[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love88

i just to know...will king be act playboy???how come he will married sookbin and has kids?how come he will have many wife ??weird.....i totally dont understand yet but still interested ..

love88 said: i just to know...will king be act playboy???how come he will married sookbin and has kids?how come he will have many wife ??weird.....i totally dont understand yet but still interested ..

Guest Solin

Tomorow is so close and I'm totally excited lol. Somehow...I don't want the childhood part to last too long because I can't wait for the scenes between Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah-in. I also want to see how Ham will deal.

Guest xtaeheex

Solin

said: Tomorow is so close and I'm totally excited lol. 

Somehow...I don't want the childhood part to last too long because I can't wait for the scenes between Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah-in. I also want to see how Ham will deal.

Guest NEWMARIO

NEW OST

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Yim Jae Bum (임재범) - 비가 (Sorrow Song) [Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZQmVhr4LQ&feature=share&list=UURcMOtpOXY_E_EC6vlofPTw

CR: TO UPLOADER

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "Yim Jae Bum – Sorrow Song (비가) Jang Ok Jung Live For Love OSTBy popgasa on April 7, 2013

* How much do I have to hurt and hurt to be healed?
I send it off with a greater longing
How much do I have to love and love to be held
In the embrace of the wind-like memories?

Even if I live for a day, it’s alright
If only I can stay in that place I can’t reach
Even the pain that crushes my heart
And the cold tears of longing – I can forget them all

* Repeat

Because I can’t ever go back in time
I lean on a strand of my memory and get through the day
The deeper my longing grows
It seems like the sad end is coming closer

* Repeat

You scatter like my sigh and I can’t catch you
My sad dear, who is growing farther away

How much do I have to hurt and hurt to be healed?
My throat is clogged up, I can’t even breathe
How much do I have to be shaken and shaken to be held
In the embrace of the wind-like memories?

Wandering and wandering
Hurting and loving

CR:popgasa

Archived