[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pssttt @tessieroo, my skill is plus-minus like yours.. That's why I want to take a course, to specialize in measuring, That part only. Sewing can be done by others..The joy of measuring way higher than sewing, don't you agree? *winks*
@jilia, story, cinematography and editing wise 9 is great. Altho'  it's not as steamy as INR1 or INR2, LJW himself  able to heat up the screen and melt lot of hearts just by being there, on the screen... He is Korean 3rd Mr. McSwoony after WB and Song Il Gook in my pov. ^^
Edit: oh, LJW is the 4th, 3rd is Goo Soo.. :x

Ok - I stand by my original thoughts on LS (King SJ) - He is bad bad news. He cannot escape his destiny in life. Although I supposed the same thing can be said about OJ not being able to escape her destiny in life. While his intentions in love may be good, he certainly cannot keep them. Also, I think royalty is just breed to have deep seat trust issues. That's going to be a big big problem. 
In real history, I actually thought King Sukjong was either a really shrewd and cunning man or he was just really really unlucky. I do think he was smart in that he was able to maneuver the court and keep things in check, especially for the monarchy. But what's smart for the monarchy doesn't necessarily make him a good person. I guess that's the crux of the problem. So I pity LS/SJ but I really can't like him too much. YAI though is doing quite an excellent job portraying him - although I think he leans more towards to evil side than the innocent side in this version of him. But I think that's good and it's working well for the story. 
Back to our Soonjung couple - still loving them very much. I do really love their scenes together. OJ clearly was hurt by him but she brushes it off especially to his face. That's her lot in life for being low born. She seems to have no time for his nonsense as she's on the run to escape with her mom. He, on the other hand, seems to not be entirely sure what he wants yet. I definitely think he's falling for her but he can't really do much at this point. Boy - she has no idea who he is still even with knowing his name.
EDIT - one more thing to add on Soonjung couple. For me to most moving part of their interactions was after he said that even if he were to beg her to come with him. And OJ ever so slightly hesitated. I know she was moved by his words - just like she was as a kid, just like when they were in the forest. But I'm glad she stands firm.
I am also super curious as to how they will discover that they met as kids. The story is flying in so many directions and now I just have no idea how they would even figure it out or how they'd weave it in.  I hope their love can prevail at some point. Actually, this is almost as I expected history to go so far. So I guess I'd like to see where the rewritten part is. :) The anticipation is great.
JH said that he appears starting in ep 6 so I'm definitely looking forward to that. There is so much to say about the political power play that is going around - intricate to say the least. And most people are either evil or have an evil side to them (I use evil but I really mean a not-so-nice side) just to fight evil I suppose. Everyone from the Queen Dowager, palace maids, ministers, the children of ministers, royal family members, merchants etc. Everyone is a pawn for someone else and no one can be trusted. So many people have their hands being forced - like OJ, like IH... it was a cruel world.

Zia – Even In My Dreams (꿈에서라도) Jang Ok Jung Live For Love OST

288199.jpg?w=300&h=300

Korean lyrics:

눈감아도 나는 보여요 바람이 말해주니까
다녀간 걸음을 따라 살며시 맴도는 그대 향기로
이제...

그리워도 나는 웃어요 손끝에 아니 내 맘 가득
머물던 그대 손길이 나를 살게 하니까

꿈에서라도 그대 보고 싶어 불러봅니다
그대는 어디 있나요 나를 알고 있나요
온종일 부르고 불러 봐도
들리지 않나요 이 아픈 사랑이
바람결에 보내요 내 맘
그대 곁에 있다고 기다릴 거라고
그대만...

마음대로 할 수 없는 일
그래요 사랑도 그렇죠
몇 번을 넘어졌는지
상처가 아물 새 없죠

꿈에서라도 그대 보고 싶어 불러봅니다
그대는 어디 있나요 나를 알고 있나요
온종일 부르고 불러 봐도
맴돌아 그대의 목소리
그립고 그립다 숨결이 기억들이
나를 숨 쉬게 하니까
오늘도 사랑에 살아가죠

꿈에라도 한번만 같은 하늘 아래 한번만 다시 우리
함께할 수 있다면 행복할 수 있다면
바랄게 없는데 꿈에서라도
들리지 않나요 이 아픈 사랑이
바람결에 보내요 내 맘
그대 곁에 있다고 기다릴 거라고
영원히

Cr: DC

English translation:

Though I close my eyes, I can see you because the wind tells me
Your scent softly lingers around the steps you took before
Now…

Though I miss you, I smile
Because at the tip of my hands – no, throughout my heart,
Your lingering touch makes me live

I want to see you even if it’s in my dreams so I call out to you
Where are you? Do you even know of me?
All day, I call and call out to you
Can’t you hear it? This painful love
I send my heart along with the wind
I am by your side and I am waiting
Only for you

Things you can’t control
Yes, love is like that too
I fell down so many times
The scars don’t have time to heal

I want to see you even if it’s in my dreams so I call out to you
Where are you? Do you even know of me?
All day, I call and call out to you
Your voice lingers around me
I miss you, I miss you, your breath, those memories
They make me breathe
Again today, I live for love

Even if it’s in my dreams, if only we can be together
Under the same sky, just once more
If only we can be happy
I have nothing more to ask, even if it’s in my dreams
Can’t you hear it? This painful love
I send my heart along with the wind
I am by your side and I am waiting
Forever

Cre: popgasa

class="entry-title"Zia lends her voice for “Even If It’s Only In A Dream” for ‘Jang Ok Jung’ OST by pkdance

20130422_Zia_JangOkJung.jpg

Songstress Zia lent her beautiful voice for the track “Even If It’s Only In A Dream” for the SBS drama ‘Jang Ok Jung‘ OST.

Following Lim Jae Bum‘s “Sorrow Song“, this is the second released track, which portrays the love story of Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee) and Lee Soon (Yoo Ah In).

“Even If It’s Only In A Dream” is composed by Kim Won and written by Yoon Sa Ra. In addition to the powerful lyrics, the orchestral accompaniment and Zia’s emotional, yet powerful voice also add to the song’s desperate feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vLDC7OQ3Bs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/zia-lends-her-voice-for-even-if-its-only-in-a-dream-for-jang-ok-jung-ost

Guest xianzhongfan

re-watched with subs. So impressed with YAI's subtle facial changes when he was talking to OJ in the room and next to the cliff. He is really ramping it up in the acting department and i hope he gets recognition for it.

Guest NEWMARIO

"Jang Ok-jeong" Kim Tae-hee cries out loud

Source | 2013/04/22 | 14 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo303464.jpg

Kim Tae-hee cried at the sight of her mother getting beat.

SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong" showed Jang Ok-jeong's (Kim Tae-hee) mother Yoon (Kim Seo-ra) getting beat.

Yoon accidentally caused a scratch on nobleman Jo Sa-seok's face. His wife was angry and punished her with a cane.

Jang Ok-jeong found out what was happening and wrapped her arms around her mother saying, "Beat me instead".

The wife was even more furious at her actions and ordered Yoon to be imprisoned and sent off as a slave. Ok-jeong held hands with her mother from the other side of the cage and said, "I will never let you be sent off as a slave".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/v2/view... ( English )

cr: hancinema.net

Jang Ok-jeong" Kim Tae-hee cries out loud

photo303464.jpg

Kim Tae-hee cried at the sight of her mother getting beat.

SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong" showed Jang Ok-jeong's (Kim Tae-hee) mother Yoon (Kim Seo-ra) getting beat.

Yoon accidentally caused a scratch on nobleman Jo Sa-seok's face. His wife was angry and punished her with a cane.

Jang Ok-jeong found out what was happening and wrapped her arms around her mother saying, "Beat me instead".

The wife was even more furious at her actions and ordered Yoon to be imprisoned and sent off as a slave. Ok-jeong held hands with her mother from the other side of the cage and said, "I will never let you be sent off as a slave".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/v2/view... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jang-ok-jeong-kim-tae-hee-cries-out-loud-55246.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived