♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

waahhh!  @yukino78 I see you!  OMG!  We miss you here on the thread.  How are you doing?  I hope you're well & I hope you'll have time to post your insights here about our beloved MinSul.  I'm also hoping you'll update TACI because I LOVE that story!!!  But please, no pressure.  The most important thing is your health first before anything else.  Take care, dear!!!  God bless you always.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ravissant said: waahhh!  @yukino78 I see you!  OMG!  We miss you here on the thread.  How are you doing?  I hope you're well & I hope you'll have time to post your insights here about our beloved MinSul.  I'm also hoping you'll update TACI because I LOVE that story!!!  But please, no pressure.  The most important thing is you're health first before anything else.  Take care, dear!!!  God bless you always.

Judith09 said: Annyong MinSullians...just passing by..and send my kisses to this lovely the best shipper family....eventhough currently i took my part as a silent reader of this thread...it won't lessen my love for MinSul..in fact...my faith on them getting more and more deeper...see u later... Oh btw...love this vid ..thankyou to whoever made this lovely vid

counsel05 said: Judith09 said: Annyong MinSullians...just passing by..and send my kisses to this lovely the best shipper family....eventhough currently i took my part as a silent reader of this thread...it won't lessen my love for MinSul..in fact...my faith on them getting more and more deeper...see u later... Oh btw...love this vid ..thankyou to whoever made this lovely vid

lollipoploving said: Hey guys! I know I've been quiet on the thread for a loooong time but I'm in korea for a vacation now! YAYYYY :) and CFs of Sulli or Minho (or both ^^) are seen quite often around here! Hehe!

Oh yeah, I was wondering, was there supposed to be an upcoming fan signing session for Cafe Real for Sulli on the 24th? If there is, does anyone know the details?

Thank you!

yukino78 
YAY!! So happy to see you back here again! So happy that you're not sick anymore! It's been awhile since you visited, but I hope you have been reading the thread, because there has been a lot of good/fun stuff going on with MinSul lately! Looking forward to your future MinSul spazzing and fics whenever you get back into it. :-) *BIGHUGS*

Caring/ loving acts of Taejoon which were against the storyline in TTBY

1/  Taejoon (Minho) using his hand as a pad for Jaehee(Sulli)'s head

2/ Taejoon (Minho) holding Jaehee(Sulli)'s hand but they were supposed to be boys

0.jpgtumblr_me0rta2SeI1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg

3/ Taejoon (Minho) comforting Jaehee(Sulli) by touching her waist after doing deep diving

4/ Taejoon (Minho) smiling at Jaehee(Sulli) when there was supposed to be tension between the two at that scene 

c?7446092=2eBcBMRDg2KtUcXdlHWdRQA6ObA&f=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-43_mr7ZW9m_8bVAiUT

5/ Taejoon (Minho) using his hand to massage for Jaehee(Sulli)'s knee

6/ Taejoon (Minho) doing hi-5 with Jaehee(Sulli) after knocking down all the pins at a time 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfDnJgFaXpBDhNC4CHnjBtumblr_m9w83nSmpl1r0vruco1_250.gif

stekatta said: yukino78 
YAY!! So happy to see you back here again! So happy that you're not sick anymore! It's been awhile since you visited, but I hope you have been reading the thread, because there has been a lot of good/fun stuff going on with MinSul lately! Looking forward to your future MinSul spazzing and fics whenever you get back into it. :-) *BIGHUGS*

Guest bubbliemeh09

Thank you for the sweetest welcome.... ;))

Excited with ur updates.... many many thanks for sharing your updates.... :x

Guest mahogany4

yukino78 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I know how that feels...mine was plagiarized too couple of years ago and was uploaded to asianfanfics.com without my knowledge.  So I joined and confronted the girl and she told me that she just love my fic so much that she wants to read it all the time and posted it there.  She did take it down, but the damage was done.

I hope yours got fix.

mahogany4 said: Hi Guys, I am sorry if I have to say this. I maybe just looking for comfort. 
For all the shippers who love to read Minsul Fanfics, I think all the Minsul Authors would agree with me that we love you so much and we are very thankful that you support us. I keep saying that Minsul Shippers are the best and that the love and support to each other is just amazing. I especially see that in this thread, asianfanfic and in Twitter.
But it saddens me to know how easy it is to to plagiarize ones work. It's a sad day for me to see one of my stories published elsewhere by somebody else. 
I love Minsul and my readers. I love other Authors works as well. I guess this things do happen. But we can't tolerate that right? 

I hope this gets resolved soon! Fighting to all Minsul Authors!

Guest lollipoploving

hahaahahaha thanks guys <3 I'll try to see if I can make it! Do you know where the event will be held?

Guest qoprol euis

No selca with Park Ji Sung ??

It would be the best part if she doin' selca with park jisung..

Cos, Mr.M waited for those moment too :D keke~~^^

Archived