♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest peach20kr

BMprOYoCcAAnScG_zpsc76f3e03.png

Due to the recently released movie "Secretly, Greatly" (in Korea), TTBY are now viewed again by many people based on comments on twitter and blogs.

As you know, Kim su-hyun and Lee hyun-woo are in that movie which has become mega-hit in Korea recently(I haven't seen it yet, coz most of people who become so crazy about the movie are teenagers and its origin story was from webtoons)

so, the movie fans seem wanting to get to know about Lee Hyun-Woo more by watching his former dramas like TTBY. But the interesting thing is that many of the movie fans who haven't seen TTBY before left some comments saying TTBY was interesting and Minho and Sulli's acting skills were way much better than they expected. It's true that TTBY didn't make big issue and didn't get good reviews from the start either, merely because main leads were from idols and it was planned by SM as well. But I'm just happy to see the general public leave positive comments for our Minsul, and hopefully Minho and Sulli can start their new dramas soon like Lee Hyun-Woo and Kim Woo-Bin from TTBY.

p.s: On Sulli's bucket list on amazing f(x), sulli mentioned that she wanted to decorate her own house with good interior. and I noticed that Minho also mentioned "interior" in his interview

Minho said  " The interior for my dream(future) house is that there'll be a yard with a basketball post on the right side and a soccer goal post on the left side on it, so I can play with my kids."(09' star interview)

And as you might know, there are many absurd rumors and baloney about idols and celebrities (in Korea). This sounds very stupid, but I found one comment about sulli in someone's blog, who claimed that she was a former SM trainee, and most of things she talked about were Exo(her details about exo sounded a little plausible). she briefly added something about other sm artists, and she mentioned that Sulli had a boyfriend who's also an idol from SM and they have become much closer after the drama and Sulli would celebrate 300th day(date)-anniversary with her boyfriend pretty soon,..

I know this might be another baloney, and I want to believe myself rational enough not to believe this kind of groundless rumors, but although the blog owner deleted comments and closed her blog right away, it made me giggle for a short moment, hahaha...

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @peach20kr. Happy to see you posting INSIDE NEWS from Korea again about our Minsul ..
peach20kr said:

p.s: On Sulli's bucket list on amazing f(x), sulli mentioned that she wanted to decorate her own house with good interior. and I noticed that Minho also mentioned "interior" in his interview

Minho said  " The interior for my dream(future) house is that there'll be a yard with a basketball post on the right side and a soccer goal post on the left side on it, so I can play with my kids."(09' star interview)

MINSUL AND THEIR LOVE FOR INTERIORS, they just love homes, being at home and spending time with their future kids...hehehehe

AHHH my minsul heart again...

And as you might know, there are many absurd rumors and baloney about idols and celebrities (in Korea). This sounds very stupid, but I found one comment about sulli in someone's blog, who claimed that she was a former SM trainee, and most of things she talked about were Exo(her details about exo sounded a little plausible). she briefly added something about other sm artists, and she mentioned that Sulli had a boyfriend who's also an idol from SM and they have become much closer after the drama and Sulli would celebrate 300day(date)-anniversary with her boyfriend pretty soon,..

May i know when was this comment/blog/post made @peach20kr .. if you can still remember? so we can count more or less the 300 days. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I know this might be another baloney, and I want to believe myself rational enough not to believe this kind of groundless rumors, but although the blog owner deleted comments and closed her blog right away, it made me giggle for a short moment, hahaha...

Hmmmm that's weird? has it something to do with exo comments or the sulli comments having a BF who is also an SM idol whom she became close to after the drama?? (WHY NOT JUST SAY MINHO RIGHT AWAY... the description is just so OBVIOUS hehheheh), ah well for all we know the blogger has her personal reasons.

But as you said rumor or not, it does make us giggle and giddy.

Guest peach20kr

The video says " with the reason of all copyright holder from Loen Entertainment , this vid contains blocked contents in the related country" in Korean..ㅠㅠ

which means I can't see this video, oh...well.. thanks anyway @ajengwoo @counsel05

@counsel05 I guess the comment about Sulli was posted on June 4th..from now on I'll have my eyes wide open to see number 300 in any upcoming minsul pictures, hahaha!!! and the blogger mentioned Exo's private things, krystal and Sulli(actually Minho, too, she hinted sulli's boyfriend was one of Bitdolyi-shinee's nickname, here), so she was attacked by some fans , that's why the blogger closed, I guess..

you finally changed your profile picture..hahaha..was it Jeong kyung-ho, right? as my memory his father was a drama PD, so even though he was very talented, people were always suspicious of his big role in the drama, which made him a little shrink in his career..

Anyway, thank you again.

@peach20kr ...ohh prolly because of the Good Day Song that i used.  :-/ :P:((
i think if i upload it to another video site like dailymotion, maybe you can view it.

By the way, yes my profile was Jung Kyung Ho before with Lee Min Jung. Since the latter is getting married, their chemistry in Smile, You might not be the same the next time i see them again. We'll see if they be given a chance to be leads in another drama.

So it was posted on June 4 hmmm ... so probably the 300th day is before the end of this month?? HAHAHHAHAH well i counted the 300 from April 1 when they filmed the SK LTE ad. She did said to celebrate 300 days soon ..

OKAY ME AND MY THEORIES ...:P:D:))

p.s.
Sorry i am bad in math ... i was counting one month as 100 days HEHEEHEEHE
anyway, i still feel that the 300th day is this month ;))

Ok.. So I'm done backtracking the thread and wow.. I must say I missed a lot of stuff! I'm so proud of us MINSUL fans! We're almost near the 2,000 pages mark! :DI can also see that our family grew bigger. Everytime I watch or read an article about MINSUL or just an article about Minho or Sulli, I always see a lot of Minsul comments on the comment section and i feel so proud. HAHAH! :)) I hope we'll get to see interactions in the next days, weeks, months or even years!  I'm missing them so much! *sigh*
I don't have any new news with me but I updated my fanfic.. just click the link on my signature.Hope you guys will enjoy it.. :D <3

Sudden realization:
What if the reason behind TTBY drama existence is to introduce the world to Minsul? And they're already in a relationship, wayyyyy before TTBY ;)) .  SM were worried of it leaking to the mass and causing scandal, thus TTBY happen. The drama is like the testing ground for fans to get used to them :x . Cause you know, they might be planning for a marriage sooner than we think (Especially now, when being married in your early 20's is pretty normal) . Ya, I think my reasoning are valid. :D

And I think it is almost 1 year since TTBY right. Not surprising if someone is celebrating their 300th day anniversary. 

Hehehe, me and my delusion. Please note that the above are purely imagination. @-)

@peach20kr, thanks for your sharing. I am happy to learn that our Minsul's acting skills are being recognized, though the drama did not receive much attention initially. They deserve appreciation for their effort and hard work. @counsel05, I guess that they started dating from late Aug or early Sep last year, if it's said that they are going to celebrate their 300th day soon. @peach20kr, may I know if it's a big issue for 100th, 200th or 300th day celebration? It seems so when I watched We got married.

Pass by to say this, one of my Shawol unnie, she's MVP's just told me that
"And have you noticed how joyful he's been since TTBY? I really hope he and Sulli are dating"

and another one from a Taemint: He smiled a lot during promotions
Even normal fans see it

Guest Salimi Adnan

Timnat2010 said: Jealous Minho: whenever his girl was playful with other male idols, Minho could not help but turn his head to the other direction, with a bitter smile^^
(I) Sulli's head was banged by the football accidentally.  Kwanghee oppa tried to show his concern as a chingoo and Sulli reacted playfully.  But someone noticed it and feel jealous (somehow I can sense his jealousy from his subtle gesture, though it's from his back, haha!)
c?5090584217780224=fQCUk1zuHjelFPnasTeFj
c?5448698590920704=lJaFVNvbdO18WsH5pq26B
c?5915286658088960=hOGtAMmZNqoI7ANMDetPT
c?5527159053484032=wBP18OGZ_5ZLV_RVK7fyi
c?6735539512279040=Akb8CV2k6PnXz-86tVI9g
c?6653058960326656=68S6HOxCyQObxkWWd5X8W

(II) Hyun Woo and Sulli could not stop laughing during the "Confession scene" of Eun Gol.  Someone tried to laugh a bit with them initially.  But, as Hyun Woo and Sulli were so playful (like flirting with each other in someone's eyes), someone just could not look directly at them anymore^^
c?6021183371739136=qljnzQM-LEdnkACH2cfrr
c?4648649262891008=yIGgPSfupSpn9AOSvFI8h
c?4590289247272960=hPI8kJFN3ISfN-5panoRR
c?5935009147912192=nTjucWDC5eugHzOqBJiKq

Minho has been seen more cautious in interacting with other female idols/ celebrities since post-TTBY.  I believe that he cares for Sulli's feeling as now he knows the hard feeling she may have, as he felt it a lot reciprocally during filming when Sulli was surrounded by a group of young men and playful with them sometimes. 

peach20kr said:

And as you might know, there are many absurd rumors and baloney about idols and celebrities (in Korea). This sounds very stupid, but I found one comment about sulli in someone's blog, who claimed that she was a former SM trainee, and most of things she talked about were Exo(her details about exo sounded a little plausible). she briefly added something about other sm artists, and she mentioned that Sulli had a boyfriend who's also an idol from SM and they have become much closer after the drama and Sulli would celebrate 300th day(date)-anniversary with her boyfriend pretty soon,..

I can't believe the anniversary of ttby is coming soon and that's when the minsul moments started to emerge :D I can't wait for more moments like these and many more to come

Guest peach20kr

04_zpsf2192cec.jpg06_zps24b5fdf2.jpg

Today Minho went to the wedding of his third grade homeroom teacher from his high school, but he left early after giving a monetary gift for his teacher's wedding. He said he often got in touch with his teacher in his interview before.

Minho is such a social butterfly,....

@Timnat2010 Yes, it's a really big deal for the couple in the courtship. (for me, I and my husband exchanged a couple ring for the 100th celebration)

On the 100th, 200th or 300th day, they would like to exchange very meaningful gifts such as a couple ring(they usually engrave the initial of their names on the inside of the ring), couple shoes, couple clothes and couple cell phone-chain, and so on..

On WGM today, Minho burst into laughter when Taemin called Na-un wife, and Minho said "This bed seems to attract automatical skinship" when looking at the bed in the bedroom. and Minho was very picky about the food that Taemin's wife cooked, Minho made the couple very embarrassed saying  " vegetables and meat are not properly cooked" and Minho revealed the secret that Naun actually chose Jonghyun from shinee as her ideal type, and Taemin looked seriously shocked by that, 

and Minho asked if Naun can peel the skin of fruit, but Naun was so clumsy with peeling the fruit.

(In korea, Mother-in-law sometimes tests her  future daughter in-law to see if she's  qualified as a wife by asking her to peel the fruit)

Minho often asked the couple if they had any skinship like hug...Minho is such a mean husband's older brother,,,hahaha..

Archived