♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest azra1430292364

Once a again daebak translation from our dear @peach20kr .. Tq so much :-), it really make fans like me cant wait to see more good news from u ... Im so happy theres a good article about sulli, people in korea really adored her despite all controversy shes having this day.. And she is more popular now (and more drama/movie/varietyshow/cf) in future :-)... Hope to see more good article bout our dear sulli and nt forget our dear minho... Cant wait for his drama to come out

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsuldaebak

Based on the translation, I think that while there may be a lot of K-netizen Sulli haters, there will ALWAYS be more K-netizens who will support and love her. Thank you @peach20kr for the translation. :D  

Thank you @peach20kr about translation of ceci article . It's sound so good . I believe with sulli's personality , she can pass the rumor and make the haters to realize , that sulli is not just beauty at fisical but her heart and her personality are beauty , too. cause sulli is beauty inside and outside  . she can make the haters to like her. For Minho , He is so lucky to get uri sulli , he is the luckiest man in the world cause he got a beauty , nice , lovely girl like sulli . So please ,for Minho Oppa to take care of uri sulli eonni , don't make her crying or don't make her to feel the first wisdom tooth pain , Araseo !!! hehehe ;)   :x LOVE MINSUL FOREVER

Guest blackowl

Kaye Bee said: awww :x Sulli's just lovely in those pictures... Minho wherever you are, you must be soooo proud of your sweetie... of course she's proud of you too for sure ;)

Guest minsulshipper

Guys F(x) will celebrate their 4th Anniversary 2 weeks again? dont we have a project for it? i hope so, and i hope i can participate

Guest minsuldaebak

130821 Pirates still cuts (no Sulli, just bandits team)
BSLKBlJCQAAOiSu.jpg

cr: VALSKcom 

Look at what they're wearing. I'm excited for Sulli to wear something like this!! I know she will pull it off. Her face matches the period (Joseon Dynasty) Remember when there was an article that Sulli looked like Lee Nan Hyang from the JOSEON DYNASTY. This pic:

93.jpg

cr: eternalc2h

Guest nilmemories

peach20kr said:OMG~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for the vid!!, this interview is DAE to the BAK!!!!!! I'll be right back with translation,..sorry to make you wait, my situation..ㅠㅠ

Guest christinderella

I don't know if this was posted already but as I watch Amazing f(x) again I found this.... (it was in episode 4 part 2/4)my Screencaps: 3ezTkZT.jpg?1

Archived