[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will OJ enter the palace next eps? maybe not yet, since she's planning to run away with her mother. And I wasn't sure in ep3 when her uncle saw OJ with LS, did he know LS is the crown prince? I really wonder about CS' entrance, in the stills, he doesn't look like one rich merchant (at least not atm). Will he stand in to help her/prevent her to enter the palace?
gah so many questions, i can't help it, this drama makes me go insane. come on throw me a bone, by it i mean a preview!! ~X(

Guest xianzhongfan

@jillia, love your gifs. At least something to tide over the agonizing wait for the preview. I m worried about the preview as it probably means live filming and there will be so much pressure on everyone in the production team.

The author amazes me time and again how seamlessly and inventively she incorporates actual historical facts and records into the story and at the same time makes them seem magical  ^:)^ !
In one of the teasers the is a line in Korean:“희빈 장씨는 전생에 주상이 쏴 죽인 짐승이 환생한 여인이외다.” - "Jang Hee Bin is a reincarnation of a beast in a form of a woman that was shot and killed in the past life by the King". - it's an actual quote from the Annals of Sukjong. 
And the author took this hyperbolized and hateful sentence to create a feverish dream JOJ has - more like premonition :-S with a twist - the beast was actually an innocent doe :-S (that'S what I call destroying a stereotype)39218_600.png38039_600.png

38947_600.png38838_600.png38610_600.png37765_600.png38164_600.png

Source: http://raindropsfallingup.tumblr.com/

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130422] [Jang Ok Jung ] Ep5 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz71oc_20130422-jang-ok-jung-ep5-preview_shortfilms

Did someone just kidnap OJ? what happened to her mother?and SJ being attacked in the forest? 
Looks like the only one who'll be happy next ep is IK ^^,
still no sight of CS?

okay, for my own sanity (or what it's left) i'll leave this forum until tomorrow, this is not good for my health.
(lol)

Guest kaeruchan

The preview....thanks @Jillia, you're my life savior! though I don't think I can sleep peacefully after watching the preview.....just like @RanP said, more questions!

[insert silent cries here]

OJ's mother being beaten up, probably because she will get caught trying to run away with OJ?

Why LS is being chased into the woods?? He's not even dressed up properly!

IK.....urgh I don't know either to be happy or to be sad for her...I'm also afraid for her *sobs*

OJ makes up her mind to enter the palace??

Looks like I'll have to live stream tomorrow.

@Jillia: Thank you very much   >:D< ! Some much is happening in the preview   @-)   It looks like they put together scene from ep5 and ep6  :-? . Unfortunately, it looks like the there won't be many JOJ&LS scenes, if any at all  :-S

i think OJ will ask help from the man who held her mother as servant. He will ask LS's grandmother (dowager queen) to help OJ to enter the palace(?) since it looks like she's determined to 'level up' her status to help her mother. On the way there, she'll be attacked by someone..?and of course, the wedding where LS looks bit too serious.
those are my guess.

I think this week's episodes will be the start of a new chapter for many of the characters,and possibly the storyline.OJ now has the intention of advancing into the palace( knowing her purpose is to seduce the future King?),and looks as if there will be more palace conflict with LS and the factions?
@briseisCraving craving for some OTP scenes tomorrow too :(,but I think they're setting up the premise for the real story to kick in which is a really really good thing cause i can't wait for our OTP to unearth the truth about each other.
@newmario thankies for the dailymotion link!
Tomorrow is even further away now that the preview is out puhh

Guest NEWMARIO

[1080p][20130422] [Jang Ok Jung ] Ep5 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz72q5_1080p-20130422-jang-ok-jung-ep5-preview_shortfilms

Screencapping the preview:
It may be the first of the many hwanguks (the turns of state) aka the changing of government that made Sukjong so famous next to his "female troubles". He used to do that frequently to strengthen the royal authority. Westerner, Southerner, Noron or Soron it didn't matter - it's similar to modern democracy, no party should hold the power too long. But Minister Min is not someone to suffer such slight peacefully so he probably will take revenge on LS :-?39812_600.jpg

39668_600.jpg39970_600.jpg40293_600.jpg40529_600.jpg40939_600.jpg41210_600.jpg41320_600.jpg41550_600.jpg41799_600.jpg42022_600.jpg

According to history the Dowager Queen was actually the one who got JOJ into the Palace so this could really be the beginning of that...42288_600.jpg

42511_600.jpg42963_600.jpg

IK, sorry girl, I like you, but this aisle ain't leading to marital bliss [-( . Just look at his face! That isn't the expression of an eager groom - Don't delude yourself, you are just a means to an end for him...46132_600.jpg46769_600.jpg

46411_600.jpg47110_600.jpg43061_600.jpg43962_600.jpg44071_600.jpg

Another of the Joseon masked pseudo-heroes! Well, one thing is certain - HE IS NO HONG BYUK SEO /:)45115_600.jpg

45482_600.jpg45799_600.jpg45914_600.jpg

So JOJ is going to enter the palace at last - poor girl, she has to give up her dream of being a famous fashion designer to save her mother :(  and is practically giving on potential marriage because all ladies-in-waiting belong to the king, just look what happened to her cousin when she went against the rule :( 47554_600.jpg

44485_600.jpg44816_600.jpg

Guest NEWMARIO

Kim Tae-Hee, standing out “Acting Enthusiasm” shooting at night in hard schedule

2013/04/21(Sun) 15:39
5692_1.jpg The actress Kim Tae-Hee is concentrating on shooting at night in hard schedule.
SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Jang Ok-Jung, Live for Love’ announced that Kim Tae-Hee takes hard schedule for shooting at night countinuously. On 15th Kim Tae-Hee noticed through her SNS, “After shooting at night, I slept one hour and now shooting another set”, and now shooting at night staying up at night.
An staff from ‘Jang Ok-Jung’ noticed, “As a genre of historical drama, it needs much energy, preparing time, and shooting. It is a hard time but Kim Tae-Hee is putting every ounce of her energy for shooting with strong will.” In succession he said, “After she enters to the palace, the character will became round. Please watch her with affection.”
Meanwhile ‘Jang Ok-Jung, Live for Love’ is about meeting of destiny between Jang Ok-Jung(Kim Tae-Hee) and Lee Sun(Yoo Ah-In). [Photo = Story TV]

cr:http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5692

Archived