• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

@zee, here's the video.  I'm searching for the lyrics now...

edit to add:  here's the English translation of the song:
Through the same eyes I still can not forget your dreams which you desperately need to

I came up with the occasional scent
Rise, I have an uncanny feeling

Mmm, what shall I be able to forget you now I can not look ahead

With tears in eyes shaded
What Am I to live for
If you need to say good bye world rather than just any light ileuri

I now come back to me
I smell me a hug when you go down dark

If you need to say good bye world rather than just any light ileuri

I now come back to me
I smell me a hug when you go down dark

--not too sure if this is the correct translation, but I happen to see this at this link: http://www.lyricsmoon.com/song_3228_7547.html?trans=en

@zee...yes indeed sulli loves her perfumes...thats what cheers her up...she has many collections of perfumes....so I don't blame Minho if he misses her scent.

@xyso..love it...both photos work well together..just like how the two people people in it go well together.LOL.

Referring to the screen cap posted by @liana above..could someone pls tell me why is that boy on his knees...hes so doing that at the wrong time and the wrong person..it should be Sulli he kneels down to when he asks that question all girls look forward to from their long time boyfriends.

Guest teruteru_chan

ht01 said: @teruteru_chan Sulli does look slimmer. Yes with the comeback not far away, I too think that's the reason for her weight loss. But I'm glad to see she is still smiling.

On the other hand, Krystal doesn't need to loose any more weight. She looks fine the way she is now...if she looses anymore, I'm afraid of what it will do to her.

Guest jitsuryoko

tumblr_mjlki7vkEC1s5zxoyo1_500.jpgHmmmmm...as a reluctant Minsul worshipper (i've never fully trusted her), this pic disturbs me greatly. Why would she do this when she knows GDragon likes her? Unless, her pic was done first and he copied her... I hope that's the case.
Eh, trying not to worry but this kind of stabbed me in the heart.  ~X(

Guest jitsuryoko

^Wow! That was obnoxious. But, you did warn me about the hyberbole (overuse). So, thanks for that.
And i have put a LOT of doubts aside for the past few months so don't preach to me about faith. 
I am officially off this ship.

Guest nislatif

Morning chingus! I m on lurking mode. Saw a few posts that hmmm...well...really?? Pls refrain from raising issues that will ignite negative vibes herein, chingus. Do keep an open mind on this. Ok. Lets do some spring cleaning shall we? :D brooms! mops! vacuum cleaners! harry potter troupe! **damn ipad cant post gifs!

Guest flamingshawol

nislatif said: Morning chingus! I m on lurking mode. Saw a few posts that hmmm...well...really?? Pls refrain from raising issues that will ignite negative vibes herein, chingus. Do keep an open mind on this. Ok. Lets do some spring cleaning shall we? :D brooms! mops! vacuum cleaners! harry potter troupe! **damn ipad cant post gifs!

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Malaysian chinguss , you can get secret recipe stuff from etude house from this website :D 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.525239567520581.117858.200258043352070&type=3

Guest peach20kr

on datv interview..

at 00:57--01:47

Sulli: when I was first suggested (with the role) I was very happy and overwhelmed coz I've been long waiting for acting

but I felt much burdened at the same time coz it was my first drama after being an adult..being at my age..

Minho: I was very excited to play kang taejoon role in TTBY and kang taejoon character made my heart pounding

I was lack of  lots of acting experience, so I'd made up my mind to work hard at that time..

at 1:49--02:29

sulli is introducing gu jaehee character who got so impressed by taejoon's high jump that she could boldly cut her hair and entered boys' school..

and Gu jaehee tried to do anything in order to make kang taejoon jump again and always stood by him. she's very decisive and woderful character..

at 03:52 --04:21

sulli said she asked acting teachers and sunbaes what boys' school was like and she got to know boys soemtimes walked aound in panties and they smelled sweat...and she asked for advice and studied about boy's sitting and standing pose and habits.. and so on..

at 04:46--05:03

Sulli: I've had a short hair style like this when I was at middle school, so I wasn't so worried about cutting hair and if it suits me..

so, I wasn't hesitant at all to go to the beauty salon, but at the moment I was having my hair cut, I shed tears.. that's because I had long hair for a long time .. I didn'tknow I cried that much either..it was sad..

at 05:40-08:36

Minho: Kang taejoon in drama is the character many women like and who's a sport star with attraction of secrets..

and it's also the character who approaches with a cold heart at first but once people get to know him, they want to know him more.. so, it's the character who's attracting people..  because of the cold-hearted and a little mean character, I was struggling to express that character at the beginning but it's the character I could gradually realize coz taejoon's innocent and sometimes outspoken personality was a little common to me..but his cold behavior and expressions are different from me..

Q: do you remember the first shooting day? what were you thinking on that day?

Sulli: well,,, although I had acting experience I started the day with mind of being a rookie ..since I've not acted for a long time, I forgot many things, so I was very nervous on the first day..

Minho: I'll never forget the first shooting day..although I started the first day on a very hot day I was very excited and just happy..actually I was tired and couldn't get enough sleep but I was very joyful and happy during the whole time of drama.

and Minho added he tried to rely on the director and commicate with him as much as possible but the director just encouraged him to play comfortably rather than instructing him. Minho really appreicated that

at 09:08--09:36

Minho: the first difficulty I faced with kang taejoon character was the conflict with his father, the communicating way with friends and the attitude towards the girl.. so, I worked very hard on the character for better expressions in drama.  fortunately my efforts made the role look more natural..

at 20:25

Minho: as I know they (shinee memebers) couldn't watch the whole episodes, but they tried to monitor in the meantime, I'm very grateful to members .  whenever there was a kiss scene, they teased me and made a joke out of it.. and they asked me what the next scenes were about..     when I rejected to inform them, they blamed me for doing that to even close memebers..so they were searching for my script and even trying to snatch them from me. In fact, I really thanked them although they played a joke.  during the whole shooting time, I've thought about my members a lot and realized myself depending a lot on them.. I thanked my members for monitoring and supporting me. Now I'm back to my members after drama, I'm feeling the strength of my members again..

P.S: speaking of scent... Sulli is a rose with scent..Krystal is a thorny rose with scent..Seohyun is a rose without scent..well that's my personal thought..(Don't throw me a stone..ㅋㅋㅋ)

the white day is  big deal here..(hope I can get some candies from my husband and son) and Black day is April 14th, it's a day for loosers who didn't get love confession either on valentine's day or white day and they just go to the restaurant by themselves and eat noodles with black sauce... and Pepero day is November 11th, It' an also love confession day for men and women by giving peperos (snack shaped like  a stick with chocolate on it.. this day reminds me of sneakly going to Lee Minho fansign a few years ago..LOL..)

Archived