[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Guest kimbee

Awesome Son, Father, & Sister... :x Full of LOve
as far as i know i'm just watch in this film about such a great Son (adult) & his Father as a King...walking with holding hands.....Great Love, and with his sister who welcoming with a big hug... 8-> :x   i'm envy... :(
i'm willing if LS not choose me as a his wife but become his sister... and of course welcoming me with a big kiss hug...!!! :)) #BeyondImagination

551300_113780125487313_768807881_n.jpg
551272_113780155487310_1713237189_n.jpg

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite difficult to watch without subs I must admit. It's times like this that I wish I was well versed in all the major languages of the world, but sadly, I am not. I watched just the first part of ep 4 in raw and my favorite part was actually whenever DP calls her "Ok Jung ah". Awwww... my heart just melts for DP. I have a feeling that he is the go to guy whenever LS (the King) breaks her heart. It's only episode 4 and he's done it twice already. While he always has a legitimate reason, it doesn't negate that she's always left in the dark and hurting by herself. As CP, as King, he just has too many responsibilities and obligations. I couldn't understand a word of what was said, beyond the very very simple stuff. But it looks like she was really affected that he had to leave (due to his father's grave illness). When will LS call her by her name? 
I need my mentally prepare myself. The politics involved here are going to be very very ugly. I have no idea how OJ can wade through the mess - it's apparent that she can't. She seemed like a simple girl with a tragic past (not uncommon for those with low status) who had a love for "fashion." It all goes downhill from there - the brother, the uncle, her own choices, this and that. 
I am slowly starting to really see how even fantasizing a little of this "horrible" legacy of JOJ could really turn off Korean viewers. Although I bet in real life, she probably wasn't all evil, but a bit of both.

Guest sasgrace

Alright.

I have been in a kdrama slump for a while now, but this one is not bad at all. YOO Ah In does a good job so far and he shares great chemistry with Kim Tae Hee

Guest NEWMARIO

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 4 Review: Yoo Ah In Saves Kim Tae Hee from Bandits

Posted on April 16, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_292945_1366119384894137

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 4, Lee Soon(played by Yoo Ah In) saved Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee), who was captured by bandits.

Soon was wandering around a forest on a horse, when he heard Ok Jung screaming. As the bandits saw Soon in fancy clothes, they asked him for money. They threatened him by holding their swords to Ok Jung’s throat. Soon, however, aimed his arrow at the bandits.

The arrow hit a bandit’s arm, and the they ran away with Ok Jung. Eventually, Soon saved her.

Ok Jung wasn’t happy because Soon aimed his arrow at the bandits even if it could have hit her.

Source: Startoday

Guest NEWMARIO

Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love Episode 4 Review: Kim Tae Hee is Hurt by Yoo Ah In's Insult

Posted on April 16, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

201304162258072210_1

In Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love, episode 4, Jang Ok Jung(played by Kim Tae Hee) was hurt and teared up as she overheard Lee Soon(played by Yoo Ah In)’s comments on her.

Ok Jung overheard Soon and Hyun Moo(played by Bae Jin Seop)’s conversation while they were having a drink together. Hyun Moo was suspicious about Soon’s continuous help to Ok Jung.

Soon said, “I’m at a high status. My woman should at least be in the upper-middle class. I won’t give my heart to such a humble thing like that.”

Ok Jung was hurt by Soon’s comments because he was the only one who treated her without any prejudice.

Source: Newsen

@newmario - thanks for the articles.

LS - you beep! Haha. This is where subs would come in handy. I don't have the whole picture. Did he say that cause he really believes that or did he say it to throw off the guard. Probably a bit of both since he probably hasn't figured out that he'd actually like her since as he said, he's not interested in love. But what a little snob. Tsk tsk. I will wait until I see it with subs before passing judgement on sonny boy here. Poor OJ.

junkietiger14

said:

@newmario

- thanks for the articles.

LS - you beep! Haha. This is where subs would come in handy. I don't have the whole picture. Did he say that cause he really believes that or did he say it to throw off the guard. Probably a bit of both since he probably hasn't figured out that he'd actually like her since as he said, he's not interested in love. But what a little snob. Tsk tsk. I will wait until I see it with subs before passing judgement on sonny boy here. Poor OJ.

i didn't understand what SJ said to the soldier at first but i could have guessed a bit judging from OJ's reaction. she probably hoped/thought he'd be different, someone who'd look at her without prejudice, regardless of her status. i think next time they meet, she'll avoid him, since it's obvious she has already started having some sort of feeling for him.  =(( now is the ideal time for CS to appear, when SJ is busy getting over the throne, marrying his first queen, OJ should have someone who looks after her too. I'm more concerned for what her uncle has in mind hmm
where is the preview of next week eps, gahh ~X(

Guest marpass

I know this is kinda like not related love how Kim Tae Hee is doing in the drama. She is so beautiful, like it takes my breath away! i was reading this article about 5 things about Kim Tae Hee (http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9132/20130416/five-fun-facts-abou.htm) and i was like wow, it must be really hard for her to do this drama, since she was not saeguk person, but i am so glad she took the role. hanbok looks amazing on her.

MBC - Gu Family Book 15.1%
KBS2 - God of the Workplace 14.2% 
SBS - Jang Ok Jung  7% 
:-S
  Damn the viewership b-( ! The ratings b-( ! Damn AGB b-( ! Damn TNmS b-( ! :-q We can't influence those things anyway so...BE CALM B-) AND VAMOS JANG OK JUNG \m/ !!!tumblr_lye0t0NylB1qdwpioo2_400_zps82bb45

Yes, let's just go watch Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love.  The other dramas mentioned above started earlier than JOJ, thus, the viewers who has watched them from the beginning couldn't quit anymore.  Maybe they were thinking that they could always watch JOJ online.  So watching the drama as it is actually being aired is not a gauge for viewers rating.  The raters should also consider how many are watching online.
Sunkyunkwan Scandal didn't have a very impressive rating when it was being aired, but actually, the drama was very popular.  The actors in the said drama received numerous awards, including Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Ah In, among others. 

Archived