♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest mahogany4

SM should definitely give more singing parts to Sulli. She can sing! And please don't put her part on the where there are a lot of backup singers...that's why she's sometimes doubted for her singing ability... :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited:
I think the 3 are related!
1 / Pictures showing Minho's hard endeavour to lift up Sulli
6f324444jw1e6ozlzixs1j20gy1le46n.jpgcr as tagged from weibo 

2/ From @peach20kr 's translation of Minsul's me2day convo with fans

Minho: for me, every scene was interesting and hard at the same time but there was the hardest scene for me. It’s not the scene of giving Jae Hee a piggyback it's just hard to say kkk...you guys might remember the scene in which jae-hee fainted at the football field. When I was trying to carry Jae-Hee to nurse's office, I couldn't lift her sorry. Sulli kkk. 

Sulli: kkk… that’s OK… 

fan: Sulli, You must have been very embarrassed then?

Minho: Sorry, Sulli I should've exercised much harder. 

Sulli: OK then… Make more efforts!!kkkk..

3/ Minho needed to hold his laughter when Jaehee(Sulli) mentioned that it must be hard for Taejoon(Minho) to carry her here and there coz she's heavy.
c?10389023=l8T5uCZPS3xvhCObuyLwFo8tsn8&fc?10391026=XAwJGK95C8_8cqnL8PH_B4rA040&fc?10262025=tNVFgtC2uS1-uJDhqMRyMXlJD48&fcr: www.guzzylady.com 

Guest melissachoi1

craziedayzie said: This is funny!!!from last amazing f(x)Luna bought gifts for members and herselfguess what she gave to Sulli?and sulli was so in love with her new froggie accessory
hehehehehehe

I know that some chingoo posted these pictures before from A. bae, sorry that I just can't resist posting them again.
Sulli's texting time at Amazing f(X)   cr:fof3DING
From 5:23-5:43(at least, coz we can just count from the airing time)
c?10390018=tczNKu88Ako0D8I1ZaASA1Al4KM&f
c?10392020=Hmw2oFj3dldcCEWLwPw8Nb7ge78&f
c?10274022=bamd1klz_qki0m9GeW7OTOafhyE&f
c?10391017=DswINpvLOEY2BmPiIxHPD1wdA4c&f

Despite that her members were making fun crazily, Sulli was so attentive on texting and checking messages!

Guest anastasia2013

Sulli is always on her phone mode..hehehe..She is the only one among f(x)..at least recently (after TTBY filming or turning 20, that is), that's what im referring to..

Guest teruteru_chan

f(x) is finally coming back, peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ 

and happy 2003rd page! are we allowed to move on to a new thread? lol 

Guest alecita

f(x) signals comeback on July 29th with 'Pink Tape' art film

Guess who's finally coming back? It'll be none other than f(x) with their 2nd full length album 'Pink Tape'!

An 'art film' was released on SMTOWN's YouTube channel, indicating that the girls will be finally making their awaited comeback on July 29th!

This teaser clip doesn't give much insight into the song, but no worries because with the release taking place on the 29th, we have plenty of time to be teased with more clips and photos to come!

So take a look and see what you can make of this 'art film' above!

cr:allkpop

Guest melissachoi1

OMG!!! Finally their comeback!! i've been waiting for this for so long!!! 
                   d4a286635b3cdbdfc4d68a9.gif

Waaaaaa they look so beautiful specially Sulli :3 and we can hear her singing and her voice has improved so much, i hope she gets more singing parts in this comeback :D. ahhhh right now i'm like running and screaming all over my room i'm so excited after a long wait they're finally coming back!!!! 
GIF_166230_cuando_apruebas_todo_en_el_te

YEAH!!!!!! :P

Guest parkhyerin

AAAAAAAA F(x) is finally coming back yoreobun !!!! Aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *breathless*

Guest kuroneko13

Oh my eyes! Sulli is sooo pretty with her "flaming" hair! Oh, and who are the girls kissing at 0:41? I'm sure the girl on the right is Victoria. Who is on the right? Judging from the thigh (LOL), could it be Luna? It's something I couldn't picture Sulli doing, even with plastics on their heads. I think she's way too pure for that.  :\">

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i think the girl on the right with the blue top is sulli. cuz it's her at 0:49 who drops the sheet on someone and wears the blue top. the girl on the left could be luna. MTE, the thigh LOL! not sure thouth. nah~ the girls kiss each other all the time, so i don't think we have to fret about it xD. they are very affectionate with each other. krystal and sulli kissed each other on the cheek in koala before. besides, it looks like they kiss each other on the cheek in the art film too. 

Guest alecita

kuroneko13

wrote:

»

Oh my eyes! Sulli is sooo pretty with her "flaming" hair! Oh, and who are the girls kissing at 0:41? I'm sure the girl on the right is Victoria. Who is on the right? Judging from the thigh (LOL), could it be Luna? It's something I couldn't picture Sulli doing, even with plastics on their heads. I think she's way too pure for that. 

:\">

Archived