• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr, thanks for your explanation.I actually noticed that Minho naming himself 'oppa' thingy, too!! Just like he wanted to hear that 'oppa' again.  Sulli called him 'oppa' in a really sweet tone and voice.  No wonder that Minho seemed sounding a bit overwhelmed by his girl's aegyish voice.  I understand that Korean namjai love their girls to call them 'oppas'...
The oversea fans like us can smell sth fishy between Minsul, not to mention his fans in Korea.  I guess the Korean culture does really enable more subtle info of our Minsul to unveil, like using of banmal to show the closeness, etc...(thanks to @peach20kr to point out that each time^^)
@chocwenz, yup, whatever mobile models they have, it's irrevelant to their ever-growing sweetness...I believe that it's highly possible for these two lovebirds to contact on daily basis, no matter talking directly or sending text messages.  I remember that Shinee members commented that Minho was a person who was so eager to know where they have gone and what they have done.  You can imagine the extent he expects it on Sulli...I remember that he asked Sulli,"So, where did you go?" in SKT LTE BTS, right after the PD said,'wait for a moment"(That's on 1 April.  So, I guess that he wanted to know where she celebrated her birthday[29 Mar] with her friend as he went to Japan that day).  He is likely a guy who loves to know what his girl is doing.  Also, he mentioned that he would make phone calls instead of sending messages, when he wanted to say a lot of things.  Knowing that f(X) may be doing practice [they were practicing new choreography while being told that they could go to NZ], Minho may take the chance to phone to his Princess Sulli.  So, when Sulli told him that they were filming, he may think that she joked with him at first^^   
@shiningshinee22, haha, the staff was too cautious and that further proved that there was sth going on between our couple.  Otherwise, they did not have to do the edition.  Concerning Minho's bragging about his trip to London to f(X) members, Onew did mention that Minho actually went to a place where the f(X) members were there.  The most possible place would be the SM studio.  It doesn't matter as it's nice to see that Minho would definitely share something important to Sulli, like their individual trip. 

Guest Kayla Mae Villon

Hello ... I'm Kayla Villon 13 Years Old from the Philippines
 I'm new in this Forum I Hope i could have new friends in here Please Be Good to me
:) :) :) :)sorry for my bad english ..

Guest bemjerry13

i swear, James Bond has nothing on our Minsul shippers here...counsel05,,love how you spotted that time on SUlli's phone...never at one point dawned on me!hahaha!

thanks for the welcome @counsel05 i actually promised myself to stay away from forums but this couple like a magnet pulling me back and now... dilemma ..how to read all these one thousand something something something pages  ~X(  this thread.......... Rocks!! i honestly don't know much about MinSul but even if i'm not able to read everything i can look at the pictures,which i think says alot more, like...
Sulli's my-bf-is-calling  looktumblr_mnj1d5KxQ31rx6np4o1_250.gif

and this guy..well, he don't need to say anything...he's obviously into her..
tumblr_mnltn5c0wO1qcqqgto1_500.jpg
tumblr_mnltq8HF9e1qcqqgto1_500.jpg

minho image source: http://weibo.com/yuhangqian 

@reyko WAAAAAHHHH your pictures of Minho are so cute. :x 8->
May i know if you made this one??

edit:
Okay i just saw your credits. hehehehe
By the way Minsul is really a magnet from dongsaengs, ahjumma's, noona's and even namja's. Cant' help but love them. :x ;)

After all the Minsunalysis i realized I should thank SM & MBC for allowing that clip to be shown (though edited). I want to know what SM is thinking for including that in the show, knowing that such phone call screams L.O.V.E. to me, testing the MInsul waters?? Though they tried to make it appear as if a dongsaeng asking tips from an oppa, it cannot be denied that the oppa was the one who called the "dongsaeng" and not the other way around.

Even innocent viewers who does not know about Minsul can see and feel something there. Case in point, @peach20kr post of netizens reactions. :\"> ;)

SM lurkers ..

Thank-You2.jpg

And we are looking forward for MORE MINSULRACTION in the future.
Paging Etude and SKT as well as to future companies who will pick Minsul as their CF endorsers.
:\"> ;)) :)

@counsel05..tanks for sharing the picture ;).. that's a very cute picture of Ssul... She looks veri "princess-like" with the makeup n hair...(I have this idea of a fairy princess ringing in my head for a while XD).. I wonder if its for a new product by Etude...

Oh yea by the way...  

counsel05 said: BLgMq4gCcAA-dGh.jpg

I see Minho now  :x :x

Guest lovingminsul

Hello!! :) I'm a newbie here :) I'm Charissa from Philippines. I hope I can have a lot of friends here :) Please take good care of me. Thank You :)

hi all :)
am here to join the fun too, altho belatedly.
I just noticed at 1.11 that Minho called himself 'Oppa' when talking about what he did on SWD. Instead of 'i did ..." he said 'oppa did ...' or has this been mentioned before?

non the less...thanks for the love, Minsul.... :)

Guest bemjerry13

hahaha! so many new minsul shippers from the Philippines!!! is this because TTBY is being shown here in Pinas?

Oh gosh I have some work to do but I'm stuck analysing the phone call video because I opened it and now I can't stop watching it lol......
Another thought, how does Minho know that Sulli doesn't exercise often/much??
If Sulli doesn't exercise often, and Minho doesn't know, well he could very well be assuming when he said that she doesn't exercise enough....
But seeing as Sulli was quiet after being told, all she did was say "no need for exercise for me" which means to say she was being defensive - she really doesn't exercise often... So Minho was right...
Well we don't fully know each of their individual schedules other than public appearances (especially so for our dear NINJA SULLI)... But, if in her private time, she doesn't exercise often, and Minho is aware of it...
I can only come to yet the same conclusion - they are in contact - and often enough, at that, so much so that Minho confidently says she doens't exercise enough!!! AND Sulli has nothing to say against it - because she's the one who must have been telling him that she didn't exercise :P
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am I making sense here??? Or just plain and pure delusional :D
I SHOULD do some work now hahahaha bye :D

Guest dieulinhviy

Keep going on my chingus!!!! Hehe. It nearly 1900 pages. It really makes me go crazy. After Magohany4 stories ended now i really want another minsul fanfics to read. :((((( Oh my god all these facts

Archived