• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what @peach20kr is talking about. Now on allkpop.
Here is the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/fxs-sulli-has-never-bought-a-swimsuit-because-of-her-aquaphobia

f(x)'s Sulli has never bought a swimsuit because of her aquaphobia?!

f(x)'s Sulli faced her fear of water by going scuba diving for the first time! 

On the upcoming July 2nd broadcast of MBC Music's 'Amazing f(x)', the lovely ladies of f(x) challenged themselves to overcome their fears. Sulli took on scuba diving, while Krystal got over her fear of heights by skydiving. 

Sulli also shocked fans by sharing, "Because of my fear of water, I've never once bought a swimming suit in my life." Her aquaphobia seems to have been pretty bad as she described how she carefully washes her face and takes a shower to avoid as much contact with water as well. 

Stay tuned for this episode at 11PM KST! 

P.S.
OMG apologies. I think i have made 9 posts successively.
Hope you enjoyed the ones i posted. :)>- :)

Guest charlenelola b

luckystars23 
Did she? She just had a bangs but she didn't cut her hair into short... at the Hongkong Dome Festival she has her long and curly hair...
480908_261922900617434_381902340_n.png

Guest qoprol euis

Im sorry bcose not to upload any photos/videos about minsul in this thread.

Im still confused how to upload them..

Actually, I have a lot of photos and videos about them to shared with you guys..

Its my fault. I want to get along with you all and I hope we can jointly support them in anything they do. This thread is just amazing, I can learn a lot about loyality in this thread..

Guest azra1430292364

Just wanna say that I really really really liked sulli's new hair color it make her shine and her skin look so glowing and Fair.. I can't take my eyes on her when watching her perform at dome concert.. am I gay lol :P

Guest bemjerry13

i'm quite sad that we don't have any videos or pictures of these two together in Hongkong.....i had two thoughts about this...one, the fans were not determined enough to get a photo or a video of these two...BUT then againm I thought, now especially that the fans and media alike are starting to take notice of these two i think the more aggressive the fans are right? ...so if its not that...then I think its because these are getting better at meeting in secret!hahahaha!....that's the only logical explanation to the absence of pictures about their interactions in Hongkong!

Guest rahma_bio

Some Sulli Cut in amazing f (x) now.....Sulli so cUUUUUUUUUte....:)) :D =)) :\">
Sulli playing Llama???

Sulli's cute pajama..:P

What's that book,,sulli?? anything special for you?:P

I'm sorry becouse the video isn't appear so i just give u the link

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhh! i am craving for minsul and so I watch TTBY again!
i don't if I am the last one to notice this...but i just notice that their first meeting was similar to their meeting at the last part too...with Minho blocking the sunlight!......i'm sorry...but I really did not notice that before!

I also love the part where SUlli remove Minho's socks.....I mean it's not the sweetest thing but the way SUlli held Minho's feet was so natural...they were like husband and wife...there was no trace of grossness on SUlli's face eventhough he was holding somebody else's feet!

Again, I'm sorry for this.....

By the way, please vote for Breaking News in the MYX hit chart...especially to the Pinays here....WSS only reached number 2!!!! but i'm positive about breaking news...its way better than the MV of WSS! Thanks in advance!

Archived