• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

ht01

wrote:

»

Girl group f(x)‘s Sulli has fallen for the charm of Matryoshka dolls.The adorable idol wrote on her me2day account on April 9th, “Hehe, so cute~~~ If you open it, more keep coming out!!! Kya Keke.”In the photo, Sulli is seen holding two ‘Russian dolls’ or Ma

tryoshka dolls. She’s wearing a white knit and a star-patterned navy shirt to keep warm, and her youthful, cute face looks more doll-like than the two wooden dolls she holds up.Netizens commented, “Are there two dolls or three,” “Sulli is cuter than the dolls,” and “I am envious of the dolls that are holding onto Sulli’s hand.“

Crdt to the owner...

sorry if ppsted already.

Guest teruteru_chan

^ omg, she looks so beautiful and happy with the gorgeous backdrop! i demand the pic in better quality. i think she changed her kakaotalk display photo as well. 
and how was one able to find out the stylist's instagram account? lol 
sulli and yoo seungho were kid models for some brand of children clothing i think. 

Guest ravissant

Thank you, chingu @craziedayzie for posting that pic.  Doesn't she look lovely in that dress?  I agree w/ you @teruteru_chan.  I want an HD version of her lovely looking picture!  :)

Yoo Seung Ho and sulli childhood's photo. sorry if its already posted here BHqFwOMCYAAAwkG.jpg:large
they look cute together,like a close friend'-'i bet Minho oppa will be jealous if he saw this, although this is an old photo  :))should i edit this photo and replace seung ho's face with minho's face?  =)) =))how dare i?  :P

Guest devil269

lovelyrainy wrote: » GUYS  <br />
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/dispatch-announces-new-exclusive.html<br />
<br />
For whom don't know about Dispatch, it's the most reliable source in Korea which revealed Bi-Taehee, Lee Minjung- Lee Byunghun dating scandals<br />
When they announce who are dating/ break up, there's no way those celebrities who involved can deny<br />
Let's pray it's not Minsul. I want our babies dating in secret<br />
omg @zee: time to scare :((

Sulli's me2day update 130413:

누구의 뒷모습일까요?ㅋ

Sorry for not resizing the pic.. i'm on phone mode..

By the way.. her is the translation for Sulli's me2day

[130413 Sulli me2day TRANS] "Whose back view is this? ke""

cr:dooroham

Archived