[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uburoi

LOL Dong Pyung is the Crown Prince's (later King Sukjong) cousin.

Anyway, I liked the childhood part and that's quite rare for me. Usually, I just want to slap the child actors when they cry after their parents. I know, I'm awful, but most of them are soooo annoying. Little JOJ actually made me tear up a bit.

The two opposing faction leaders were great. I wonder if the King will be able to hold his own against them, or will be just a puppet much like in history. The actors got great presence as well, it will be hard to overpower them.

Last but, but not least KTH anf YAI have good chemistry, I'm looking forward to their love story. It was a sensible touch as well, that they don't love and long for each other since the beginning of time, but are reunited accidentally and behold the spark is still there.

Guest icweq

@cikamoi lol i forgot i have to compete with those 3 queens  :-SS @meguri and whut i have another competitor ? ok fine you girls all take the King,, and me will take Yoo Ah In and enjoy him by myself :)) :)
@uburoi eh Dong Pyung is cousin? not uncle? *is confused*-i'm starting to love the OST after watching the official MV <3when the first time heard it yesterday i was like why the singer so angry i dont like it :)>--OPIrL5W.jpg
=))from DC YAI

Guest uburoi

^^I think that's her adoptive mom.

The fashion school is such an infantile idea, but I let it slide, I'm in the mood for pretty fluff

Archived