♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest parkhyerin

Is that true Minho attending another event on August 27 and not coming to Singapore for Etude pink play ? So' date='no MinSul ? T_T anyone can confirm ? :([/quote']

Really? Where did you find the issue chingu? I hope it's not right :(

i was read @forever_shinee tweet, they said mimho has another schedule to attend, fans said most probably shooting for his new drama, this is surely a bad news :(

@giya really? :( and how about August 11 ? It doesn't make sense if minho not attends because its TTBY event which Minho is the lead actor,but am also worry about his busy schedule and for preparing his new drama :(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andswr

Is that true Minho attending another event on August 27 and not coming to Singapore for Etude pink play ? So' date='no MinSul ? T_T anyone can confirm ? :([/quote']

No MinSul ???

:(( i know Minho will be very busy with his new schedule ... ah.. i became very sad now , hopefully Minho still attend TTBY release in Japan next August with his Sulli [-O< lets pray guys !! Keep believe in our MinSul . And Support Minho in his new drama :)

Guest parkhyerin

@giya oh sorry,I mean August 11.. Yeah do hope so. I don't know what to say if he also couldn't attend it too.

Guest rahma_bio

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130729 Minho - SKT LTE Event at Changwon Mechanical High SchooljCWZYzy.jpg
fUEXKwQ.jpg
cr:as tagged

Guest Kaye Bee

having a heavy heart reading posts regarding Minho not attending the Play Pink party in Singapore :(( really really REALLY hoping that the TTBY release in Japan would push through with all its lead characters present.. MINSUL SHOULD BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT!!! 
Let's go with positivity people!!! 

It breaks my heart reading upon knowing this issue... I guess we can't do anything about it....but...there's always hope...let's stay positive maybe something might happen and it will be favorable for all of us MINSULLIANS...there's still so many days ahead before the event... we can never tell....in just a minute something will happen..what more in so many days... don't loose hope guys!!!I know we are all on the same boat on this....MINSULLIANS are fighters and never loose hope....FIGHTING!!!!!

raqs18

said: It breaks my heart reading upon knowing this issue... I guess we can't do anything about it....but..

.there's always hope...let's stay positive maybe something might happen

and it will be favorable for all of us MINSULLIANS...

there's still so many days ahead before the event... we can never tell....in just a minute something will happen..what more in so many days... don't loose hope guys!!!

I know we are all on the same boat on this....MINSULLIANS are fighters and never loose hope....FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Stay cool and stay calm guys. We're just a fans of Minsul so we can't control them to be always together :D Even though both Minho and Sulli are having their own busy schedule we can still support and pray for them. I have seen this thread since last year and there are always a surprise moments of Minsul without we've ever thought it about. So, just be positive and keep in faith and fighting!!

Btw, I have downloaded some of f(x) Pink Tape songs. They're all such a nice song! \m/

Guest azra1430292364

I know this will come..and im positive about it now, But its weird that im not feeling sad anymore.. Wish the best for minho and sulli, will support them always.. And congrats to fx for their new album came out... The song in the album r so good... :)

Guest azra1430292364

Just calm down guys, its nt the end.. I mean they r in the same company , im pretty sure that in the nextime there will be more minsul moment that we could nt imagine just like ttby pic last time...we still have etude ads ,smtown concert, gayo daejun , and more.. Just believe in minsul :)

Guest coona

Girls, don't be panic, believe in Minsul <3 
Also, i don't know where the girls found the news, but in "Etude House Hong Kong fb", "Etude House Singapore fb" and "Etude House Global" doesn't say anything about it. If you enter to http://www.etude.sg/, you will see this: 35lf8t2.jpgSo, where did the girls find the news? Maybe it's just a rumour  :)>-

Guest parkhyerin

Kiss The Radio listeners asked f(x) to pick who they thought was husband material from sm. Amber picked Sehun while the rest all picked Kangta (cr: Mr_边先生 via 凡先生)
Well,sulli picked kangta? Its okay,still playing safe dear ;)
BQWgkjrCIAA51OD.jpg
BQWab6KCMAAF552.jpg
utf-8BNzk1MDY1ODAzLmpwZw_zps5312483a.jpg

utf-8BNzk1MDUyMzMwLmpwZw_zpsd48da35d.jpg

Cr: as tagged & mi870621

Archived