• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

010713 After School & F(x) arrive Hong Kong Airport with fans meet @ Hongkong Entertainment J2 News Section

Parts on Sulli n fx starts at 0:51 onwards :)

010713 SHINee Japan to Hong Kong @HK Airport 

cr: fxloveSG, fancam owners

Guest peach20kr

ecbb12fd-ddca-45e8-94a9-2d52d5df14e6_zpsnaver_com_20130701_234026_zpsa1b94b73.jp

Minho was recently mentioned in ....

During Asian Dream Cup, A football commentator commented Minho would've been the best soccer player if he played soccer and he could've  been the most handsome one top soccer player of all time.

Park Sung-Jong, Park Ji-Sung's father said that Minho was his most- highly anticipated player in Asian Dream Cup when being interviewed in TV Daily on June 22nd. (I guess either Park Ji-Sung talked about Minho to his father, or his father has already known Minho bcoz of Minho's father)

In Mamma mia, Kim Young-Hee(a comedian)'s mother said she's still missing the former MC Minho and she's already had the first affection to Minho, so she doesn't like the current MC Kyuhyun so far. (2013. June 27th, Newsen)naver_com_20130701_225142_zps85210d4d.jp

Kim Bo-Min, an announcer whose husband is Kim Nam-Il, a soccer player said she liked Shinee and her favorite member was Minho in Generation Sympathy Saturday on June 29th, and KBM added one day she and her husband ate out for lunch and she got a call from someone and heard Shinee visit her company KBS, so Kim Bo-Min asked her husband if she could leave earlier for Shinee, and her husband allowed her to go see Shinee coz he knew his wife was a big fan of Minho.

In BTW, Minho's excessive skinship with his hyungs: http://blog.naver.com/kk1344?Redirect=Log&logNo=100121138612

(I read a fanaccount somewhere, Minho sometimes playfully pushed Shinee members against the wall of elevator and tried to kiss them,and Key's reaction was always big and funny, so Minho often did it to Key. Minho ya, Did you ever try it to Sulli? hahaha)

@peach20kr, thanks for your info about the fondness of other celebrities on Minho...

Similarly, Sulli is often mentioned as their ideal types by a number of male idols or players...

I must say that both radiate special kind of attraction, making them full of charisma(not the type of Minho's charisma, I mean not stage-wise) but somehow they are able to be eye-catching in such a way that others can feel them connected subtly but deeply

Sorry if I did not explain my feeling of Minsul clearly enough   

peach20kr said:

(I read a fanaccount somewhere, Minho sometimes playfully pushed Shinee members against the wall of elevator and tried to kiss them,and Key's reaction was always big and funny, so Minho often did it to Key. Minho ya, Did you ever try it to Sulli? hahaha)

Guest ht01

@Timnat2010 thanks for posting that picture of sullis Bratson t-shirt.

Hhhhhmmmmm can I get the t-shirt as well as the model =)) =)) =))

He's sure =P~ =P~ 8-> 8->

Guest nilmemories

Still no Minsulmoment revealed? Oh, I miss seeing Minho and Sulli together so so so much. Please, please, please, why is it so long??? [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest peach20kr

untitled4_zpsf0f8d353.png

untitled2_zps16a9f2ac.png

untitled_zpsec17e4af.png

untitled1_zps7321d8fb.png

Amazing f(x) text-preview on July 2nd.(only Sulli's part)

Sulli who has a phobia of water stopped by the swimsuit store before giving a challenge to scuba dive and she confessed that she's never purchased the swimsuit because she's never gone swimming before. After browsing bikinis, she said she's been wanting to buy either the white one piece swimsuit or the one with ribbons on it if she had a chance to buy it someday.

And she added she carefully washes her face and takes a shower due to the water phobia she's been suffering from for long periods. And she's even scared to have her face sprinkled with water when taking a shower and put her face in water of hands as well, so she can't help but straightening her waist and running some water on her face like a cat when washing her face. When she calmly confessed this story on the boat heading for the sea for scuba diving, the producing crews could clearly understand how important this challenge was to Sulli.

p.s: I was a bit surprised when Sulli said she usually wears all black clothes in her real life not to try to stand out in the last episode, and In today's episode, her water phobia seems a bit serious, but I admire her honesty and hopefully she can get over it with someone's help someday for sure.

@Timnat2010 Regarding Minsul's eye-catching attraction, I know what you mean, both Minho and Sulli have a particular aura as you said.

Guest anastasia2013

Good morning, Minsullians! It's morning here in the Philippines..hehehe..i've been away for just a day, and look what happened? just by looking at the pages i know something was up..

Though we may not see any photos of Minsul together, i am sure they met at the event..and actually it makes sense, the less photo we see it just means that the more they are trying to hide something..

Well, i just need to take time for me to be able to express my observation about this couple..

My gut feel says something is really up..giddy giddy!  ;))

peach20kr said: Amazing f(x) text-preview on July 2nd.(only Sulli's part)

Sulli who has a phobia of water stopped by the swimsuit store before giving a challenge to scuba dive and she confessed that she's never purchased the swimsuit because she's never gone swimming before. After browsing bikinis, she said she's been wanting to buy either the white one piece swimsuit or the one with ribbons on it if she had a chance to buy it someday.

And she added she carefully washes her face and takes a shower due to the water phobia she's been suffering from for long periods. And she's even scared to have her face sprinkled with water when taking a shower and put her face in water of hands as well, so she can't help but straightening her waist and running some water on her face like a cat when washing her face. When she calmly confessed this story on the boat heading for the sea for scuba diving, the producing crews could clearly understand how important this challenge was to Sulli.

p.s: I was a bit surprised when Sulli said she usually wears all black clothes in her real life not to try to stand out in the last episode, and In today's episode, her water phobia seems a bit serious, but I admire her honesty and hopefully she can get over it with someone's help someday for sure.

@Timnat2010 Regarding Minsul's eye-catching attraction, I know what you mean, both Minho and Sulli have a particular aura as you said.

Guest alejandragrande

Onew will guest in "To the Beautiful You Premium Event 2013" to perform "In Your Eyes" on Aug 11, at Shibuya Public Hall. (Cr: shinette0718 translated by: redndazzling) 2013-07-02 OMGGGG minsul moment including their personal song <3333

@peach20kr, thanks for understanding my feeling about wuli Minsul's aura, which make them a lovely couple in my eyes. 
Is it true that Onew will go as well for the 811 event in Japan, I mean TTBY DVD fanmeeting? I read the news from weibo.
I believe that the traumatic experience during her childhood made Sulli get feared of water a lot.  You can tell how trustful she felt towards Minho when they were filming TTBY!
Shinee went back to Korea as well last night from Hong Kong.  Both groups reached Korea this morning.  I wonder why they did not take the same flight.  BUt I believe that Minsul / f(Shinee) did meet for dinner before they left HK for Korea.  You can see that Sulli checked her cellphone before leaving at the HK Airport while Minho was checkng his upon arrival at Incheon Airport.  
P.S. just read the confirmation info from @alejandragrande 

peach20kr said:

Amazing f(x) text-preview on July 2nd.(only Sulli's part)

Archived