SJK studies as I think I am in my MCW ones! :P

I don't know why, but a strange and familiar feeling is revisiting me - again, may be the late Autumn winds, my intuition, my shipper heart, or all combined... who knows.

For some reason, I have always felt that SJK had never fallen in love as deeply and intensely as he did with MCW. I won't go into details, since we all have seen the BTS footage and Drama Awards photo-op videos.

The JK I saw towards the end and after NG (or should I say in the aftermath of meeting Chae Won? :P ) seemed a completely different person from the JK before the drama, or even at the beginning of it. It was as if a profound change had happened inside of him.

Of course there's the whole "actor immersed in his role" aspect, which I'm sure was the case for both of them as Eun Gi and Maru were both intense characters and very difficult to get out of.

Even with that in mind, I could not help but notice a strange sadness surrounding our hero... it's as if something weighed heavily on him -- the impending end of the drama? not knowing how to declare his feelings to Chae Won? his then upcoming army enlistment? All of the above?

In the photos of him after the drama, that cloud of sadness (or more like melancholy) seemed to not recede. In my mind, he looked like the perfect image of the boy wounded by love... as if he was genuinely "love sick"!

Chae Won on the other hand, may be all petals and light breeze from the outside, but she is really made of fire and steel -- I think she takes love as she takes everything: with passion, assertiveness and decision. Not to say that she was not deeply moved by JK (she even said NG had been a project with a "deep meaning" to her - but we all know what she really (OST by SJK) meant), but the warrior in her protects her from showing her weakness. (I think)

Oh my beautiful lovebirds. I hope they can be reunited soon...! :x

Hugs to all and here's a toast to being toasted over and over again! ~O)  >:D<

Thanks lovely @toasts for the cmts! :-*

@coastalbreeze

You're quite the breeze. ;)) I love your analysis of SJK/ChaeKi. As a Ki Aile, I totally agree! SJK hasn't been the same since nice guy. Let's just say, he toned down a bit. He got more serious and less friendly as oppose to how friendly he was before with females. It could be a good sign. :)

@coastalbreeze

Mommy! hihihihihihi... You really brought the morning breeze so much calming to my shaky heart this days, thanks for that analysis!  

:D, although a thing they called CHANGE can be justify by its means, but a personality wouldn't be altered by a day, a month or a year to hold, but it is something to be developed from the day you start as being a mere zygote from your eomma's tummy to a definite time of your growth and development as a person, but if a mere change directed towards a person or things or even a simple personality change denied your true actions then that considered a fake personality or presumptuous act to record, but if a mere act is directed towards someone you have affection to or beyond to that particular PERSON, then that's considered a viral DISEASE called LOVE. I do think I felt the same with your analysis too mommy @coastalbreeze your delusional/personal analysis were what my intuitive Delu-mind for CHAEKI poured out too since that virus flourished in my entire being.

EDIT: I do have to put it to spoiler tag since you put yours too mommy! =)) and it's rather long! =))
Although any relationship esp. to this celebrities could be so tricky because of different approaches of the involved, but the mere tangible act of EVIDENCES came out from a drastic personality change of JK oppa to a self initiated and unguarded feelings of Chaewonnie towards JK oppa, therefore I conclude that there's a FEELING of more than a mere colleague justification of an accused =)),  though it's another case to be solved but it's a case related to this X-Files! =)), even to the littlest of the minute affection of CHAEKI were shown in the BTS and the like was the most impactful evidence of undeniable strong emotional connection! they just needed to plead  GUILTY to the sweetest crime called LOVE! and this case will be OFFICIALLY CLOSED!! 
and then, we will be the happiest! the MOST happiest for redundancy hyperboled term for OVERJOYED in the entire soompi thread! so let's keep an eye and look forward to that fellow Toasted Toasties... hmmmmmmwahhhhh... Saranghaeyo everyone!
hmmm.. to add! =))MY  unsolicited advise for CHAEKI:
JUST Please Please if that time comes don't INVOKE YOUR RIGHTS TO SELF INCRIMINATION! 'coz I've had too much of that since YESTERDAY right fellow FILIPINO @TOASTS! =))
Sorry for this very long waived of PERSONAL matters about them Toasties! I just can't help but pour out my bitterness towards REAL life, It's just that this thread has been my fave place for escape! LOLZzzzz... =)) SARANGHAEYO everyone...

THANK YOU SO MUCH chingus @coastalbreeze @SJKMCW @shintin for those insights! I so love you! My Chaeki heart is now stabilizing :)) i re-watched some Chaeki BTS last night, and i could really feel their attachment towards each other. Ack! So much love! And yeah, i agree that SJK oppa was more vulnerable after/during NG than CW unnie.

Edit: the thought just caught me, is it possible that SJK confessed his feelings to CW after NG but CW somewhat dumped him (nooooo) or maybe she wasn't ready at that time? Probably that's why he looked sad and probably just decided to enter the army? Me and my delusional Chaeki thoughts :))

Now i'm more inspired to finish my work and go home to update my ff! LOL! Have a great Friday toasts! Stay safe! :D

Lemme share this article posted at Moon Chaewon international fan site

http://moonchaewon.net/index.php/articles/news/2013/item/574-moon-chae-won-on-public-relationship-it-seems-difficult

"Public relationship seems difficult."

Is that why you and wuri-Joongki decided to keep it privately? :x :P :\">

Guest akatorrieallens

@coastalbreeze In all honesty, I was an instant fan of CHAEKI so I cannot really say the changes from them since then SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANALYSIS...You calm me so much. BUT I read interviews of them before up to the recent ones and YES, I can see the changes and can relate to your thoughts. HE seemed to be very playful before NG...very carefree BUT after he was such a man enough to make big decisions like Enlistment. :)
@shintin Haha...Self-Incrimination. Thanks to your insights as well chingu. :)
@camzy...yah, the typhoon already landed and because of it...work and classes are suspended today but I am not quite happy about it. For me, it's fine to have work and classes than be in danger of a strong typhoon. Take care as well Chingu...LB has lots of trees, I heard that Yolanda's wind can make them fall...Keep Safe!
@toasts Years ago I have watched SHINING INHERITANCE and TPM but I was just a mere viewer that time so I did not know MCW at first.and I knew that Sungkyunkwan Scandal was also shown in our country years ago but I did not watch it though I was tempted. I did not know that Joong Ki was there NOT UNTIL I MET THE TWO OF THEM IN THE MOST WONDERFUL DRAMA I WATCHED...THE NICE GUY. Then today, I was browsing our local channels when my attention focused on a Korean Drama...I asked myself, "Is this Sungkyunkwan Scandal?" and I was happy to know that YES, it is. I was like "Show Joong Ki! Show Joong Ki!" and when I saw him I was like "Mother, look it's Kang Maru!" Haha. And my mother just laughed at me, she knew How much I love Chaeki. 
998563_10202456877324907_16527090_n.jpg
I MISS SONG JOONG KI! WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU, Right Chae Wonnie?! :)

@akatorrieallens really?? (SJK ost) it's being shown again??? What channel? Omg omg haha! Unfortunately for us, work was not suspended in our office. :( i could really see the rice fields swaying along with the strong winds. Stay safe too chingu!

Now listening to NG ost, the gloomy weather just adds to my longingness for Chaeki. Lol :P

Guest akatorrieallens

@camzy It's being shown at Studio 23 from 10:30 t0 11:00 a.m. SJK is so adorable. I thought what if MCW accepted that female lead role, I bet she will be very awesome and will meet Joong Ki earlier BUT I also thought that The Highest Power from Heaven had plans and I believe in destiny...It was destined that SJK and MCW played the role of Kang Maru and Seo Eun Gi...The LEADS which led them to a burning chemistry. :)

mktb

said: Lemme share this article posted at Moon Chaewon international fan site http://moonchaewon.net/index.php/articles/news/2013/item/574-moon-chae-won-on-public-relationship-it-seems-difficult "Public relationship seems difficult." Is that why you and wuri-Joongki decided to keep it privately? :x

:P

:\">

Good thing our management finally decided to suspend our work at 3pm. So I'm now at home (but still working :() anyway....
I just love reading your views chingus! @JinRose reality-wise, I have to agree with the first one. There's no denying that they really shared a mutual affection during NG, but then again, they might have ended it, or set it aside for the time being because of their priorities. That's why I have always imagined them reuniting a few years from now when their mutual priority is LOVE. :xP.S. Yeah, if it really happened, probably CW unnie decided it first. (aw, poor SJK oppa! anyway TRUE LOVE WAITS :D)
@mktb eommoni, that's so cute! love it :x
@akatorrieallens ooh, it's dubbed right? too bad it's shown in the morning. :/