[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@clarclar012 and @populovehyun sistahs slow down now I am behind u guys..........
TAT2.gif                                                               hitrun.gif  hitrun.gif                  
and Busan hehe...I am suspicious are they secretly meeting there?....too much smelly fish and socks here....

ah' date=' one more thing..hate on me, but this is Chaeki thread so bear with it non Chaeki lurkers :))[spoiler']I think JK started to get bored with all the wolfboy thing, he even got into his own world at timesdsacdaswc.jpg

This made me laughed so hard, SJK's face is priceless

:D:D

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyunhahah~ yeah it's like we're meant for each other!MCWSJKgif30.gifI know what you're talking about ~ blsh3.gif
@perfectgirl*cracks* noooo~ uuu.gifI hope there are no cliffs ahead I'm not sure if our motorbike has breaks ;))
ChaeKi serious world~really?? I don't know SJK that much..maybe a fan can help about him?? you know that we're just queen's minions ^:)^ not her man's :>
yeah! I really hope he won't let this one slip.. it's so freaking obvious.. normal friends don't do that much teasing ~_~ esp. they're girl and boy! uwaah~ it's like we're seeing a real life rom-com right?! we want the ending already! adu_kuat.gif

@perfectgirlYa! ppali here~
@clarclar012Dunno much about him too~
I was searching for his face (to be photoshopped >:) ) when I saw that post. Well...........maybe that's just old statement. He even change his statement about ideal girl. He said that he care about girls body and it's seemed to me that the body he likes is PSY's type. A well defined curves, and I even think about boobs. Well, our CW's not very 'showy' right? But in the latest one, he didn't mention much about body, even combining body+face as one package (do you mean.. Queen CW's hot legs+pretty face, Joongie?) So I guess it doesn't really matter now. :)
Yea~ normal friend don't do that, even boy and girl friend. They both are singles! 
a real life rom-com, indeed.. ain't nobody got time fo dat? I need to live my life too~ when will they give us happy ending~depressed3.gif

@clarclar012 sistah....if there are no breaks then I will save u and my other sistah @populovehyun like Maru saved EG from falling down the cliff...no worries!....
And yay Busan....let's do the Chaeki dance too tuzky-bunny-emoticon-000042.gif

@populovehyun sistah and @clarclar012 sistah...it's happening to me too...I post on NG thread and I get reply from u guys here...must be destiny sistahs

okay serious Chaeki talk now....I also don't know SJK much but as other Burning Toast Chaekiers analysed he is really shy around MCW and it's so obvious...so maybe he is the type who can't express his feeling easily to his crush...but I hope that he steps up his game...I mean I think it's pretty obvious MCW likes him too...
@sutcliff
Welcome to the Chaeki/Burning Toast thread >:D<
@p1n6an2012your puppy face smilie cracked me so I didn't know whether to press lol or awesome....and yeah I am going delusional bc of Busan news too... 8-}

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyun @perfectgirlhappy moment over :(( *holds hands together reaches tissue*
yeah .. it was a wrong post ~_~ ahh crap~ I was captivated too much by the photos I didn't read cleary.. I always rush read posts now coz it's too fast lol >.<
"He even change his statement about ideal girl. He said that he care about girls body and it's seemed to me that the body he likes is PSY's type. A well defined curves"--when did SJK said this? I wasn't aware of this interview loves but yeah since he changed it??? big smelly fish with socks's aromatherapy :>
right right?! it's a perfect senario for a real life rom-com!! it's like they're still just in episode 5 keke~ but it's really not normal ~ waaa seriously fishy!! I really hope we have news for our ChaeKi soon even it's just their locations or dates?? ;)adu_kuat.gif

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyun ~sistah~you forgot ^:)^ HOLY LEGS~ he just loves looking at them keke~ :> :>
omo~ wow thoro research! you're just amazing! they have all fit our queen!! waaa >.<
btw have you seen the most recent one posted by @p1n6an2012 ?He likes the girl with "sense" it's quite vague I want to hear your opinion about that ~ ;)) good timing youre here I really like to know what you think about it >.<

@populovehyun and @clarclar012 *sistah-hugs* thanku..I am feeling mush better now... :x
those Joongie facts made me happy...yes his list definitely coincides alot with our MCW...they have so much chemistry and compatibility...and the last fact 
"He said he never dated a celebrity before, but he hope might get to date one."
yes...yes I am so happy my Chaeki dream might come true!  ......
Chaeki walk ...sistahs.......
away.gifaway.gifaway.gif
and Chaeki dance too
tuzky-bunny-emoticon-000042.giftuzky-bunny-emoticon-000042.gif

Guest charmingtail

clarclar012 said:

right right?! it's a perfect senario for a real life rom-com!! it's like they're still just in episode 5 keke~ but it's really not normal ~ waaa seriously fishy!! I really hope we have news for our ChaeKi soon even it's just their locations or dates?? ;)adu_kuat.gif

kkkk~Oh right, I forgot.. HOLY LEGS 8->
Always find your way back to happiness, sistah dudes @clarclar012 ~I was so feeling guilty with our little @perfectgirl she was just posting a happy posts above my sad realization :)) sorry sista~
Hmm.. actually I did my research on JK not long before my Queen CW worshiping starts.Well, yeah, He's been asked about ideal girl several times, if asked about specific names, he always changes LOL.. the latest is Shin Min Ah, said by PBY in their wolfboy interview, but about specific characteristic, it's a new thing that he mentioned "Sense" or "someone with wit" I may say.. CMIIW, SJK fans. it's first heard in latest Guerilla Date when he said "CW is a Goddess" right? It was translated as "witty" but I heard "senseu"
I can't help but being intrigued by his intention of ever said that :P In 2010 interview I've read, he simply said cute and sexy. I dunno of it's because he has grown more mature or because he finally meet a sensible girl like CW ? Kkkk~ no, actually it's implied since long ago that he likes witty girl. Hong Eun Hee and other noona type he ever mentioned he likes, looks like a smart type of woman to me. It's no surprise that a Virgo likes a smart individual, at first you feel awe, and attraction follows right after. sorry, it's personal experience :P
Hopelessly innocent, shallow girl with no life phylosophy type exactly isn't his interest.
Personal note: Introvert person like him loves to give subliminal message in his speech. Everything he said has intention, so Toasts, it's possible for us to get into our delusional world for SJK mentions of 'Sense' as one of his ideal girl type :P  And since I admire MCW, I feel like I need to ensure we have hope in Chaeki, so I dug SJK's facts up. I respect him too for being modest about his new found popularity. Very wise. :))
Sorry this took me too long, I was browsing to make sure about his mentions :P

@charmingtail"in the case of PBY and SJK: He could have said PBY is mine or he is comfortable with her, but from the body language, I never felt they are really close at all."
I've to agree with that one, I see that too! It's like they do it just for the camera and promotions. I can't really specify which action, but at the latest celebration video with PBY, SJK, 2 guys in front of cake, SJK smeared the cake right at the guy's face. PBY runs and he didn't bother to search for her? :PPBY said "never" itself seems like a set in stone notion she made. She sounded very uncomfortable with the whole SBJK-PBY shipping :))