• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

Minsullians please vote for sulli.. She is leading now, u can vote using your fb acc also... Please... Please... Please vote for her ok

http://t.co/ATNSg0cJar

Guest minhosulli14

.... pls vote for our baby sull...
http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=153

you just have to register by using your email and set the pass, its quite easy. :) 

sorry if this one already posted before.. i found something interesting from minho and sulli's interview lately...

Sulli, july 25th on SBS cultwo

translation from peach unnie > one listener who was Sulli's hoobae from the same high school asked Sulli if Sulli could buy an air conditioner for her classroom, but sulli said that her dorm needed a new air conditioner, too. coz it was broken and stinks. so, Sulli officially asked SM to buy new air conditioners for her hoobae's classroom and f(x) dorm.

minho, Cutie Magazine interview (september)

Q: please share on what you would recommend on how to spend summer?

Minho: Our tour venues have air conditioners working and they are cool enough so please come on over! Not just summer though, our tour continues until the winter so please come ♪

was he being so obvious here? he want sulli to come or what? lmao btw since sulli is a ninja, maybe she could going to Japan even for one night only to watching SHINee's concert...

hahaha since they both talking in the phone each other very often, I think minho knew if air conditioner in sulli's dorm was broken, and seems minho keep waiting for her to come in Japan even until december (when winter comes).. aigoooo, he missed her a lot :x :x :x ah, one thing I know based on kdrama, couples in korea really looking forward for first snowfall, and I think minho want close to her when snowfalls fall for the first time...

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Just found this on Sulli Choi f(x) facebook fanpage:

f(x) featured on BoA’s Hollywood movie ‘Make Your Move 3D’ OST with Nu ABO English Version?

‘Make Your Move 3D’ (formerly known as ‘Cobu 3D’), starring f(x) senior BoA, has been released in movie theaters/cinema in Netherlands and Belgium.

After Krystal’s OST for MYM3D featuring SNSD’s Jessica & EXO’s Kris revealed in KCON 2012 now we got a news that f(x) is also sung for BoA’s movie OST with their popular track ‘Nu ABO’ (English version).

However there’s no fancam of Nu ABO English version but some fans who have watched the movie posted it’s ending movie with film credits. Rumour said the title of Nu ABO english version is From Lust Till Dawn, as we can’t see it clearly on the film credits.

Do you guys excited for The New Version of NU ABO?

Here's the link:

Guest karolsierra

Sulli is such a loyal friend. Even when Kara Jiyoung is from another company, Sulli is supporting her comeback because is her best friend!! She is such a good person that's why A LOT of people loves her :3

Guest peach20kr

I guess, Minho immersed himself too much in the kiss scenes in TTBY, that's why the director said to Minho(sounds like warning Minho again) at 2:16-17  "you're hugging her(sulli) too closely"

and at 2:19-20 "Don't like (each other) too much again!(don't go too far in your kiss scene)"

at 2:21 sulli bursted into laughter with shy, at 2:23 Minho said to sulli "why do you like(kiss scene) so much?" as if he put the blame on Sulli. but the director sounded warning Minho not to hug sulli too closely and not to immerse too much into kiss scene,(based on this, I guess it also happened in the early kiss scene, I mean Minho was so much into the kiss scene that he forgot the director's instruction again, hahaha..)

as I remember, the director of TTBY said in either the press conference or in his interview that he was struggling to put the limits to how far the main leads can go when shooting love scenes including kiss scenes coz Taejoon and Jaehee were supposedly highschool students in the drama.

In Sokcho Music Core, Sulli was smiling at someone in MC seats area,.

untitled_zps3c8cff6b.pnguntitled_zps9e130fae.png

cr: as tagged

sorry for off topic:Hee-Chul said in the radio show yesterday that he would fall in love for real if he was cast for WGM. since two couples will be stepping down from WGM, I was told that WGM casting director kept interviewing many celebrities, and the new female director whose husband is Shin Dong-Yup from SM company is now in charge of WGM. I hope sulli's big brother, Hee-Chul is cast for the new couple, and sulli will call Hee-Chul's wife 새언니(sister in-law), hahaha..

Guest idha9511

At Sukira Heenim said Sulli and
Sistar's Dasom texted him.
At SSTP SD asked Heenim to call
Taemin for help.
Heenim: "I don't have Taemin
number! I only have Minho and
Jonghyun's!"

heechul have minho phone number, i think he close with taemin
minho daebak , try to close from his brother in the law
cr.some people on facebook

sorry i cant insert fhoto

I gotta say it peach20kr is the best thing that has happen to this fandom beside our MINSUL.

Is 1:00 am in the morning and I was supposed to go to sleep. But who is going to be sleepy with such a post like that. I'm jumping, I'm screaming, I'm alive. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my body. You are such jdcsfdksjgfzgzfj . I can't even.

Thank you, thank you for being a part of this insane ship full of crazy minsul shippers. What a great time to be alive. Love is such a beautiful thing

Minho, control your emotions in public, everybody knows she is yours. I'm kidding, please yes keep killing me with those lovely moments I don't mind waking up in a hospital with Dr. Choi.

Love you, guys.!!!!

Guest peach20kr

tumblr_msgq40wzcJ1r0rbcso3_500_zps008b80

according to Minho's recent J-magazine interviews about his ideal type (Vogue Magazine)

Minho said: Someone who is good at taking care of people. The kind girl is attractive to me.

Someone who cooks well. I really think that the girl who cooks delicious food can captivate my heart.

we all know that sulli is really interested in cooking,

sulli wrote "make Kimchi" on her bucket list. Kimch is one of the most difficult food to make, and I've never seen any idol who said "I want to make Kimchi" before. I'm sure sulli has a lot of confidence in cooking. and Sulli said in her interview that she's good at cooking and knitting.

and In Strong Heart, a guest said that he asked Sim Jae-Won(SM staff) for sulli's letter while he was in the Army Service and he showed off not olny Sulli's letter but also Pepero(long-chocolate covered crackers) that Sulli made herself, and in TV show, sulli said that she sometimes cooked Korean dish as she wanted to be a great cook like Big MAMA(she's well known as a great Korean Dish cook)

hmmm, didn't Minho mention Korean Dish in his recent interview? and I didn't know that Sulli cooks Korean Dish once in a while until MS told me,.

@peach20kr, yes I remember that Minho specified being good at cooking Korean cuisine in his interview.
Thanks for the translation for the BTS of kiss scene.  Previously, we got so much doubt in their dialogue, though there was other version of translation out there.  So, obviously, Minho did not want to admit getting caught and shoulder off the responsibility to Sulli, hehe.  But, Minho-ya, it's so obvious!  You just did not want to let go Sulli from your arm and you kissed her with power and affection indeed...
Thanks for the picture capturing Sulli's smiling at someone in the MC seat as well!  The show was recorded the day before their 811 event, and Minho seemed to be in a hurry back to the venue after his shooting schedule in the morning and afternoon.  Both were so delighted to see each other and happy for their event the next day...
I also want to watch the forthcoming Etude House cf.  The story line is highly anticipated! 

I would want to make this clear, because maybe some of us or other people may think that if a couple have the same surname would not be able to get married. But you see, Lee Sang Soon and Lee Hyori had recently married and both of them have the same surname which is "Lee", and also not to mention Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung. Both of them also have the same surname, so why can't Sulli and Minho get married eventhough they have the same surname "Choi"? You may think that it's weird that a couple with the same surname can't get married, but it's actually perfectly normal~

So let's pray and hope that Minho and Sulli get married and have alot of little Minsul's in the future!!
:x

Minsul Forever~  <3
:x

Guest sullperior27

Hi gals! NEWBIE here.I've been lurking here since TTBY was aired on our country. To be honest, I wasn't interested on it at first because I was too oblivious when it comes to KPop and KDrama world (I never liked any). Fate laid it on my heart to watch this drama and la! As I was watching it, I started to like the characters especially Hyun Woo for his bright aura and cute expressions and Sulli with her very contagious smile. On the other hand, Minho was the last one I liked because of his serious and somewhat hard-hearted character & I don't like those type of guys. But he caught me with his irresistable charm. I had a great time watching the drama, I screamed, cry, laughed & blushed everytime there was JaeHee-TaeJoon moments, but before I knew it, the two already stole my heart. ♥I was in the denial stage before, because TTBY is a new found world to me and as I said, I'm very unfamiliar to the world I just found. That made me to do some researches about them (and found this thread) while doing that, I began to SHIP them SECRETLY. It's hard to keep it as a secret because I want to share all the feels I have for the lovely couple I've just discovered to a close friend. Until there were classmates of mine who were fangirling over SHINee & F(x) and they were candid in expressing their love for the drama and for Sulli and Minho, that's when I joined their 'fanclub' and even made listening to their music and discussing updates about them our bonding time & finally proclaimed myself as a fan of SHINee, F(x) and Minsul. Asdfghjkl! ♥ I planned to create an account here and join your forum but my schedule don't let me, because I'm in the 4th year in high school & it is beyond tough and stressful. Just lurking here regularly keeps away half of my stress.
P.S. I'm not just a Minsul fan but a fan of everyone in this thread. You complete each of my days just by reading your posts. You guys are the B-E-S-T:)

Archived