• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MinSullians...

Okie I saw this tweet from a shawol.. apparently... its a pic of Taemin, Minho and Lincoln Jung at todae's SBS Kim Chang Ryeol’s Old School Radio...

BJ0rM_FCIAE9599.jpg:large

Nothing suspicious or anything but her tweet comments just make me think of something else... XD ;)) ;))

Her tweet by the way is... The choi family <3 Mr and Mrs choi with their baby choi .. I know deep inside it is supposed to mean something else..but... 
I just can't hide my "MinSul bias mind" from thinking of... Another Mrs Choi.... ehemmm *cough* Sssul *cough*  :)) :)) :))

Blame it on the fanfics for influencing my mind XP.. Egs include @shawolbaby's My Rival and redridinghoodie's Sunbae/Soulmate... n oh... I tot of this too... @mariamocha21's pic of MinSul on a vacation "supposedly" with their son.. (in this case is Yoo Geun... :D:D)

minsul4_zpsf87073d2.jpg

cr: keykrisyeol for the tweet (no offence dear :)>- ) , @mariamocha21 for her DAEBAKLICIOUS MinSul edit (we miss u chingu... ;))

090513 Yongsan Fansign

#4/7 【Trans】 When it was Minho's turn, "Minho, please write in Chinese~" "Okay ^^" "Please draw 10 hearts~", Minho drew one heart and had a smile on his face. Before I left, (he) said goodbye in Chinese. I just want to sum it up and say that whenever this kid says goodbye, my heart feels very warm; a feeling that he cares about foreigners a lot.

Original Source : MRSHINEE cr: thpapergangster

Ahhhhhh what a fine young gentleman....8-> 8-> :x :x :-bd :-bd

jhologs said: @bananali I totally like Papa Minho's fashion on that picture you posted where he's spotted at SMTown building. Even from the backside, he does look overly YUMMY!!! =P~ And about f(x) performing on the 16th, it must still be Electric Shock right?!?

130506 Kim Shin Young Radio Show

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyODQzMTIw.html

Cr: woorishinee

edit: Minho used his cellphone to text message to Jonghyun and read the info for the  the game with the audience as well.  But , it seemed that someone took the advantage and text private messages, too.  At those moments, someone looked more cautious and I don't understand why he held his cellphone in his hand secretly all the time at the later part.  I also discovered that he did not put back the phone in the pocket every time he finished using it anymore.  Instead, he dropped it on his thigh, which made him more convenient to take it back for use.  In conclusion, he looked easy when texting messages to Jonghyun (he showed JH's reply to KSY afterwards) .  But when he wanted to check his own messages/ texting other mesasges, he looked more cautious. 

Guest ravissant

Timnat2010 said:

130506 Kim Shin Young Radio Show

Cr: woorishinee

edit: Minho used his cellphone to text message to Jonghyun and read the info for the  the game with the audience as well.  But , it seemed that someone took the advantage and text private messages, too.  At those moments, someone looked more cautious and I don't understand why he held his cellphone in his hand secretly all the time at the later part.  I also discovered that he did not put back the phone in the pocket every time he finished using it anymore.  Instead, he dropped it on his thigh, which made him more convenient to take it back for use.  In conclusion, he looked easy when texting messages to Jonghyun (he showed JH's reply to KSY afterwards) .  But when he wanted to check his own messages/ texting other mesasges, he looked more cautious. 

Guest parkhyerin

Just got back from a long vocation, and how I missed 23 pages :'( its okay, gotta work hard!

Ahnyong Minsullian Chingoo!!! :-h
@parkhyerin Welcome back chinguu.. >:D< You went off for vacation?? aaahhh..jealous of you..i really in need of vacation after a hectic weeks at the office...fuu~~~ hehe..happy backreading dear... :)>-
I was browsing through Sulli picture on tumblr..Hehe..Seeing how dorky and funny she was with her long hair..seeing her old pics make me think how much our dear Sulli has grown up..From a cute little girl to a matured woman and yet her funny side is still there..aahhh..how i miss her...Sulli-ah, stop being a ninja and come out please..update ur me2day or go to some event or go out and date with Minho..anything dear..hihihi.. ;)) :x
Nothing much to share..so here is a cute gif of Mama Sulli..she's trying to teach Amber on being cute...hehehe...neomu kiyeopta... :-*
tumblr_m5zl55nHfn1qfr0c8o1_250.gif tumblr_m5zl55nHfn1qfr0c8o2_250.gif
tumblr_m5zl55nHfn1qfr0c8o3_250.gif tumblr_m5zl55nHfn1qfr0c8o4_250.gif
:D :D :D 
credit to: http://jinriee.tumblr.com
hahahaha... :))
oh yes..i heard that Luna is  casted for High School Musical along side with Super Junior Ryeowook and some other idol...and Krystal also being considered as the lead actress for new kdrama "Heirs" alongside with Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye...and Amazing f(x) will be aired on 21st May..and tomorrow, if i'm not mistaken f(x) has a performance...somewhere in Incheon..i'm sure my sistars @bananali and @zee had posted the news..and Amber is busy MC-ing with Eunjung and I saw a news abt Victoria yesterday over twitter..and uri Ssul? she's missing..like a ninja..B-) where is in the world is Sulli?? huhuhu...aahhh..well..wherever she is..i hope she's fine..maybe she is back at home playing with his cutie pie brother.. San-ee..hehe.. So much news of f(x) lately...I hope they have their longg awaiting CB somewhere dis month or next month..LSM ahjusshi!! you better give the girls their CB soon..enough with my ranting here..hehe...take care Minsullian chinguu and hav a nice day everyone... >:D< \:D/
tumblr_mmbkn94Bmi1rmi5gko1_500.gif

*edit*
Owkayyy...i'm sorry for picture spamming todayy but...need to share another one..justtt dis one...
tumblr_m5mz79TfTm1qd2jfyo2_250.gif
:-O   @-)  =P~  :-bd  ;)
THAT IS...HOTTT!!!  :-bd

Guest charlenelola b

Sorry out of topic..... Because I'm watching Running Man ep 121 while Lee Seung-gi doing his mission... SULLI!!!!
5-10-2013+12-57-36+PM.jpg

zee said:
130509 SBS Kim Chang Ryeol’s Old School Radio

~ Minho said winning has become a responsibility. Usually when he lose he'll feel sad but now when he lose he'll apologize to the PDs instead.

~ Key : I'm so surprised when Minho won first in the swimming competition.
DJ : is he good in swimming?
Key : we didnt know he can swim, we thought he went to gain experience only.

Onew : that's right! He (minho) only learn it a few days before the race!
Minho : I learnt it when I was young but I forgot the basics so I went to learn a few days before the race, idk why I win too!
Taemin : you have good sports spirit!!

cr:keykrisyeol

Just checking in for semi-lurking duties, and also wanted to say a belated THANK YOU, to @ravissant, @craziedayzie, @anne nicolecarig, @tikah, @keciltann, @gujilgujil, @bananali, @jhologs -- and anyone else I might have forgotten (I hope I didn't) for the birthday wishes! I want to give you all BIG HUGS:
shinee%2520minho%2520hugging%2520eunhyuk

Also, I wanted to share this with you -- some of you may have seen this already...I have both the SHINee and f(x) calendars, and looky, looky who's featured in the month of May:
minsul-cal.JPG

(Key is actually the other one featured for May (opposite side of Minho), but I liked the fact that Minsul is together for May.) I get to look at them in my office everyday. Yay!
Just wanted to share the Minsul goodness with you all. :-)

@stekatta

BELATED HAPPY BDAY MINSULLIAN CHINGU <3

omg I love the fact that you put up your amazing calendar here for us to see :)
what i love the most is the fact the MINSUL ARE FEATURED FOR MAY IN THE CALENDAR OMG :x :x :x

Im guessing that the printing press are also SECRET MINSULLIANS AS WELL =)) =)) =))

first cordi noonas, then etude, and now sm's printing press are MinSullians hahaha
the virus spreads SO FAST =))

Guest beauteous

20130506_sulli_baby.jpg
Really jealous of Sulli's cuteness... She's been cute her whole life! No fair. Sulli, please share some of your cuteness with me :( :L 
Sorry if posted before ^^; 
source (x

hello, fellow minsullians...i'm in my early forties but yet can't get enough of my minsul moments. gosh, should i regret ever watching TTBY? since then, i just can't get over this wonderful couple. A sister of mine often nagged at me whenever she caught me staring at minsul's pictures....WHATEVER, since this couple always makes my day, i'll always start my day and end the day craving for more stories specially about them together.....at least, me and my 6 yr old daughter can now have fresh daily dose of minsul news now that i signed in to this wonderful, wooonderful thread. MINSUL FIGHTING!!!!!  

Archived