♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

awww I'm so touched here after read all your post :') thanks guys >_<

i did it not only because i miss minsul, i did it bcoz i know how hungry we are to see another sweet interaction between minsul, hahah i know we already overwhelmed but our minsul addiction always need more and more surprise from this spoiled couple :D

and for newbies, welcome here.. and my pre-hiatus friends welcome back too^^ glad to read your experience all about minsul..

once again now we can see how sucks minsul are, i keep shouting 'omg what, you both yahhhh!!!, minho—ya they're watching you, sulli-ya if i was you i will dying, coz his spoiled face aigoooo aigoo i cannot' haha i even cant see this facial expression on minho face in TTBY, he only showing it off in BTS, its sounds like he whispered 'this is me' on every seconds BTS i watch :D this is criminal i hope minsul can be jailed together soon :D

enjoy all updates then, i still have other friend who promise me to give HQ screencap soon but her DVD still not arrived yet :(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.soompi.com/profile/8398450/zee I can't thank you enough for your efforts in sharing all these photos and videos of our beloved MINSUL.....
you surely how to ease our hunger for them to see again....I know this will only the start of latest interaction and we know there's still more in the coming months...maybe before the end of august we will reach 3000.....thank you very much...and to our dear captain...thank you so..so..much for welcoming us....

Guest parkhyerin

Minho is an MC for Music Core today. Please people,pray together for Minho to be MC'ing Music Core again next week and there's no other Schedule of shinee or minho that might be caused him being replaced as the MC of Music Core,andwae!!

Guest blackowl

mslee said: a good thing I peek today! @zee ..... okay i am not, NOT screaming loudly! I am screaming silently!!!!lol.... coz people might think I'm going crazy for no reason. photos are great! MINHO LIKES TO STAY AS CLOSE TO SULLI WHENEVER, WHEREVER THERE'S A CHANCE. I love the 3rd photo with Sulli reading the script and he was behind her. well..should he be behind her that time or he just can't help it. :x :D
thanks for sharing..will now SPREAD MINSUL VIRUS/LOVE... =))

Guest minnietintin38

KRepublic tickets is already released here in the Philippines..^^

I'm going..Woah..SHINee <3 OuO

Guest kuroneko13

suunyup said: I want to start out by saying that i really really like Sulli. She seems like the sweetest girl ever and she's so pretty. However, theres something that has really been bugging me since she went to Shanghai with the running man crew. As we all know, Sulli isn't exactly the best at sports or physical activities but she get an A for her great cheery efforts :D Ever since then i became like a hard core believer that she and Minho are dating or at least a thing. Like seriously it was like a ton of bricks to the face when i finally realized that that's like the only answer to her going there even if it was just for like a day or whatever. At this point i feel like they just scream out couple and you'd literally have to be blind to not see that. They like literally do EVERYTHING together guys! i also remember some girl group saying in an interview that you can really tell which idols are dating just by how much their schedules or CF's match together (i'll try looking for it). That being said, i really hope there's way more interaction in the future. Either that or just announce that they ARE together. i might receive some backlash from stating this but i firmly stand by my sudden realization lol

Guest pandora460

for the Philippine minsullians who are going to the kpop republic concert on September 7, would like us to go together? please pm me if you do. thanks!

@zee with those BTS vids and screencaps I AM SPEECHLESS and all i can do is ..
tumblr_mctu17P84U1r8bruro1_400.gif

I think @blackowl this is what @mslee is talking about "screaming silently". :P:))Thank you zee and to our adopted crewmates from twitter (cmh_189 & MSmminhvn) for being so accommodating and gracious enough for sharing to us here Minsul goodies. >:D< :xWatching all these clips makes me want to see all of it in HD version.
Everybody here is so resourceful and patient in finding ways & means to gather information and get scoop from various reliable sources (all over the world wide web) and immediately posting it here for everybody to see. All i have for you is this ...
tumblr_lq3ds4kG9l1qlufb3o1_500.gif

;):D :x

Minsul surely never fails to give their love to us by all these sweet & lovely scenes on & off screen. Thus, in return we should also share the Minsul love not only to them but also to fellow Minsul crewmates from around the world. So everybody ...
reminder-service.jpg

To submit your work for our To the Beautiful You ... Minsul (Why do I love Minsul/) TTBY Anniversay Special Minsul Project.Below is the link for guidelineshttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1995

Please PM your work to @counsel05 @bananali @craziedayzie @stekatta @nislatif @zee

Note:Deadline is on August 10, 2013 10PM, KST

Spread the love coz  Minsul is Love :x :x

Archived