[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misspinky

at first, I was avoiding this series but I just caved because yoo ah in is in it. the drama is pretty good so far. definitely has a different take. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Guest aeria

Hi a newbie around here! Recently got hooked into Jang Ok Jung, it's my latest drama crack. So good! Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In have really great chemistry. I have always adored Kim Tae Hee, she is gorgeous and I'm glad she is doing well in the drama. 
Can't wait for ep 5, it's killing me!

Guest xianzhongfan

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/04/18/jae-hee-makes-his-entrance-in-episode-5-of-jang-ok-jung-live-in-love/

Ms Koala's write-up on Chi Soo's appearance. We will have another interesting character to watch and probably antagonise over.

Guest kaeruchan

...So I was thinking of the song 비가 Yim Jae Bum and decided to make an MV, just for the sake of getting rid of the song out of my head. I ended up sleepless last night, tearing up with the song on repeat. Sigh. This is bad, I want to see OJ and LS together.....

Guest livon123

Just thought I will write this but ChiSoo reminds me of Dong Yi's brother ChunSoo. 
I am excited that Jae Hee has a girl going after him too. Well it look like all the guys in here has girls going after them - whether they end up with anyone is another story. ahh praying some kind of twist here. 
Looking forward to ep 5. I want a preview soon haha.

Guest livon123

@love88, Jae Hee's character CS is out in ep 5, so I hope SukBin will come out earliest ep 6-8... She mentioned she will be more important in later half of the series, that might mean after ep 10? It look like she is making a lot of tv appearance. 

I laugh how those articles make me feel like everyone only judge KTH's acting because she's too pretty. 'she just has her beauty' 'she's too pretty to act' lol I've seen way worse but none were being judged along with their physical appearance. Granted i understand those opinions and share a bit of it, but to me what's important is hard work, nobody is lucky to be inborn with certain talent. I always want to give an actor/actress second chance, because it's just fair play and i can always drop it later. I was neutral towards KTH, i remember being amazed by her beauty in LSIH, she was quirky in MP, and now she's become one determined woman in JOJ. I appreciate her trying hard to improve, and it's seen on screen, if not i wouldn't be totally on the OTP ship now lol people should encourage that spirit, instead of those prejudice how a beautiful woman can't act.

Guest kimbee

now i miss tons OJ and LS, 1188059332334.gif
i'm just over and over again repeat ep 1, 2, 3, and 4... and takes screencap... ooohh my laptop full of LS and OJ Screencap, hula.gif

2c5029f0_l.gif

Archived