• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest apologies for my lapses on not being able greet you @syahashim who celebrated her birthday last May 12 and @alejandragrande yesterday May 15 .... to BOTH OF YOU

30.gif

BelatedBirthday1.gif

WISHING YOU MORE BIRTHDAYS AND MORE MINSUL MOMENTS TO COME!!!

:x :x :x

sorry oot, but I really have to share this..

my 2 y/o niece has always been smart that she often surprised us by what she did and said, but this one is really surprising :P

I was staring at Minho pics in my twitter's timeline, suddenly my niece said: "aunty, he's the HANDSOME boy from the last time!" and I was like 'what?' but then I realize Minho's charm can make a little girl totally mezmerized like us,too LOL

seems like I've influenced her too much hahahaha

f(x)'s upcoming single "Cookie Jar" ?

here the article :

Trans by @MiwanSally

Ylva Dimberg who was with Camp Fantasia last year, writing an upcoming single called Cookie Jar for f(x). she said they like song with many components in it and can't be boring one. they like the song with many components, it can't be boring one, and also include many rap parts in them.

from 130516 Sweden metro newspaper

p/s: not sure if it is going to be their next comeback song or just one of the songs from their upcoming mini/full album.

cr: fx_ninjas

Guest bananadana

Sulli's really pretty with shoulder-length hair right? I think it really suits her :3 hahahaAnyway, the f(x) fandom is going crazy (or at least I am) right now because of this article from the Swedish Metro.It talked about a songwriting camp outside of Stockholm where people write kpop songs together. Some of the songs written there were BoA's Hurricane Venus, TVXQ's Y3K, Girls' Generation's I Got A Boy and now f(x)'s coming single which is supposedly titled "Cookie Jar." I'm hoping it's really good though :D 
this tumblr basically translated the article: http://sullis.tumblr.com/post/50576456090edit: @zee already posted it anyway the blog is really insightful :P

@bananali, chingoo, I don't really like that outfit, too. But, I guess that it's somehow reasonable to see them in previous performing costumes before their CB. Otherwise their imaging will be so confusing. @bananadana, thanks for posting that confession by a shawol. Even his long time fan managed to recognize his special care on Sulli. Sulli has really blossomed into a pretty young lady. She's still having her unique cuteness but more feminity can be found in her recently----a typical discovery in a woman in love. Anyone knows if Sulli is going to attend a fan-signing event for that iced coffee brand? I am a bit disappointed to learn that the airing date of their programme (NZ) is to be postponed. Hope that Shinee oppas,ESP., Minho will show their/support for tht, like what Sulli did for Shinee Wonderful Day Show. Longing for 811 event in Japan, indeed.

@Timnat2010 dear... I just dun like the fact that the girls are being "short-changed" in terms of attire (and other stuffs as well.. ) so let's really hope that when their comeback is in force, the coordis will create a new, unique set of style for them.. :-bd ;)

@bananadana.. thanks for posting the confession by a diehard flamer n shawol... I guess she herself saw the difference in the way Minho treats Ssul.... n that's what we all have been standing by n believing all these times.. that Minho extremely cares abt her... ;):)>-;)

@zeee... Thanks for sharing the fx video n posts dear... :x :x

Good nite MinSullians... n tanks for all ur posts... :)

Archived