♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest jinmin16

thankyou so much for your translation eonni :*you like guardian in here,  ^^ @peachkr20 and thanks for all the screencap and insightful eyes eveyone xoxo:x :\"> :x 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fangirl15

christinderella said: I know this was posted already but for others who didn't watch it yet I found a link:This is the Lunar Year Star Couple Challenge. I kept on searching for links to watch it :) It has many Minsul moments...  So you need to watch it guys :)))
http://weeklykpop.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/110203-star-couple-challenge-cup-lunar-new-year-special/

Guest christinderella

fangirl15 said: christinderella said: I know this was posted already but for others who didn't watch it yet I found a link:This is the Lunar Year Star Couple Challenge. I kept on searching for links to watch it :) It has many Minsul moments...  So you need to watch it guys :)))
http://weeklykpop.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/110203-star-couple-challenge-cup-lunar-new-year-special/

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Btw guys, I just tried to download f(x) live performance in youtube, but I can't download it anymore. The file is mp4 and mr4 and the file size was about 2 MB and 3 MB. The vid also cannot be displayed. Anyone know why? I'm going frustrated because of this :((

Guest bemjerry13

as much as I would want to see him in swimming gear and being all alpha because of his competitiveness, i'd rather see him safe! I really wish they could do some extra measures to assure the safety of the contestants but then again how?!??!? the sports itself is dangerous and i don't think there is anything more that the staff can do to make it safer so I guess it's better to just stop it, but i don;t think this will happen because the show did make some good numbers, it was second in rating in its slot....

Guest Judith09

Dear All minsullians.....my best regard to our beloved capt @counsel05 and all my beloved minsullians chinggus. I feel bery happy, gulity also sad at the same time..very happy knowing that "The Minsul Love" is spreading so fast ......and more and more people who finally witness the sweetness of MinSul Love. I feel guilty and sad coz i didn't contribute much nowadays..and maybe i won't be actively involved in this amazing thread, in the future...... and i still need more and more time to finish my fanfic :(( But still, i don't have the heart to leave this thread, that's why i always visit this thread everyday, silently..even without loggin in. And all i can say is WOW...Minsullians are the best shipper ever...and this thread is Daebak!!! 
Well the wowow interviews had made me really really want to spazz here...and share my thoughts...and maybe my delutional minsulractions....that i've caught in the wowow interviews especially part 1, 2 and 4 (Not forget to give the credits and my appreciations to Letmetullja , @xyso , @peach20kr ...for the vids and translations... U guys are really really something for this thread)
 Okey...here are my thoughts...after watched the video over and over again, i came to a conclusion (sorry these are just random thoughts of mine) 1. The interviewer were not really there, maybe they did the interview via skype, or someone read the questions for Uri MinSul. 2. I wonder that maybe the interview took place in a practising studio /dance studio ..which has many mirrors...(i assumed the mirrors are in front , left and right side of MinSul, and the backgroud was a wall which was decorated with TTBY posters). 
 And with these 2 points from my random conclusion /tought ...i watched the recent wowow video interview over and over again...and guess what???!!!! I found out that both Minho and Sulli was looking at each other most of the times (during the interview) ..i mean they were looking at (maybe) via the mirror in front of them..,why don't u guys try to re-watch the videos and have "my random toughs" with you while watching it..... U will find they were looking at some certain directions... U will see how they stare at each other with full of love...(so obvious from their eyes ) ... how minho and sulli getting shy...or minho got nervous when he found out (from the mirror in front of him) that sulli was looking at him, and he tried to fix his coat...or sulli who (looked) almost breathless when she found out that minho gave her a deep loving gaze..... Hehheehe ...well...what can i say..i am just a minsull addict who only see LOVE in Minho&Sulli Minho + Sulli = LOVE ..hahaha Everytime i see Minho and Sulli together..i just can't help myself to create my own imaginary minsulractions .....saranghae.....all my minsullians chinggus...^_^

Guest jhologs

Wow!!!!! Thanks a bunch @xyso and @peach20kr for the video and the translation. Daebak!!! Still in cloud9 by the way because of 4:37-4:45 . . . :x Oh, @Timnat2010, thanks so much too for the screencaps ... do I have to blurt it out that the pics were sooooo cute?!? ;) 

@stekatta, @ravissant, @teruteru_chan, couldn't agree more with all of your observations. Papa Minho was nervous as Mama Sulli might answer a different person again like how she did it at the TTBY presscon. Our dear Papa Minho just didn't want to be disappointed again ... but no!!! Mama Sulli didn't disappoint. She made it up this time and answered SINCERELY FROM HER HEART! (Hmmm, so at the TTBY presscon, Mama Sulli was not answering from her heart?!? hwehehehe!!!) :P 
Hmmm, was just wondering why in this WOWOW part4 vid (no chance yet to observe in detail the other WOWOW vids), the first time Papa Minho actually looked at Mama Sulli directly was exactly at that time when she chose him @4:42 and the 2nd time was when Mama Sulli was talking about TaeJoon's watch @5:36.  

MinSul_WOWOW_Part4_zps338dc20f.jpg

MinSul_WOWOW_Part4_b_zps00df28c5.jpg

These were the only times Papa Minho really looked at Mama Sulli.  All the other times when he tried to glance at his right side towards her, he was clearly avoiding to look at her face.  To me it seems like it was truly super human effort on his side not to look directly at her because who knows what his facial expression may reveal when they both make eye contact all the time throughout the interview . . . :>This behavior was totally a 180° turn from how Papa Minho was interacting with Mama Sulli in one of their earlier interviews for TTBY.

See what I mean?!?  In the video above, they were always looking at each other almost everytime when they speak.  Not sure if it was because nobody was interviewing them and they were really just like talking between them, but still . . . oh well, bottomline, MinSul is REAL . . . hahaha!!! :))(Sorry, super bias mode activated!)

Guest DolceNera_24

.ATTENTION :  

HI Everyone this is Dolce Nera . I hope everyone is having a nice time here. I have few things to say.

1. I need someone (volunteer work ) to make a banner actually banners.  Simple banners with Minsul pics for Fancafe, FanFiction and FanMade Videos.
2. I need to make also an official list of members. PM me if you want to add your name. Much better like this rather than creating a thread then members will be multiquoting my post over and over again. We should avoid spamming ..>_o.
3. For those members who have their own blog for their Minsul Videos, (YT), Tumblr Account,Wattapad account and etch for FF. Post the links here .I need to update the Bulletin Post of Minsul thread.

Thank you for your cooperation and Fighting! ^_^

Guest Johnnie Beato

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"FikaHoogendyk89 (tama...)you got a point...how my idol minho so lucky... B-)  to my sulli...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Victoria Celebrates f(x)’s 4-Year Anniversary with Group Polaroid
fx-pink-tape.jpg

The talented ladies of f(x) celebrated their 4-year anniversary with a group Polaroid shot.

Victoria posted a collage of the Polaroid shots on her Weibo account with the following description: “f(x) 4-Year anniversary. First set~ we turned four in a blink of an eye.”

The girls are seen wearing the promotional outfits for “Rum Pum Pum” in the iconic schoolgirl look. Each member poses in different quirky ways, showing off each member’s unique sense of fun.

Fans have commented: “If it’s the first set, then there must be more coming,” “All five girls look so fresh,” “I want that photo,” “Congratulations on 4th anniversary!” and “Continue to be together always.”

f(x) just wrapped up activities promoting “Rum Pum Pum,” title song of their next album “Pink Tape.” 

20130905_1378350819_28574300_1.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

regarding the wowow interview, what I noticed there was that SUlli was fidgeting the entire time, notice her touching her face, her neck, her hair, and other body parts. I remember reading somewhere that such actions mean that one is conscious....hmmmm, Sulli, were you nervous that minho, was there beside...and that you wanted to look beautiful for him?!??!?

Archived