Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaye Bee

peach20kr said:

at 0:10 Hyunwoo shouted to Minho "hukgisa (I'm not sure if you guys know about 흑기사 meaning, it means "be a dark knight(be chivalric)" in Korea, this word is usually used for lovers, I mean when people force his girl friend to drink at social gatherings, a boyfriend usually drinks his girl friend's drink instead. hmm..it's hard to explain, but I'm very happy to see Hyunwoo using that word to Minho, hahaha..)

at 0:16-19 Sulli said:(since it's sports drink) it's good when exercising, so it'll be good for oppa, too.

at 1:24 Minho: (it tasted) strange, strange

at 1:35 Sulli: are you OK?

at 1:36 Minho: No, it's yuck.

【TV PIA♡SHINee】 what do you choose? 「Sexy girl or Pretty girl or Cutie girl」

Onew → I dont care
Jonghyun → All ! (laugh)
Taemin →Sexy girl!(quick answer)
Minho →Pretty girl
Key → かわいければ何系でもいいです (i cant translate it) :))

cr: shinette0718

Guest bemjerry13

there something wrong with my soompi account...this one took like 5 minutes to compose because the letters were moving so slow....wahhhh..help!this is the reason why I haven't been active for a day now...help

Guest parkhyerin

OMG .WHY AM I ALWAYS BEING A LATE FANGIRL ? :(( :(( :((

Its okay its okay,the fancam was amazing! Every minsulractions was amazing!!!! I do love how Sulli taps minho's back after he drank that horrible-taste sport drink. What a nice hoobae(girlfriend).. BUT WHY ON THIS EARTH THEY DO LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE ?? :((

And again.....my stalking habit found few comments from non-minsullians (shawol,fx fan,netizens,etc.) below..

“Minho always playful when he near to sulli :)

“sulli's interactions was kind of different if we compare it with every boys she interacts to. I think the one with minho is much different than the others.I don't know.”

“I won't being pathetic, Minho and Sulli look perfect together”

“minho took every chances to did any skinships to sulli.........”

“minho sulli,can you both hide that happily excited face?”

“okay, if I couldn't have minho as my hubby, sulli is the only one who could have him. I'm ok.”

“sulli's eyes were sparkling meanwhile minho looks so happy. I can feel something :(

Uyeeeehhh,so nice :((

130812 Sulli arriving at Korea
The chingoos in Baidu TTBY Bar were all guessing the reason why Sulli kept on covering her face, which was seldom found in Sulli's act previously.  Of course, they got wild imagination for that...anyway, they said that Sulli was kind of hiding her smile in the photo.
9495342528_908fab1c4c_o.jpgcr: as tagged 

Guest minsullian

YEEEEY! More Minsul moments! :\"> This time, Sulli was really happy here and kept on looking on Papa Minho, but what were they saying in the video? And yeah, you're right @nistalif, their stares! :*

Some screen caps :D

minsul3.jpg
Sulli, moves slightly toward Minho ;;)
minsul4.jpg
And now she's controlling her laughter :))
minsul5.jpg
minsul6.jpg
minsul2.jpg
minsul1.jpg
And she said something to Hyun Woo :o:)

HOPING FOR MOREEEEEEEEEE!!!

another video of yesterday event!!!!

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x12znrb

watching the video itself.. have everyone notice MinSul's body language..?

:D it says it all.. haaays this two makes me nuts! :x :(( \:D/

it makes me wonder too why was she covering her face especially her lips kekeke ^^ in her picture at the airport going back to Korea.. ohmee what happened last night with the two lovey-dovey? \:D/

YEEEEY! More Minsul moments! :\"> This time, Sulli was really happy here and kept on looking on Papa Minho, but what were they saying in the video?

Some screen caps :D

Sulli, moves slightly toward Minho ;;)

And now she's controlling her laughter :))

Ans she said something to Hyun Woo :o:)

notice the distance between Minho and Sulli, Sulli and Hyun Woo =)) its totally diferrent!! 8->

Archived