♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest louisse_o6

hello guys... i'm home from the long ride to airport, we go there at 7:30 pm then we also go home at this time.. it's actually 5:00 am here in the morning, my body was aching because of the long ride... :)>-

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louisse_o6

syrareyes said:

craziedayzie

wrote:

»

suhadazainuddin said:<br />

[NEWS/CONFIRMED] The official YouTube Channel of SM Entertainment accidentally uploaded a video of a non-celebrity girl who's sitting on the lap of one of the SHINee members, and the two of them clearly seen on the video that they kissed each other. But it was deleted a few minutes ago because it may result to a scandal.The one who took the video and few people that have watched the video on YouTube clearly saw and confirmed that the guy was Choi Minho.So, SHINee's manager decided to search for that non-celebrity girl and it was confirmed that she is the ONE WHO IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW.<br />

When I'm read this, my heart was pounds so fast! I've been trolled!!! OMG!!! Sorry guys. Hehehe

:P

<br />

<br />

<br />

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR HEART! 

:((:((:((

<br />

LOL

Guest louisse_o6

bananali said:

hehe @jaysay.. u are soooooo clever!! in fact our dear @zee has done the combination of the twoo..   ;):D :-bd :x

Minsul love convo...... awhhhhhhhh  :x :x 8-> 8->

BKTRmHiCEAAdSIK.jpg

zee ya... why must u be embarrassed?... ur edits is GOOOODDD.. thanks dear..i'm helping u post okie ;) :-bd :-bd  ^:)^ ^:)^

okie MinSullians folks.. i'm gonna take my leave... take care everyone.. Good nite.. Good morning n Good evening to allll....  :-h :-h

@minsull... Happy Belated Birthdae dear.. sori that i couldn't wish u earlier... may good things come ur way ya !! ;)
102764.gif

cr: as stated above

Guest atqh_knn

SM have released EXO's teaser comeback photos so most probably their comeback will in mid or late may. It means that f(x)'s comeback will be after exo's which might be in mid june? Since f(x) does really have schedules in korea, they should promote in japan together with SHINee! Heheheheh Minsul feels~ :x =))

@ravissant I dunno dear, I once read about it but they didn't put specific date tho.. f(x) schedule today, they will perform in Korea Polytechnic University Festival in Incheon..

hello.gif

sentimental-small-girl-missing-you.gif

YOU = EVERYBODY HERE IN THE THREAD 

:D >:D< :x

Although there is no Minsul moment that i have missed but nevertheless, i missed interacting with everybody here especially the newbies.

I would like to welcome @ >:D< \m/ ;) Please PM me your location and DOB (optional), so we can update our list.

@minsullove77 that song of Stevie Hoang really fits our Minsul, that in fact i used it as one of the soundtrack/BM of my 3rd installment of the Minsul tie vid  :D :x To refresh your memory especially to the newbies here it is:

AAHHHHH My Minsul heart. I miss Minsulraction soooooo much!!!! 8-> 8-> :x :x :x

p.s.
By the way @sullisource your from france? we have one Minsul crewmate here from france as well her name is @happychu. BONJOUR!!!

stekatta said: OK, @minsull I hope it's your birthday today 5/13 (I'm in the West Coast of the USA, so it's still the 13th here :-) ) -- but I was directed by our dear captain @counsel05 to wish you:

If it's not your birthday @minsull, then happy EARLY birthday -- and please, whoever's birthday is 5/13, let me know! Thank you and have a great day! :-)

stekatta said:
decidela12 said: RATED SPGSorry guys, but I can't help but posting this after seeing it in tumblr. I think it's posted here already, but who knows. B-)Please don't judge me. =)) This is part of life, no malice please. HAHAHA. :)) In fact, this is SCIENCE!We are living in a real world, so this really happens naturally. Although, it's very rare to capture these moments. LOLOLOL :> ;;)

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

For the benefit of those who have not read the "reminder" of soompi, i will post it here:

Did you know we have rules for how big your signature can be? It's true! We've been getting a lot of complaints about signatures that are bigger than most posts. Please take this time to read the rules and make sure your signature is not too big, before your signature turns into this! muhahahhahaha

I myself is guilty of having a bigger signature (i edited it now) than what is usual or required and I have observed that a number of fellow crewmates is equally "guilty" to have violated it as well. I will no longer say all of your names coz you know who your are ;);)) SO PLEASE... if you have time to edit your signatures and replaced it with the standard size allowed.

Thank you.

Guest shortcakes

AAAAH, I MISSED THIS THREAD!!! T_T
I was nearly have a heart attack when I saw @suhadazainuddin post! Ah, really! T_TBut then I'm glad that it's just a trick kkk :D =))
And for the fanart... wow kak @zee you're great!! ^^
For my all time favorite author @mahogany4 unnie thank you very much for your great chapter!!! I hope you do well in your job and have a great day, author-nim! ^^
I'm going to apologize that my 1st fanfic is still on hiatus. I'm sorry T_T *bow*I present my 2nd fanfic, 'Love Journey' I hope you'll enjoy this onehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446709/love-journey-heechul-minho-sulli-minsul

Thank you very much, guys!! You're all amazing!! :x :x :x

Guest zuhalhabibi

hi guys maney time no see u all im sure u all are doing well love my minsul and they r fans :x :x :\"> :x

Guest meshane1

BKXyAvaCMAEwQ9L.jpg

The travel note ‘SHINee SURPRISE VACATION’, containing SHINee's episodes from trips, will be released on the 25th!

cr: SMTOWN GLOBAL twitter

Guest minsullian

counsel05 said: stekatta said:
decidela12 said: RATED SPGSorry guys, but I can't help but posting this after seeing it in tumblr. I think it's posted here already, but who knows. B-)Please don't judge me. =)) This is part of life, no malice please. HAHAHA. :)) In fact, this is SCIENCE!We are living in a real world, so this really happens naturally. Although, it's very rare to capture these moments. LOLOLOL :> ;;)

[iNFO] MBC will air the special episode of Amazing f(x) at 1:15 am on May 24th first. Then the first episode will be broadcasted this May 28th on MBC Music.

cr: fx_ninjas

Archived