• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

Wow when I lurk this thread and i found that i miss 6 pages already my face like
jonah-hill-shock.gif

In my mind "I guess something fishy there...I guess something fishy there":DIsn't it like our habit right when we saw the hit news of minsul we was like this...... :-SS :-SS =D>and actually my feel like this.....
tumblr_m9wv416e9E1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

What a beautiful July...what a beautiful AugustGomowo crewmates for the news and video....@zee: SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!:x:-* :-* :P

Guest teruteru_chan

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hold on there a minute, choi minho & choi sulli~ i can't go on typing because of them both T_______T too adorabletoo sweet 
it's very obvious that minho liked her back then. sulli was still reserved but she played along with him. she was napping while standing like that. poor baby, she must have been tired. but she trusted him to hold her. minho just couldn't stop touching her and making her smile LOL. the game they played is more like to minho's advantage. he liked it when she leaned on him and he thus got to hold even tighter. i look through you, man~ ;))this reminds me of what he did to her in running mantheir eye contact too. goshhhhhhhhhhh T^T 
sulli's face is adorable xD at first, she was more like 'can i sleep some more? i'm not really up for your game.' but she gave in to him and had fun. she seemed shy though HEHEHEH~ 

Guest rahma_bio

Timnat2010 said:

@counsel05, yes, have u read my edited post? Edited:

Actually, Sulli fed him twice!

[color=#ffcccc]I[/color]

guess the staff was teasing them"are the two of you having indirect bobo?". Minho seemed to be nodding his head and continued to be fed by Sulli

, who did not have the intention to stop feeding her oppa. Finally, she looked as if she would continue taking the same gulp of noodles. So far, the clips we can watch are so fragmented, covering different parts of the same scene. From the new clip, Sulli did not react at all, when hearing the staff saying "bobo". Only Minho seemed to be nodding his head. Even in the previous clip, Minho smiled sweetly at Sulli after eating the noodles by himself.

@rahma_bio, thanks for the screen caps! Yes, your pictures reflect clearly that Sulli had fed Minho at least twice. Actually, I heard Minho saying sth before Sulli fed him the first time. But it was at the very beginning. U have to catch it fast. Hope, peach can help. I wonder if Minho was saying,'Feed me some.'he he

Guest ravissant

I really love Minho's playfulness towards Sulli.  His nudging w/ his chin on her arm @ :08, cooing @ :10, looking at her adoringly, it's just so....awwwww.gif
thank you once again @zee & your friend.

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" style="line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[GUIDE] Help f(x) Win on Music Programs!
f(x) are making their comeback in a week! Sadly, it’s mostly the Korean fans that can help our girls win on music programs. But! We can help as well!

capture-20130719-124452

You guys might ask, why aren’t you translating that whole picture? Well, that’s because some of those things require being a Korean citizen. Actually, pretty much all of them.

Here’s what foreigners can do!

• Buying our girls’ album can help despite the low percentages for music programs. I’m not implying that you should buy 12631535 copies of the album, but if you have a group of friends who want to buy it, you should get it together! (saving money FTW!) BUT! Make sure the website you get it from counts on Hanteo Chart! (they usually say if they do)
  • Global Voting! Mnet allows foreign viewers to vote for M!Countdown! You have to sign up but it doesn’t take too long~

capture-20130719-122250

• Buying the single on the English version of SoribadaIt’s not hard to sign up and It’s foreign fans-friendly! You can find all the information on their site, in English~
  • SNS! Music Core and Inkigayo count SNS points (especially Inkigayo) so make sure to trend ‘#첫사랑니‘! BUT! DON’T PUT IT MORE THAN ONCE IN THE SAME TWEET! I’LL BE TAKEN AS SPAM!
  • Watch the Music Video! (when it’s out.) The more views it has, the more chances the girls have to win~
  • Search! You were going to ask about the ‘Research’ thing, weren’t you? What you have to do is simply search ‘에프엑스‘ or ‘첫사랑니’ on music sites like SoribadaMelonBugsOlleh, and many others!

And that’s all I can think of. If you have more ideas make sure to leave them in the comments bellow!

You should use these indications AFTER ‘Pink Tape’ is out, on July 29th!

cr: functionlove.net

Guest Jeng1430292561

Omg the 2nd video made me! now it shows that Minho is very sweet to his wife,Sulli.  :x i really love that Ming nudge to her and look at her very thick like he will never let his wife go  :(
Embedded image permalink
their happy isn't it?  :o3
and in this pic... where @zeemino posted on twitter, Embedded image permalink
i observed that minho really do care of sulli. i just don't know why. the way he lean his head on the head of the bed and watch with her wife. 
IM GOING WILD NOW OKAY? DON'T MIND ME AND DONT YOU EVER EVER DO THIS THING 8-}images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXMo6DeAKvIxRdUtUBuL

that's all =))

Guest suunyup

I want to start out by saying that i really really like Sulli. She seems like the sweetest girl ever and she's so pretty. However, theres something that has really been bugging me since she went to Shanghai with the running man crew. As we all know, Sulli isn't exactly the best at sports or physical activities but she get an A for her great cheery efforts :D Ever since then i became like a hard core believer that she and Minho are dating or at least a thing. Like seriously it was like a ton of bricks to the face when i finally realized that that's like the only answer to her going there even if it was just for like a day or whatever. At this point i feel like they just scream out couple and you'd literally have to be blind to not see that. They like literally do EVERYTHING together guys! i also remember some girl group saying in an interview that you can really tell which idols are dating just by how much their schedules or CF's match together (i'll try looking for it). That being said, i really hope there's way more interaction in the future. Either that or just announce that they ARE together. i might receive some backlash from stating this but i firmly stand by my sudden realization lol

Guest dafneb12

suunyup said: I want to start out by saying that i really really like Sulli. She seems like the sweetest girl ever and she's so pretty. However, theres something that has really been bugging me since she went to Shanghai with the running man crew. As we all know, Sulli isn't exactly the best at sports or physical activities but she get an A for her great cheery efforts :D Ever since then i became like a hard core believer that she and Minho are dating or at least a thing. Like seriously it was like a ton of bricks to the face when i finally realized that that's like the only answer to her going there even if it was just for like a day or whatever. At this point i feel like they just scream out couple and you'd literally have to be blind to not see that. They like literally do EVERYTHING together guys! i also remember some girl group saying in an interview that you can really tell which idols are dating just by how much their schedules or CF's match together (i'll try looking for it). That being said, i really hope there's way more interaction in the future. Either that or just announce that they ARE together. i might receive some backlash from stating this but i firmly stand by my sudden realization lol

Guest christinderella

fizaz said: sorry to say this, but guys, 
please refrain urself from re-quote the image and video 
again n again in ur post coz we might get reprimanded by admin.
Please note that this is part of the rules set by Soompi Thread Admin. (please refer to the main page)

as such, @christinderella and @ImEuis, appreciate if u cud edit ur post a by remove those images and video.

Guest christinderella

zee said:

christinderella

wrote:

»

AUGUST - It's all about Minsul

August 15 2012- First Episode of TTBY

August 11 2013 (if I'm not mistaken) - TTBY Premium Event Japan

August 15 2013- 1 Year anniversary of the first episode of ttby

August 27 2013- Etude Play Singapore

Archived