• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christinderella

I kept on looking Sulli instead of the MV itself... She's so PRETTY!!! So I played it again and again :)

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

I keep on replaying the MV over and over. The song will grow on you after you listen to it for several times. Just like what happened with "Electric Shock" when I first listened to it, I thought it's not for my liking, but I kept playing it and the song was stuck in my head. I kept singing it. 
I'm really glad I got to hear more of Sulli here. And for a change, I believe the powerful voices of Krystal and especially Luna took a backseat in this song and give way for the other members to shine in their singing especially Sulli. OMO! I love her rap part in the first verse, I think I heard a little CL in there. Not that it's a bad thing but it's just proves that Sulli doesn't only have a sweet voice but she can also be rapper!
Loving it!!! I'm so excited for the comeback stage tomorrow! Finally! It's here.

Guest qoprol euis

Now, I'm wondering what SM to do with f(x) Arts Film ?? I get more interested with their Arts Film instead RPPP mv. Please SM continues for f(x) arts film ): But still I love their wonderful MV :D

Guest minsullian

Lol, a lot of you asking Minho will be dead watching the MV...
Perhaps, starting at 0:24, Minho will already be dead =))
Because Sulli saying the line... "Attention Boys" xD LOLOLOL. WAHAHA! Imagine? 

aebseth.jpg

My god, I was reviewing already for my exam on Friday then this cameeee, waaaah! Nevertheless, I was astonished and wonder-struck! :))All of them got even more beautiful! So amazing :\"> Especially of course, our dear Sulliiiiii <3 Go f(x)! Will wait for GIFs :)

Guest andswr

F(x) rum pum pum pum mv is ouutt !! OUR Sulli looks so sexy and beautiful .. I love her, she grows into a woman now! Gaahh im so excited with Sulli's rapping :x Okay for now i cant wait for their comeback stage .. 8-> <:-P

Guest parkhyerin

Found this on twitter, Minho's bloody fan , this is her reaction of RPPP..

“what is this? is minho also gives Sulli a rapping lesson??? Is she that special for you? K,I'm done with you minho.”

I'm ROFL

=)) =)) =))

Guest azra1430292364

Yay!!! Suuullll... F#:?'kg goddess... So hott... My god the medley too, so good... I really love snapshot,(bcoz sulli rap)and shadow alottt..wish to buy it when the album comeout... And in go fx, sulli freakin cute and always with her hp... Y so obvious sulli ya...

Guest bemjerry13

guys, I was watching the gif of Minho holding SUlli's hand int that "soccer" episode...look at how Minho looked at the camera after holding SUlli's hands....it's like he was caught or something! hahahah! probably forgot that there's a camera....so he held his Gf's hand...suddenly became aware of the camerea and finally let go of SUlli's hand! Minho...caught red handed!

With f(x) comeback we have Sulli overload in this thread.I have no complaints at all. ;) This thread is really moving fast like a bolt of lightning.And we have much more events to come (fx CB stage, radio shows, Sulli's new ad, Minsul in Japan, Shinee Etude Play for Singapore, Kcon) WHOA!!!! and lots more we might not know of.
KYAAAAAAAA!!!!! 

Archived