• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fanaccounts from today's JAT 2013 concert in Saitama...(Only Minho's parts...)

Key: Minho-gun, you're touched today too right?Minho: I'm touched....Key: (cut in) Ok I know that! During Kiss Yo, Minho was on his bike and he fly across the stage with 2 elevated steps. When Key reached there, he paused and walk down. 
Source: 贝贝no貝貝

Translated by: keykrisyeol

WSS live is very scary! Onew kept being cute! Jongkey had their backs against each other. A while ago during Beautiful, Key stretched his hand and touched Onew's fringe. Kiss yo this new song is too scary! After singing "I wanna Kiss Yo", Minho kept going "Mua!", Onew and Taemin are too cute! Main point is, Jonghyun held Key's face and sang "I wanna kiss u I wanna kiss u".

Source: 竹馬家李二萌的娘A_A

Translated by: laetita_aw

Me: It seems that Minho likes to blow kissess huh? Imagining someone (a girl who is slim, pretty n has hair behind her ears) was there.. Minho sshi?? :)) :> :D:P

3. During the first MC section, Onew gave Jonghyun a towel to wipe his sweat,Minho used his hand to help Taemin wipe away his sweat then he wiped Taemin's sweat on Key's shirt =_=

Source: 贝贝no貝貝
Translated by: laetita_aw

Jonghyun said "No matter what happens, I want to keep continue on with these five members" twice during encore talk.

It was a nice greeting, but then he said, "Ain't I cool?!"

After that those words keep being repeated.

Key asked Minho, "How was it?" to give him a chance to talk

then he answered, "I'm touched".

Key quickly cut in, "Okay, I got it"

and tempted to make Minho said "Cool" so he asked again,

"How was it?"

Minho answered, "I'm really touched."

Source:
uepomme

Minho: The next song, is really, really the last one.

Jjong: What is the title?
Minho: The title is...
Onew: Today was really fun! I realllly had fun!
Jjong: Why, off topic hehe
Minho: Right, off topic!
Onew: Really for real, today was so fun.
Jjong: What happened to this guy? He is weird!
Taemin: Towards such Onew... I like him.

Translated by:
redndazzling

Compiled by n cr :
J.Kimkeysemily @ shineee.net

Guest anastasia2013

And i can see that the little girl is also in a dress..isn't our lovely Sulli always in a one piece dress? Hi, everyone! I'm new here but i've been lurking and spazzing ever since TTBY started airing in the Philippines.

Guest suunyup

@mahogany4 OMG ur stories always give me so many emotion T_T i really like the one you're writing right now and the whole cousins thing is crazy!! keep up the good work :-bd

Guest anastasia2013

suunyup said: @mahogany4 OMG ur stories always give me so many emotion T_T i really like the one you're writing right now and the whole cousins thing is crazy!! keep up the good work :-bd

Guest anne nicolecarig

130629 MinSul News! \ (^o^)/ 

SKT 눝팸 School competitions : 
Minho & Sulli (with Kyuhyun Yoona, Siwon, Seohyun) will be expected to visit 'Changwon Machinery Industrial School' on 29th of July.

source : @MSmminhvn twittercr: April Bae (fb)

Guest mahogany4

@anastasia2013 @suunyup @glade0912 Thank you so much guys for your words.  :x

Unfortunately I had a big issue at work last night until today and I haven't gotten sleep yet since yesterday morning. I-) I-) I-)
I got a few minutes time earlier to draft the plot so should be able to write again tomorrow. :) 
Thank you so much for reading.  :\"> :x

@anastasia2013 @suunyup @glade0912 Thank you so much guys for your words.  :x

Unfortunately I had a big issue at work last night until today and I haven't gotten sleep yet since yesterday morning. I-) I-) I-)

I got a few minutes time earlier to draft the plot so should be able to write again tomorrow. :) 

Thank you so much for reading.  :\"> :x

have a good rest dear. anticipating your next update.

@anne nicolecarig oh such good news. can't wait for these few coming month.

@bananali dear of course we can. I'll update you when I'm in Singapore. Let's fangirl together. hehe.

Archived