[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtaeheex

Hi everyone..that info saying JOJ press conference or interview will be held today, Mon 11 March 
SBS 새 월화드라마 [장옥정] 기자간담회 안내
안녕하세요. 4월 초 방송될 SBS 월화 '장옥정'이 취재기자(SBS 출입기자 대상 / 스틸기자 제외)분들을 모시고 아래와 같이 기자간담회를 진행하고자 합니다. 많은 참석 부탁드립니다. 
* 촬영조정 등으로 인해 급하게 알려드리는 점 양해하여 주시기 바랍니다. = 아 래 = ㅇ 일 시 : 2013년 3월 11일(월) 오후 2시30분~15시30분 ㅇ 장 소 : 일산제작센터 대본연습실 2번방 ㅇ 참 석 : 김태희, 홍수현, 한승연 * '이순의 여인들'만 모시고 간담회를 진행하도록 하겠습니다. 한승연씨는 일정상 불참하실수도 있습니다. ㅇ 내 용 : 연기자 인터뷰 * 시간관계상 이번 간담회는 취재기자(스틸기자 제외)분들만 모시고 갖도록 하겠습니다. 사진은 SBS홍보팀에서 촬영해 웹하드로 공유하겠습니다. ㅇ 취재를 원하시는 매체는 3월 11일(월) 오전 9시까지 '프레스 신청' 해주시기 바랍니다. http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/press/index.jsp ㅇ 출 발 : 1시 30분 광화문 프레스센터 버스 출발 * 취재 신청시 버스탑승 여부를 알려주시기 바랍니다. 
Hope to see lots of pics now 

Guest handongmi

Those pics made me even more excited to watch this drama! Can't wait to watch it! And thanks for sharing those pics guys! :)
They are all beautiful and those hanboks are just gorgeous!!! 
:x :x :x

Guest xtaeheex

Anyone else notice that KTH wore hanbok with floral embroidery same pics from JOJ read scripts cover book     295690_630537733629196_856855156_n.jpg
19792_615029571846679_1144205003_n.jpg

I am so following this thread!
Haha! 
I have always loved YOO AH IN and KIM TAE HEE, and I have never seen it coming that they should pair up together!
It was double pleasure for me. No, TRIPLE. Because they are even sporting my FAVORITE COSTUME: the EXQUISITE HANBOK!
Oh, yeah!
On top of that, I would really love to see the character Lady Jang played out in another light, because I only saw her on Dong Yi as an ambitious and political woman. It's nice to know that there is another side to her life story, because despite her evilness in Dong Yi, I always wondered what she was like as a woman, lover and person.
I hope this drama is going to be great.
Will watch out for it real seriously.
Aja!!!!

Guest xtaeheex

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee Reveals: “My College Major Helped Me with ‘Jang Ok Jung’”chococoffee March 11, 2013
Kim Tae Hee Reveals: “My College Major Helped Me with ‘Jang Ok Jung’”

Actress Kim Tae Hee revealed that her degree in fashion design helped her during filming.

The cast and crew of upcoming drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love,” gathered at the SBS Production Center in Ilsan, Gyeonggido, for its press conference. 

In the series, Kim Tae Hee takes on the role of Jang Ok Jung, who dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Regarding her character, Kim Tae Hee started, “If I was given any of the other past Jang Hee Bin roles, I don’t think I would have been able to pull it off. However, this Jang Ok Jung is a woman full of humanity, love, and passion. She’s also a strong woman who challenges herself in order to achieve her dreams.”

Kim Tae Hee continued, “While I didn’t get to fully absorb myself in my schoolwork because I debuted while I was still in school, I still designed and made clothes for my graduation project and fashion show, and it helped me a lot throughout the shoot.” She added, “I felt comfortable and skilled in sewing and sketching because of my past experience.”

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is the epitome of beauty and brains. She’s not only drop dead gorgeous, but she’s also a graduate of the prestigious Seoul National University. She graduated from SNU in 2005 with a degree in fashion design.

“Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love” will tell the story of Jang Hee Bin (Kim Tae Hee), a famous concubine in the Joseon Dynasty who was behind the deposition of King Sukjong’s (Yoo Ah In)  wife Queen In Hyun. However, unlike the countless dramas and movies about this famous villain, this drama will tell the story of Jang Ok Jung before she became concubine Jang Hee Bin and focus on her role as a fashion designer and cosmetic maker in the Joseon era. The series will premiere on SBS on April 8 at 9:55PM KST. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/11/kim-tae-hee-reveals-my-college-major-helped-me-with-jang-ok-jung/

Guest xtaeheex

Here article she talked about JOJ and Rain at press conference 

Kim Tae-hee, "I was worried about my relationship with Rain"

photo290473.jpg

"Nothing has changed as we are just getting to know each other"

Actress Kim Tae-hee mentioned her boyfriend Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) for the first time since their scandal broke out two months ago.

Kim Tae-hee attended the press conference of SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" held in Ilsan on the 11th. This was her first official event after news about her and Rain broke out in January.

Kim Tae-hee didn't mention his name personally but spoke of him calmly and naturally admitted to seeing him at the moment.

Kim Tae-hee said, "As you all know, we are just getting started. Nothing's changed from the report two months ago".

Kim Tae-hee is coming back for the first time in two years with a drama since MBC "My Princess" on the 8th next month at 9:55PM.
This is your first historical

"I am personally not a fan of historicals. I have never watched a certain historical until the end so it was awkward for me. However, I was reading the first to fourth episodes of "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" and I could read it without difficulty. I understood and could concentrate -- I thought I could actually do this".

- What have you done to prepare for it?

"I am not used to the way they talk so I am trying to get comfortable with the way they talk and dress. The level of accent was the main thing. I have to compromise between ancient historical and fusion. I thought a lot to find the right tone for Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love".

photo290472.jpg

- Whereabouts in acting do you think you have come to?

"I am as old as I am but I don't think I am at my peak yet. So this time, I am greedy and pressured at the same time. I want to do it a different way from my previous work. I want to progress and ripen through this opportunity".

- Your partner is Yoo Ah-in who is six years younger than you.

I watched "Punch" (Wandeugi) and was greatly impressed. He was someone I was interested in after watching the movie. I was happy to hear that he was my partner. It pressures me that he's younger but I think we can work it out. I have to lead him well but all my partners were older than me so far so I don't know what to do.

- You are in a relationship with Rain, does it help acting out love which is the key word of all dramas?

"We are just starting out. There's no change. I only see the drama in front of me. When it comes to love, I think I have to think about the many experiences I went through until now".

Rain must've said something to cheer for you

"When things first started spilling out, I was very worried. It was right before the drama and I felt so bad for everyone working with me. I was so worried it might ruin things but he comforted me and said everything was going to be alright. He said everything would turn out as much as I worked hard for it".

Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn.... ( English )

cr. Hancinema 

Guest xtaeheex

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"KARA’s Seungyeon confesses she lost sleep over ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’
20130311_seungyeon_acting.jpg

KARA‘s Seungyeon revealed how nervous she was for her role in ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love‘.

The drama held its first press conference on the 11th at the Gyeonggido Ilsan SBS Production Center, where Seungyeon commented, “It’s my first time acting in a historical drama, and I play the evil role. I had my first filming today. I really come out in the latter half, but today I filmed a small part for the first episode. I’ve been waiting to film since I decided to join the cast, but to be honest, it was really difficult. I recorded it with my camera, but I haven’t been able to check it because I was so nervous. I’m going to check it at home and practice and prepare. I was nervous about the smallest things like walking, but I’m a little more relieved because I didn’t get scolded during the first filming.

On her role, she said, “I thought hard about starring on ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’, and I couldn’t even sleep. But since I started, I’m going to work hard to become an actress who people can be at ease watching. In this drama, Suk Bin and Queen In Hyun become the antagonists, which is different than normal. I think it’ll be fun to see a new side. I’m going to believe in my sunbaenims and go along with them.

She also agreed with many viewers’ worries that her image was not the best suited for a historical drama, saying, “Even I think that if KARA’s Seungyeon’s face comes out on a historical drama, it’d be weird. I know viewers feel that way too. But I’m going to work hard, so even if I am lacking, I will be prepared.

‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’ is slated to premiere in April. How do you think Seungyeon will do?

Source: Newsen and OsenTip: itsme

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/karas-seungyeon-confesses-she-lost-sleep-over-jang-ok-jung-living-in-love

Archived