• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

Hello everyone....Have a nice day  ;)While waiting for our beloved minsul, I would like to recommend you a fanfiction from our beloved crewmates @Isha200 Having fun guys and always be positive! :D :Dhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/547504/troubled-heart-minho-sulli-minsul

p.s: Thanks @Isha200, your fanfic is great and it's seem real for me, i hope it's true especially at the end of story, . :P :\">

Guest fangirl15

while waiting for MinSul update . . . let's all watch this again :D
I can't even remember how many times I've watched this...they are all so cute!!!
especially Minho & Sulli  ;) :x

SHINee Road safety song :D

f(x) Traffic safety song :D

[videos ctto]

Guest azra1430292364

My fellow minsulllian... Please vote for sulli ok.. This is the final round.

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=169

Guest fangirl15

have a lovely evening Minsullians :-*
here's my another sc cap of Sulli from CeCi cover story . . . hope it's ok to share this with you all.

0k09.jpg

Guest parkhyerin

There's quietness before STORM. Me also miss minsul,like too much! To be honest,I'm sad. That's only word that can describe what I feel right now. But yet, this sadness suddenly disappear when I remember how much minsul gave me,us,too much happiness in the past,and I'm also wondering what STORM they would give us in the future,I'm happy and excited,I remember how they surprised us with really unexpected moment and we were goin crazy,like really crazy. I'm so excited! I can feel it,that STORM is coming to us,soon! :D

Guest christinderella

I think the PD should cast Minho in that CF too.Because Sulli looks like a loner when she was with the couple.If Minho was casted there it would be another GREAT MINSUL CF.... HAHA JUST IMAGINING :)But seriously they should've casted Minho there! Hahamy crazy imaginations are running again. Forgive me guys! I just can't help to imagine. I just miss MINSUL SO MUCH!!!! :) :x

@lesleychoi lemme just say what a way to make a comeback :) woohoo!! your observation was just awesome, despite the fact that we have been seeing this scenes countless of times, you have made a very sensible observation, correlating the scene, translations and Sulli's answer (pertaining to her fave scene). :-bd :-bd ;) congratulations also for passing your exams.

As for all the Minsul crewmates who are still concentrating on their studies and who have made it good in their exams, universities etc. our congratulations, keep up the good work & continue to be inspired by Minsul and do good in your studies. And since Minsul spazzing is on hiatus lately (both being busy with their individual activities), just remember that Minsul never fails to give us hints, glimpse & unexpected moments. Who knows f(shinee) will have a simultaneous promotion of their album later this year, so they might share the same stage together :)

To our working class Minsul crewmates who can only manage to lurk, click the awesomes & the lols, stay healthy and lets keep the Minsul spirit alive :)

To all our fanmoms in the house (esp, @peach20kr, @Timnat2010 @stekatta @fangirl15) thank you for keeping this thread moving & positive. Reading your comments sure make our lonely Minsul hearts alive :)

@mahogany4 heading to Korea or already in Korea?? WOW!! you should definitely go to SM building, you never know you might see Minsul coming out from their vans (if your time permits) and of course drop by any Etude House coz you might see a Minsul standee there too :)) have fun& send Minsul our love (in whatever way you can) and oh ... how about sending SM or local tv networks your Minsul fanfics ;) We never know if they like it too just like we enjoyed it :x

And since we are all united in saying & feeling that we MISS MINSUL SO MUCH .... let me just give SM, etude, SKT LTE lurkers and big wigs in the entertainment industry a special shout outs ... hello there!!! please give MINSUL opportunities to work together again AND don't worry we will be supporting them all the way no matter what and their secret is safe with us :) thanks ;)) :)>- :))

Archived