♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

peach20kr said:

Only Minho will be a special guest for MH Special in Boom's Young street radio talk show at 8-10 p.m. tomorrow

(Minho is likely to be in the show at 9 -10 p.m)

I'm really looking forward to this show!!

0_zpsd88c77ab.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isha200

@fizaz thanks for the welcome :x ... and yes, I'm from Malaysia /:) I'm very happy backreading and following the thread. Very very dedicated crew and addicts ... jjang!!!

@peach20kr you're a gem ... thanks for clearing up the translation regarding the TTBY scene ...

@zee thank you and every Minsullian is amazing and special in their own way and yes I am princesstulip15 on tumblr :D yes I will always be with you all to support minsul and ur welcome with the sulli gifs  :)

It’s been a while since I logged in here. I lurk almost every day and am updated with all the spazzes, just never long enough to say hi.

So, that’s what I’ll do today.

To say Hi and Thank You J

Apart from saying thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes, I would also like to say thank you for being such wonderful friends to me, albeit virtually. I have Minsul to thank for giving such wonderful warm family here at the Minsul Thread.

You guys never fail to make me smile, go awww..., jump with joy, rolling with laughter and even sometimes make me cry. You all have also supported me on my whims and fancies and encouraged and helped me in more ways than you can ever imagined. Such wonderful bunch of creative, patient, honest, loyal, caring and loving shippers I have the pleasure to meet J

Special shout outs to those who were with me from the start of this journey - @counsel05, @pandora460, @zee, @zeeisya, @happychu, @stekatta, @bananali, @tikah, @mafet, @chocwenz, @giezpark, @fizaz, @nize143, @nana4ever, @puppy888, @jhologs, @nislatiff and @ravissant – aahhh…we so have to get a room somewhere and spazz the night away J

Missing you much are @yukino78, @wondestruck13, @cahaya, @mariamocha21, @dolce_nera, @mslee, @monicachan, @flamingshawol, @hybird, @cassy0508, @kamilafauzia, @gi-ya, @lablyness, @lisajayne, @meenzer99 and @judith09 L Hope you are all doing well, wherever you are J

Thank you too to @fashion615, @timnat60, @peach20kr, @mahogony4, @sulli4ever for feeding us with such gems, either they be real info or fictional ones J you guys rock!

Also hello and welcome to all newbies especially @agiesafitri and @isha200 – there’s no other caption that warms a writer’s heart more than ‘you inspire me to write’. Thank you J

Also kudos to our namjas who were brave enough to own up that they are virile men in their own right - @gujilgujil (when is the wedding, dear…ahem…with…zzzz), @theboyfromthemoon and @milkandtoast. 

tumblr_m7sa2mwHWa1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

My wish is that we all live up to the love that is Minsul and maintain this wonderful and respectful camaraderie we have here.

No 1 we shall always be!

Kamsahamnida :)

Guest charlenelola b

421350_527910113935919_685580829_n.jpgf(x) Comeback will be held in July... Can't wait... But it's better because I already spend my money for SHINee's album :) 
Just sharing...

BL1ECmhCQAExYSj.jpg:large

I dunno this taken where, when and with who, but I guess its a new selca of minho... @lovelyrainy thanks for sharing <33

edit to add:

@foxiscully awwww your post, I'm so touched dear :'( ofc, we were from the start of this journey and always be together untill they both get married, i dunno when but lets still together with the oldies and new minsullians friends here :)) and about my wedding party with zxsfgsdg , we even have a divorce before getting married :)) *just kidding* :)) thanks unnie for your warm greeting, once again happy birthdaaaay :x >:D< (I'll PM you my LINE id) :)>-

Guest purpleminsul

SMTownEngSub

Female Idols who captured the hearts of Men:

SooHee (2007-2008)

Taeyeon (2009)

SULLI (2010)

IU(2011)

Suzy (2012-2013)

so that's the reason why most of kpop idols chose sulli as the person they like last 2010, just like ryeowook and uri Minho Oppa! :)

Guest minsullian

lovelyrainy

said:

fashion615

said: @zee thank you and every Minsullian is amazing and special in their own way and yes I am princesstulip15 on tumblr

:D

yes I will always be with you all to support minsul and ur welcome with the sulli gifs  

:)

Guest cahaya

evening everyone...especially sis @foxiscully  :x >:D<

happy birthday sis @foxiscully 
\:D/  and all the best in your life ...miss you too sis and hope you're doing well too :-h :-bd  :)>-

p/s: take care everyone and best wishes too ...sorry for not posting quite sometimes now, busy with work and moving to new office building #-o ;)

@foxiscully @mslee... awhhhhhh u gals are so sweet... thanks for mentioning me... u both are "VITAL" parts of our thread tooo along with our dear @fizaz... whom I'm missing too.. (All the best for ur travel business unnie!! Hwaiting!! :-bd :-bd)

Some pictures of Sulli... from Spao todae..
BL1e-dsCAAIC8Zr.jpg:large
BL0AEp1CMAAg9U-.jpg:large

BL1QBxJCMAErbXz.jpg:large

cr:FXlovesSG, pandatoria

My fav is the 2nd one.. cute Ssul pouting with her fingers to the cheeks :x :x.. And just like most of the Minsullians around.. I can never get enough of that "MINSUL PHONE CONVO".. hehehe.. been watching it before sleep like almost everyday...  Yeobo Opppaaaa... Bwooohhhh... XDDD  Let's hope SKT LTE will release some other CFs with MinSul in it.. :D:D

To those who are doing their backreads for this thread @ravissant @Maneng Garcia (Hello n welcome chingu!!) n others I may have missed.. Wow.. A big round of applause for u =D>=D> ... thanks for ur appreciation of all the efforts that have been poured into this thread ;)

1 Facebook Account can vote 19 Times Per Day

POLL Will Finish On 30/06/2013

Which KING OF KPOP will take No#1?

KING OF KPOP Nominee:
2PM's Nickhun,100%'s Jonghwan,B.A.P's Daehyun,B1A4's Baro,B2ST's Gikwang,Bi Rain,BIGBANG's Seung Ri,BLOCK B's Zico,Boyfriend's Minwoo,BTOB's Minhyuk,CNBlue's Yonghwa,EXO's Luhan,Ft Island's Hongki,INFINITE's L,Jay Park,JYJ's JaeJoong,K.Will,MBLAQ's Thuder,MYNAME's Seyong,NU'EST's JR,SE7EN,SHINee's Minho,SHINHWA's Hyesung,SS501's HyungJoong,Super Junior's Yesung,Teen Top's Chunji,TVXQ's Yunho,VIXX's Ravi,ZE:A's Siwan

Vote Start: 19/05/2013

Vote Closed: 30/06/2013
* Minho now in 6th place! Lets vote him :)

Let Vote For Your Favourite QUEEN OF KPOP 2013 Now

Don't Forget To Invite Your Friend 

or Invite in You Page To Vote

1 Facebook Account can vote 19 Times Per Day

POLL Will Finish On 30/06/2013

Which QUEEN OF KPOP will take No#1?

QUEEN OF KPOP 2013 Nominee:
2NE1's DARA,4Minute's Gayoon,NINE MUSES's Minha,APINK's Eunji,After School's NaNa,AOA's Hyejeong,BoA,F(X)'s Sulli,G.Na,Girl's Day Yura,Girls' Generation's Yoona,HELLO VENUS's Yoon Jo,IU,KARA's Hara,Ladies' Code's Risae,LEE HI,Miss A's Suzy,Rain Bow's Worri,SECRET's Jieun,SISTAR's Dasom,T-Ara's Jiyeon

Vote Start: 13/05/2013

Vote Closed: 30/06/2013
*Sulli now in 4th place. Lets vote for her! :)

Vote for Minho: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/163177517067273
Vote for Sulli: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486

Archived