• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

o geez, they just arrived at naia terminal 3...im always there... to fetch my sister from singapore....
its sad coz minho has gained lots of followers (even on sulli's case) after TTBY was aired here in the Philippines..... he should have known how the filipinos appreciate him and love him.... =(

<

Guest christinderella

It's said that SHINee and EXO K took the VIP Exit and they headed to Edsa Shangrila :) Minho-oppa please come:) Filipinos need you! It's good that you'll be having your concert after TTBY Airing in the Philippines that's why many shawols or non-kpoppers got into kpop too. Like me, I've never been interested in K-POP before but after watching TTBY in the Philippines it all changed. TTBY, Minho, Sulli, and all the staff made a great impact on me but for the sake of Shawols coming for you and the whole SHINee, Please come. I know it's tight but I understand it, I just can't see others sad because of your missing presence for the concert. SHAWOLS~FIGHTING!! Let's have hope that Minho will come! :) B-) Let me take Minho's quote for a while "“If you don’t give up your hopes and dreams, then there will always be a good ending.” - SHINee, Minho”

Guest christinderella

TWITTER: SHINee will comeback on October<INFO> Groups that will comeback in October :SNSD, Exo ,TVXQ, Block B, Epik High, 4Minute, 2NE1, MBLAQ, Beast, SPICA, SHINee, B1A4

Guest christinderella

Since I can't go to the concert and if I will it's for SHINee specifically Minho. :) Since I can't go, I'll just imagine that Minho and Sulli is together watching/livestreaming kpop republic hahaaha my imaginations. Don't lose hope SHAWOLS and KPOP Republic once said that they'll be revealing the lineup for DKFC 2 after the concert let's wish that there'll be SHINee and f(x)! :) Probably I can go hahaha :)

Guest bemjerry13

i guess people are really pissed that Minho is not here in the Philippines he's trending at number 1 whie kpoprepublic is at number2.

AHHHH lots of happenings here. Thanks for sharing the new etude CF, new Sulli pics for lovcat and fansign event. :x the ad is unique & funny while as always Sulli always pretty :x ;) and of course the 4th installment of WOWOW interview of Minsul :) its more than a WOW!!! it's WHOA!!!!!! We need not say anymore, you said it already and i will let their actions speaks for themselves :)

As for Filipino Minsul crewmates watching KPOP Republic later .... ENJOY!!! I know there is disappointment coZ Minho is not around (as of writing this still no confirmation yet) BUT just think that Minho & Sulli are both in Korea now. If this will make you feel better ...let's just think that Minsul are together today or later tonight :\"> ;) :x :D

Guest KarlyMin_SHAWOL

This can't be true!!!!!!!! Minho will not be at the concert :(( Every night I'm praying so i can see Minho  and this the chance that i can see him but what happen he will no be at that concert. me and my freinds really want to see Minho because he really inspire us............................ i wish their will be another chance to meet him 

Guest bemjerry13

i know that we promote kindness here and that the reason why we have so many members is that this is a peace loving thread BUT please just this once (forgive me!)  [-O<
I HOPE THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS SHOW DON'T GET TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY TONIGHT KNOWING THAT THEY JUST ROBBED OUT MANY FLAMERS THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THE AMOUNT OF THAT TICKET WAS NO JOKE BUT THESE FLAMERS TOOK IT OUT OF THEIR SAVINGS SO THAT THEY CAN SEE MINHO! PHILIPPINES IS NOT ONE OF THE RICHEST COUNTRY AND THAT MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO BUT SOMETHING ELSE BUT BECAUSE THEY LOVE MINHO THEY SACRIFICED! I REALLY WANT TO TEAR THE ORGANIZERS HAIR AND EVERYTHING MY HANDS CAN GET TO!  I'M SORRY I AM JUST SO ANGRY AND I'M NOT EVEN WATCHING THE SHOW BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO PULL OFF THE MONEY FOR THE TICKET! I REALLY PITY THOSE WHO BOUGHT TICKETS TO SEE MINHO! 
I will stop now....i'm not still not calm though...the thought of all the disappointed flamers is just making me angrier!

im disheartened too that minho is not coming for the concert here..im planning to watch the concert later because of him.....filipino flamers were deceived..though seriously minho has really gained lots of fans via TTBY and even encourage others (including me) to listen to kpop...the organizers i dont think, really have really intentions  to tell the public that minho will not be appearing..read tweets how flamers already in the concert venue wearing outfits, jackets, showing how they love and support minho and the rest of the shinee...i do hope the organizers will say something... about this.

Guest bemjerry13

i love his hair too! it's getting longer and longer...i am hoping for a drastic change in hairstyle for their next come back!....i am ok now for a blonde Minho...he and onew are the only ones who haven't been blonde!

Archived