• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alejandragrande

lesleychoi said:Sorry for the late reply guys! I just got home from school and I slept early last night hihi  :)>- thank youuuu!!! i just love searching pictures of our beloved minsul on tumblr and I came to pass on those two gif pictures. I saw the first pic from a Minho-biased account on tumblr, and the post where I got it was full of her favorite lines of Minho in different interviews. Then the second pic on my signature is a post of a blogger of Sulli's different aegyos. You all know guys that as a minsul shipper like us have very wild imagination towards our favorite couple (on and off-screen? maybe kkkk  :D ) so I said to myself, "why not combine those two gifs? It's like Sulli's aegyo suited her reaction to one of Minho's interview." And that's how I got my signature. Just wanna share it to you guys and I know I talk a lot too much  ~X( this happens every time I spazz for our Minsul. Yikes! Everything goes out of control like this!!

tumblr_mr000dz6Mw1rn4djmo3_250.gif

I'm glad Minho is aware of us *ehem "we seem to have a lot of shippers" ehem* =D>

Have a nice day!!!  :>  

fangirl15 said: anastasia2013 said:
You're not alone, dear! I am also a mom of two boys.. from Philppines as well.. :D
And i'm proud that the whole family, my husband and 2 kids are all MinSullians!!!!

My youngest would always chant Paul John... JC!!! (that's the Phil. version of Tae Jun and Jae Hee) while watching TTBY.. we even downloaded an HD version of TTBY.. watching TTBY is like bonding moment for us... :x :x

Guest nilmemories

alejandragrande said: lesleychoi OMG your signature it's so beautiful and charming and everything  :((  8-> Just a question , is that minho's gif actually true? about the one where he's saying 'We seem to have a lot of shippers' , OMG is he talking about Sulli ?

TyxFLK8.jpg
517PoXS.jpg
HrhLpbW.jpg
3kbETFH.jpg
i13eYpJ.jpg
W7WGjyG.jpg
rjKdjgK.jpg.jpg

(this pics are 1000x1500px, save it before seing the original size)
7P :: cr: sullichina // why the pictures like this? the way she cut minho photos :'(
haha I forgive you masternim coz sulli looks gorgeous here ^^

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Morning chinggus. Still in MinSul mode on? So I am :D

Btw, I found this on Sulli Choi f(x) fanpage. Sorry if it has already posted.

[TRANS] 2nd Album 'Pink Tape' - Sulli thanks to

"First(,) thank you, God. And my family whom I love! Thank you for always being by my side! Our baby Sanee, don’t be sick and grow up healthily, noona loves you^^ Also(,) Lee Sooman teacher and the SM family(,) thank you! Jungah unnie, Yueun unnie, Seongsin oppa, Wonkyun oppa, Hojun oppa, Junghee unnie, Minhee unnie, Jaewon oppa, Sanghoon oppa, Bumin unnie, Jinoo oppa, Hyejung unnie, Hyejin unnie, Kyungbin unnie, Jungyoung unnie who trusted me, thank you^^ Lee Byunghoon director, Park Seungmin father, Kwakseung PD thank you ^__^ No. 1 Heechul oppa, Jiyoungie, Seohyunie, Minho oppa, Park Cha-nyeolie oppa? ke(,) whom I love, neighbor Dasom unnie, Uh Jiko oppa, whi~te IU unnie!! Gain unnie who I love(,) I’ll cheer you on^^ Yurimie, Jiseonie, Heesonie, Minsoo, Kanghyunie, Bang Taeung,! Thank you^^ Lastly(,) fans(,) thank you!

cr: Sulli Choi F(X) fanpage

Have a great day chinggus :)

Guest parkhyerin

sulli94net fancam of 130811 ttby event, here is sulli reaction of the kiss scene ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfTmT9w5giE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm kinda late though..but,can you see minho's Adam Apple ups and downs? -_- aigooo minho,what were you thinking about? -_-

OH MY, THESE DAYS WERE PERFECT!
I was like: imagetumblr_mri76c5KIe1swwd45o1_250.gif
Minsul will always be alive, girls <3 

Btw, SM TWITTER:59480_160925350765051_62722484_n.jpg
So happy for our Sulli too :)

Archived