Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

160513 Korean Polytechnic Performance - Short Video of Jet n one more fancam

cr: KBNye

Thanks @zee for the smiling Minho pic.. yeap @Timnat2010.. wow.. u remembered the specific episode...amazing memory of urs there  ;) :-bd I can onli remembered the same scooter used by Eun Gyeol aka Lee Hyun Woo...so i guess its taken during TTBY filming days... Good nite everyone!!
408761_468415353198452_1887257327_n.jpg

cr:leehyunwooer, TTBY soompi thread

How to tell if an idol is dating...

tumblr_mmyapoMGJu1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

==============================================================================

based on this artice above.. ^^

#Minsul Minho and Sulli condition :

Level 1 = Sulli and Minho "lives on their cellphone" checklist.jpg
Level 2 = Sulli "often talks about wanting go on vacation" and Minho "really want to rest" checklist.jpg

Level 3 = Minho "ideal person becomes more detailed, someone with milky white skin, lots of aegyo, her scents" and Sulli "wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts) >> her new channel ring and pearlscent sky blue love" necklace~" checklist.jpg
Level 4 = Minho "gets a driver's license" yeah he did.. checklist.jpg
Level 5 = Minho "buys a car" thanks God he got it for free.. checklist.jpg

Okaay then, girls and guys.. once again I said "MinSul verified is a couple" :))

130516 Minho out from his car and entered SM building..

*gosh I repeating this video so many times :)) but its not looks like minho car, maybe his hyung car.. omg, the way he locking his car so sexy :'(

Guest minsullian

MINHOOPPA.jpg
Hello guys, I just want to tell you that I did not expect to see Minho's stand in Etude House (branch in Philippines - SM North Edsa)
While Sulli's poster was at the other side of the shop. Hehehehe :x Meant to be! :\"> I did not hesitate asking my mom to take me a picture with it, although some people where looking/staring at me like "OMG, why does she have to do that..." or maybe, "Kids these days"  on their minds. But nahhhh, I don't care!  I'm a not-so-die-hard-fan of Minsul, but still, you should consider me here. I'm a bit addicted. :)) Even my mom was a kind of shocked of my request, so I explained to her that Minho is a famous star in Korea. :)
So yup, I challenge you also, guys & gals, to take a picture with any of Minho's pictures scattered in public (or WORLDWIDE) =)) Lucky guy! :> Well, if you have the guts and confidence. Hehe, but I'm not forcing you. ;;) It's a bucketlist! :)
But I hope to see a poster of MinSul together here in Philippines, posted in public areas, too! :))
PARDON ME, KINDLY EXCUSE MY FACE =))

Guest bemjerry13

decidela12 said: MINHOOPPA.jpg
Hello guys, I just want to tell you that I did not expect to see Minho's stand in Etude House (branch in Philippines - SM North Edsa) So yup, I challenge you also, guys & gals, to take a picture with any of Minho's pictures scattered in public (or WORLDWIDE) =)) Lucky guy! :> Well, if you have the guts and confidence. Hehe, but I'm not forcing you. ;;) It's a bucketlist! :)

Guest louisse_o6

bemjerry13 said: decidela12 said: MINHOOPPA.jpg
Hello guys, I just want to tell you that I did not expect to see Minho's stand in Etude House (branch in Philippines - SM North Edsa) So yup, I challenge you also, guys & gals, to take a picture with any of Minho's pictures scattered in public (or WORLDWIDE) =)) Lucky guy! :> Well, if you have the guts and confidence. Hehe, but I'm not forcing you. ;;) It's a bucketlist! :)

Guest bemjerry13

by the way, i am again wathing TTBY while waiting for my minho videos to finish downloading and I just had a thought(forgive meif this was already posted)...last time I commented that it's abit weird that MInsul had very limited exposure when promoting for TTBY , even the BTS was also very few....during the Strong heart episode where the four main characters were present, it was mentioned there by one of the guests that SUlli wasaa acctually inside Minho's dressing room, but for some reason the MCs did not jump on it, what I mean is given that this two are idols wouldn't that be like a goldmine to ask why sulli was there inside minho's room in the first place? Besides Hodong was one of the MCs and he is known for being direct right?! of course I am not korean and so I am not sure if it is commong for a girl idol to say inside a guy's dressing room...but even if it is normal, from what I know of MINSUL they are not the kind of girl and boy to just do things like this....

Guest louisse_o6

Spell hot.... M-I-N-H-Ookie, night to all my chigus, see ya all tomorrow945093_560774263945352_1756797226_n.jpg(I'm sorry if this was posted yet)P.S: i don't really log off my account., 
;)) :)>-

Guest beauteous

Hello everyone! Just dropped in to say, the Minsul facebook fanpage has reached a whooping 15k likes! :D 
And 22,000+ people are talking about it! Omo... 

Anywho, this makes the Minsul facebook fanpage the most liked 'couple' fanpage who are shipped with Minho. Their love is spreading like fire ~ 

@zee, I wonder if the forthcoming clips will be new ones?!

BTW, am I right that there's still no news about possible resignation of MC of Music Core by Minho? Following the highly hectic schedule of Japan Tour of Shinee, it's likely that he may not be able to do the job for long. Just that I hope that when f(x) do the CB, Minho will still be the MC^^.

Any news for SMT this year? 811 TTBY event is much anticipated surely.

Both Minho and Sulli cannot hide their feeling and show it all on their faces. So, basing on their sweet smiles recently, I am pretty sure that they are in good terms in their relationship. Sulli got more and more feminine and that indeed enhances someone's love in her.

Guest bemjerry13

I was, as usual,in my computer with my TV on when suddenly I heard why so serious so i looked at the TV and it's a promotional video from SHINee....they were satying, "Hello Philippines, we are SHINee and you are watching MYX, the number 1 music channel in the Phillipines!" hahaha! I was so happy but then I noticed that they were wearing their sherlock garb and hairstyle...haaa, so this must be a bit old...probably when their song sherlock was dominating the myx chart....

girls, a bit of help please...SHINee has a lot of fans here in the Philippines too especially now that TTBY is being shown here, infact their song Dream Girl was a big hit in MYX channel, it reached NUmber 1 and was in the countdown for along long time...but I haven't seen "Why so serious yet in the chart"...but don't worry it's kinda late here infact Psy's gentleman only entered the chart last week....so can you please log in at myxph.com nd vote for "Why So Serious?...one vote per day....please...

^:)^

Guest syrareyes

Hello guys, I just want to tell you that I did not expect to see Minho's stand in Etude House (branch in Philippines - SM North Edsa)

While Sulli's poster was at the other side of the shop. Hehehehe :x Meant to be! :\"> I did not hesitate asking my mom to take me a picture with it, although some people where looking/staring at me like "OMG, why does she have to do that..." or maybe, "Kids these days"  on their minds. But nahhhh, I don't care!  I'm a not-so-die-hard-fan of Minsul, but still, you should consider me here. I'm a bit addicted. :)) Even my mom was a kind of shocked of my request, so I explained to her that Minho is a famous star in Korea. :)

So yup, I challenge you also, guys & gals, to take a picture with any of Minho's pictures scattered in public (or WORLDWIDE) =)) Lucky guy! :> Well, if you have the guts and confidence. Hehe, but I'm not forcing you. ;;) It's a bucketlist! :)

But I hope to see a poster of MinSul together here in Philippines, posted in public areas, too! :))

PARDON ME, KINDLY EXCUSE MY FACE =))

YAAAAHHH! ok imma run next week to sm north to have a picture of minho too! I hope I'll have the guts once I'm already there. should I early jus so there won't be too much lurkers! haha got to excited! I love you decidela! hahaha oh minho and sulliyah!!! hugs and kisses from philippines!

Guest syrareyes

@bemjerry13 haven't watch myx yet! deym! OK I'm gonna vote now! for the love of my este OUR minho oppa! :*

Guest syrareyes

@louisse romainegeronimo I'm actually gonna rush to sm north too just to have that same pose! from batangas here by the way! hahaha

Guest minsullian

syrareyes said:

decidela12

wrote:

»

Hello guys, I just want to tell you that I did not expect to see Minho's stand in Etude House (branch in Philippines - SM North Edsa)<br />

While Sulli's poster was at the other side of the shop. Hehehehe

:x

Meant to be! 

:\"&gt;

I did not hesitate asking my mom to take me a picture with it, although some people where looking/staring at me like "OMG, why does she have to do that..." or maybe, "Kids these days"  on their minds. But nahhhh, I don't care!  I'm a not-so-die-hard-fan of Minsul, but still, you should consider me here. I'm a bit addicted.

:))

Even my mom was a kind of shocked of my request, so I explained to her that Minho is a famous star in Korea.

:)

<br />

So yup, I challenge you also, guys

=))

Lucky guy!

:&gt;

Well, if you have the guts and confidence. Hehe, but I'm not forcing you.

;;)

It's a bucketlist!

:)

<br />

But I hope to see a poster of MinSul together here in Philippines, posted in public areas, too!

:))

<br />

PARDON ME, KINDLY EXCUSE MY FACE

=))

Archived