♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

alecita said: class="content-title" style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); line-height: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; visibility: visible; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255,255,255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);'f(x) Members Reveals Who Their Ideal Type of Man Is Lastly Sulli’s ideal type is someone that is “Dependable, that doesn’t act cute a lot and listens to everything I say. It would be nice if they were always in the same place” and that they should be a man with “Straight hair, tidy clothing, sexy, and a dignified and open mind.
I love the part where Sulli said that " it would be nice if they were in the same place." Does she mean , they are in the same business or literally they are in the same place (country...BUT whichever way, it seems that SUlli's special someone is always away, out of the country may be....I feel like Sulli is complaining that her special some one is always away! (ehem..Minho!)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

I heard that SHINee's comeback is so close and their album will be released on August 8th. It makes me worry tbh, SHINee and Minho must be very busy of promoting in Korea on the first of their comeback week,and we knew there will be a TTBY premium event on August 11 in Japan. I'm so worry seriously :(

Guest bemjerry13

thanks ravissant for those screencaps...awww SUlli it's ok, we totally get why you can't stop looking at him! we suffer the same problem!

I agree with you timnat2010,i think our girl SUlli is just trying to act like she doesn't care because she is faced with all of Minho's perfection! hahahaha....pooor girl....having to look at Minho while he is topless (you all know I'm kidding right?)...

Guest nuna0237

Hi, I'm new here..has been following this thread since the first page...love minsul so much...i'm very happy to see many people keep supporting this couple...sulli looks upset today...maybe due to the recent article of her which was very harsh..hope she become stronger and know that there are so many people love her through thick and thin...sulli fighting...minsullian fighting and thanks for all of your hard work to keep this thread as awesome as now.. ^:)^

peach20kr said: Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, thanks as always.
For the shower scene, from their faces and ways of talking, do you think Minsul were having love quarrel at that time, or actually Sulli was trying to act cold coz she was facing her sexy man?  Personally, Minho seemed to have overreacted in this shooting, giving me an impression that he was drawing attention from his girl.
haha, even the fan can spot the joyfulness in Sulli! For Lee Seung gi part, do you mean that SUlli was worried that someone would misunderstand her answer and she quickly clarified it?   

peach20kr said:

hahaha ..I don't think Minho and Sulli were having love quarrel based on their way of talking to each other, it seems to me that they were shy due to bathing scene, to be honest, I personally don't like this back-bathing scene coz it's too old fashioned love scene that was seen in 70's or 80's Korean dramas.

for my parents' generation, only for couple who promised to get married often expressed their love by bathing man's back and  lying with his head on a woman's lap,, haha,,I guess Minho and Sulli must have been embarrassed to shoot this scene that they've never heard of or never experienced "DeungMok(backbathing)" for their age. that's why Minho tried to lighten up the mood by jokingly and playfully acting and Sulli tried to hide her awkward feelings by acting cold.

regarding Lee seung-gi, Yes, that's what I mean. Sulli quickly clarified her answer as if she was worried about someone who misunderstood her

peach20kr said:

at 10:56 shindong: Kim mi-ra ssi(a listener) asked "Sulli unni, these days your life seems full of joy,.it's nice to look at.(sulli smiled awkwardly kkk)"

at 11:05-11:10 shindong: something good must be happening? Sulli: well, because of our comeback.. shindong: Congratulations!!

Is it just the comeback or because of SOMEONE??

minsul2.jpg

min.jpg

at 043:53 victoria chose Sulli as a member she wanted to perform Duet with, that's because sulli's voice key would match with hers and they have something in commom as they  eat a lot at night before the schedule and then have swollen faces next day.

at 44:09-44:23 Sulli: we (with victoria) tend to want something to eat before the important day, so two of us agree to go out to eat at times.

If you remember, Vic was seen eating with Changmin once (thru a spoon reflection)  and changmin is close to Minho. So i think Vic & sulli's commonality is not only with their matching voice but their matching "boyfriends" as well :P;)) Makes me wonder if they ever had a double date before?? I would love that *thumbs up.

at 57:37-39 sulli's ideal type is someone who doesn't act cute a lot and has big hands and feet, and

I hope this hand is big enough for Sulli (with matching popping veins there) LOL 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtWq0mbyg0B1RCl-EKWtC

And this feet is big enough as well too ..

734415_439165676171953_1210446333_n.jpg

(at 58:42-59:10)is dependable and listens to everything she says and always stays with her at the same place, someone who has straight hair and gets tidely dressed, is a fragrant, sexy, dignified and open minded man.

999644_10151558317628520_545896657_n.jpg

I believe that a man who cooks is dependable and one who looks up and listens to his hyungs and older actors has an open mind as well. And speaking of tidely dressed, smelling good and other good grooming criteria of Sulli, without a doubt Minho passed it all am we right? just take a look at him.. (SMELLS FRESH TO ME) HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

h5ys3.jpg

at 59:00-59:12 shindong: Isn't it your dad? you seem fond of father-like man

Sulli: I suppose so. someone who accepts my everything (it means the one who mollycoddles her)

A present for weekend coming... I've never done this kind of thing before, but who knows Minsul's power :) ('coz I've never tried these upload things before, I'm not sure if it could work properly guys)
Enjoy guys

Credited by : MrMinho

Hey, I cut the Minsul scenes from the TTBY DVD, here are the two videos, if anyone is interested in watching. 
Enjoy!

Someone knows what Kwanghee was saying about a kiss at 1:08?

Credits: MrMinho

Guest Dasha1430292074

stnd1229 said:

Minho at Gimpo airport

On his way to Japan for Japan Arena Tour Concert "SHINee World 2013" – Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, Sapporo tomorrow

796168832.jpg

BQpsyu7CIAA89P7.jpg

cr:dreaming19911209/Felicity/potential1209

Guest bemjerry13

stnd1229 said:

Minho at Gimpo airport

On his way to Japan for Japan Arena Tour Concert "SHINee World 2013" – Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, Sapporo tomorrow

796168832.jpg

cr:dreaming19911209/Felicity/potential1209

Guest amazingminsul

Its my first time to see Minho not wearing the bracelet. Hmm. My imagination is popping up again. Since, they said that the bracelet was given by his mom and it is his lucky charm and they said that silver accessory is like a support or something that can avoid you from danger. I'm thinking that since f(x) really had a tough sched and as we can see in some pictures, Sulli is kinda tired and sick maybe he lend him temporarily the bracelet so that even they are miles away presence of Minho will always be there.

Srsly, I don't make sense at all. Hahaha. :))

Archived