• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said: tenzeronine said: Hey loves before I spazz about our babies new CF here is a new MinSul Interview collection post for all of you http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/04/minsul-interview-collection-part-ii.html all entry was compiled by @Timnat2010 for uuuusssss :)

You can also download the pdf format and read it on your kindle/kobo/stanza or any ebook/pdf apps you have on your phone/iPad :)

Guest lollipoploving

Hi, I was reading the allkpop f(x) thread and some said that f(x) was on hello counsellor talk show recently. Is that true? :o

@bananali said: zee said: agree @counsel05, @puppy8888 is Queen of spazz here! xDDD she always post a fenomenal post, the one who can make a LONG PARAGRAPHS without dots and commas :)) I dunno why she love to tweet in twitter, I guess she never feel satisfied with just writing no more than 140 characters.. hahaha

7pYcP2J.jpg

Okay so im STILL NOT OVER this picture even tho its been a few days already...
I just see SO MUCH in this picture that CONQUERS the fact that they're not even looking at each other...
its the SILENT CONTENTMENT that I see between them that SPEAKS VOLUMES to me that no amout of speech or eye contact would ever break...
and to me, THAT is the BEST way to demonstrate chemistry between two individuals: that EVEN IN SILENCE, THEIR CHEMISTRY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...

even though there isn't any language present, its really obvious that the AURA OF CONTENTMENT shines through the lens of the cameras...
heck, if we can feel the "chemistry" from a picture on the internet, i wonder how the crew must've felt...
it must have been TANGIBLE in the air...

both HE and SHE are obviously enjoying the fact that they are BESIDE each other...
no matter how long they've been apart, ALL THE distant memories and eradicated and whats important is living in the NOW...

My love for MinSul knows NO BOUNDS...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So obviously, because of my DP, I think its no secret that IM A TAEMINT...
altho news of Taemin being on WGM was a SHOCK to me AT FIRST, i would honestly admit that I was NEVER UPSET about it in the first place...
mebbe im just not a possessive Taemint LOL...
but even tho I'm cool with everything, there's actually ONE BEEF that I have with the WGM Crew...

In all honesty, I believe that they're only putting up Taemin on WGM for the ratings...
(its mostly the popular members of idol groups that get featured)...
but like everyone here is thinking, i also believe that MINSUL would've been more DESERVING to be on the show...

Aside from the fact that MinSul are insanely compatible in SO MANY WAYS, WGM wouldn't have any problems with them because of the fact that MinSul already quite a number of International fans who ship them to no end...
So technically, when it comes to viewer satisfaction, MinSul will be MORE ACCEPTABLE and they wouldn't have that much of a hard time establishing a couple out of the two because MinSul already have som leverage in the international market of fans...

TAEMIN ON WGM IS SUICIDE...
not all fans are as non-possessive as me...
I'm just saying that if WGM would've chose a couple, MinSul would be one of the best candidates considering that they'd get into LESS TROUBLE with them than if it were with Taemin and some other girl...

point taken:
Taemin & Naeun still have to gather shippers (not to mention get past an OCEAN of haters; difficult publicity)
MinSul is MORE ACCEPTED because Shawols have already been conditioned to accept it ever since TTBY

Hello Minsullians.. guess what?? Santarina Nis has a GIFT for u.... ;)) :-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/

Ehem... is someone having a pre-wedding moment??? :D:D

minhosulliHCutIIAB_zpsc7b677f4.jpg 

Don't u all think that Minho somehow looks like he wanna hug Ssul like forever???:> :>

Awhhhhhhhhh what a masterpiece by my triplet @nislatif......  >:D< >:D< :-* :-*

THANK U NIS!!!  :x :x

@jaysay.. no worries dear... u are certainly NOT ALONE... hahaha XD

@puppy8888... Wow my dear... I love reading ur insights on the WGM stint.. Pretty interesting indeed... ;);) 

PS: I will always remember ur no 1 rule Master... hahahaha  =)) =))

wahhh @bananali its really good one!! good job @nislatif ^^ <33

and you @puppy8888 why you tell me like this on twitter "OMG HAHAHAHA I meant to be serious on soompi with my post right thur (the 2nd one) wae label it as LOL @bananali20 @minsulshippers ROFLMAO!~" ???? =)) :))

Guest itsdanielleg

Annyeong! This is Danielle. A new Minsullian <3 I wish you'd take care of me! And I hope we could be all friends in here. So happy to know you all! #MinSulForever <3
sulli-and-choi-mi-ho.jpg
And by the way. I am from Philippines!! :))Please follow me on my twitter! I followback :)@imdanielleg.Add me on my facebook : danielleesamm is the username!
Komawo (^_______^)tumblr_mejw9saw3l1rjog3to1_500.png
MINSUL FOREVER <3

OMG @nislatif your edit is ABSOLUTELY AWESOMEEE!!!!!! They are gonna burn up my computer with that hot stare of theirs!!!!!!
@itsdanielleg and other newbies, welcome to the thread!! I've been on and off and haven't been welcoming newbies lately, I tend to lose track of who's joining.. Anyway enjoy spazzing here with all of us :D
@puppy8888 WHY SO SERIOUS??? XD

Guest Lhourie

bananali said:

@kyeoptaminsul @Lhourie... Well my dear gals.. I hope that u will not feel bad since its merely ac professional relationship...

By the way.. I hope this picture will make u smile again... an edit I've seen on a tweet...

BIB-2K3CcAA5I1q.png

=)) =)) =))

cr:hanatwothree

Archived