[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@ping welcome back to the beautiful place, Philippines!! :) :* :* *CHAEKI HUG*

@akatorrieallens @shintin Can I join you both going to Korea? lol. :)) I think we will all go to see Joongki Oppa! HIHIHI :)) :)) *Okay, I have to save money first*

1 page and 700 pages!! :* :* :) :) KEEP IT UP TOASTS!

I guess I'll be posting the last one...@nhaykhayOf course you're always welcome to join Chingu! nevertheless it's a BYOB trip!!  =))I just hope this will happen... looking forward for 2015!! weeeeeeew...
yippeeee!! were off to 700th page after this....!! 
<:-P <:-P <:-P

@ping welcome back to the beautiful place, Philippines!! :) :* :* *CHAEKI HUG*

@akatorrieallens @shintin Can I join you both going to Korea? lol. :)) I think we will all go to see Joongki Oppa! HIHIHI :)) :)) *Okay, I have to save money first*

1 page and 700 pages!! :* :* :) :) KEEP IT UP TOASTS!

Waaa, bring me with you! Like what i said before, i could work on our itinerary =))

EDIT:

HAPPY 700TH PAGE TOASTS! YEY! I commend everyone who contributed in helping the thread reach this far. :D

YAYY HAPPY 700 PGS TOASTIES! Let's keep the faith and continue with our love for ChaeKi even if we have to wear life jackets the rest of the sail like dear @shintin mentioned. ;)) Sigh, the things we're willing to do for them, lol.

700th!! wow!! 300 pages to go toast! hihihihihi! then we're off to our 1,000th page!! =)) =)) =))
@SJKMCW hahahaha... it's better to prepare for the unexpected than to expect to a thing we/I don't really want to expect! hihihihi.. what!!?? I'm waiting for your next update authornim!! hihihihi :D

Guest akatorrieallens

Hooray for 700th page!
@nhaykay Ov coursh (Eun Gi's accent) Of course You can come with us. The more the merrier. :)
@shintin Indeed Chae Wonnie is the prettiest! Thanks to my elementary teachers I got the correct plural form of STEWARDESS. Haha:)
@camzy Tara na! :)
@SJKMCW Yey! we love CHAEKI a lot so here we are woderful 700 pages of CHAEKI Love :)

Yeay!!! happy 700th pages Toasts =D> =D> I can't believe we come this far :-O :-O
It's been a nice journey and I'm happy sailing with this ship along with you :) Let's continue sailing this ship till the end :> :>
Love you all :x :x

omo, I'm late for a celebration!! :-O :-O :-O
me, a chaeki party girl like who loves to celebrate everything about them...HOW CAN IT HAPPENED?!! ~X( ~X(
*exaggerating much? :)) :))

*ehem*
anyway...
HAPPY 700th PAGES MY DEAR BELOVED TOASTS!!
let's keep burning our heart with chaeki's chemistry till the day we really have to give up! (not that I want it to happen, but still... :D)
and welcome to new members!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

thanks to @anony for the news. please provide us more about their news. for toasts' insights, you really eased my heart!! :x :-*
just so you know, whatever happen with this ship we sailed, I will never regret it, because I could meet all of you, awesome people! >:D<
and if the ship must sink, I will drown with it for sure, that's how I prove my loyalty for this couple!! ;)) :D

but girls, I mean, really (SJK's OST)??
KMRxSEG_248_zpsa92a196a.jpg
=)) =))

proofs:
Untitled-2_zps1292c8a7.jpg
KMRxSEG-E_02_zps0f68b498.jpg
tumblr_mk0xlcHIUD1rmrx5jo1_1280_zps595a8
EYES weren't LIE!!............... enough said. [-(

by the way @Chow, enough teasing me with my naked hubby! I don't want other girls see that and fantasizing about him!!
WHO AM I KIDDING?! I want MORE MORE MORE MORE. let the girls see that so they knew how HOT my hubby is! :)) =))

huaaaaa finally we reach 700 pages ...toasties you're awesome.......love...love..love...u....... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :-* :-* :-* :-*

To all my beloved toasties familiy @jeonghyang @jillia @obscuresalmon @mulberry9 @herslag @limanh @chrissy96 @coastalbreeze @cedricgordon @ping @silvertopresident @charmingtail @idom @kathykel @kgrl @katlynago@SJKMCW @riendonghae @visay @renebecks @cincalawra@tami6489 @nhaykay @chow @leeagassi @bloodiamond @leilanie @shintin @akatorrieallens @camzy @mktb and all @toasties...let's we keep burning with chaeki till the end...and let's we move to reach 1000 pages...daebakkkkkk \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

TO ALL TOASTS!! Happy 700 pages!!

:)

Let's keep burning until forever!! wkwkwk. :* :* :* Love you all! :)

@shintin @SJKMCW yep! I'll forever wear my life jacket! daebak! Sailing this ship with all of you is awesome!

:D :D

Looking forward to 800... 900... 1000 posts and moreeeee! :)) :)) :))

Guest akatorrieallens

For my fellow toasts, I just got a message from my Auntie Celine (Dion)...she said, "Having doubts with your SHIP?! Listen to my song, 'That's the Way It Is', my dear,"

056dff18c22ed4e29d40caaa5fe9d382.jpg

Reading all your thoughts while I'm working (Yeah, I multitask, anytime, everyday =))  ) brings pain, sadness, smile, smile, smile, love, and smile again to my heart. (Gosh i'm so chessy) :D

Does it mean I made the right decision to join you here? :) Seriously, I never thought that I would do a crazy thing(in a good way) like this. Chaeki couple really made a big impact in my life. 
:x :\"> And you know what, I'm learning something from you guys : from using hangeul, expressing my thoughts and be friendly while talking to strangers online (whom I see now as my Chaeki family). I hope that everyone  here won't give up on them, let's stay and support them no matter what. Chaeki family hwaiting!
>:D< :x