♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

[TRANS- 130511 WGM] 1st scene 
Taemin says that all the members watched the first episode together. His hyungs teased him that when he was driving, his mouth was like caviars (fish eggs). 
PD asked him which member loved to tease him the most and he replied "Minho hyung", saying that he even teases Taemin when he wakes up and tease without a limit.

Cr: woorishinee
Chi-eng trans: squishyjinki [C]

someone has just so envy yuuuhuuuuuuu... :-\" he would not teasing so hard as he wants to be like that.. having public relationship   <:-P :-\" 8->

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THIS LOVELY THREAD and TO ALL OUR MOTHERS AS WELL :x >:D< :-*

Special mention to @stekatta @peach20kr @Timnat2010 @foxiscully @fizaz @nize143

Happy "fanmomming" ;))

p.s.

Edit later. Iphone mode now ;) :x

Thank you @counsel05!! Just wanted to wish all the moms out there a very...
moms-day-soompi_zpsa24fe0ad.png

ALSO...a big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to Minho's mom and Sulli's mom for giving birth to such beautiful babies, who, incidentally grew up to be super-hot, and lovable, and talented adults.
If it were not for all the love you both gave Minho and Sulli, Choi mamas, we wouldn't have been able to see all the love exuding from these two gorgeous kids of yours.
Then:minsul-h2o_zps94a9befa.jpg

and now:minsul-skt_zpsc9044b55.gif

:x :x :x :x :x

"A GOOD DAY TO FALL IN LOVE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYEduFgrAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You can see minsul clip , awwww :x (dreaming new dvd) just wonder if dreaming put running man fancam too, when minho sitback with sulli after jonghyun... you should know girls, SM maybe block my running man video with minsul moments coz there I put the secret when minho sitback with sulli after jonghyun, SM stalker you cant hide or cover anything I told you.. :))

ahh thanks God I could see sulli ytd, she looks more pretty or maybe I just miss her? lol :x

Guest chalozanes

Hi! It has been a long time since I've started lurking in this thread and I must say, I'm always enjoying reading your insights and infos about the couple that we all love. I've been a fan of them since I watched their videos in youtube which eventually brought me in this thread.

Why I love MinSul as a couple and Choi Minho and Sulli as individuals? Honestly, I don't know the answer, what I know is that, I just love them <3

I have been thinking about writing a story about them, yet I always end up hesitating since I know that my English sucks.. but then I still, ended up posting it since I wanted to share my plot to my fellow minsullians <3

so yeah, here it is! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446071

and my story cover :)
2yvw4tx.jpg

I hope you guys will like it! :D

Guest syrareyes

yay only minho could suit on pink and blue! he's a dapper on that colour. I so miss MINSUL together. need bew vids of them together!:( watched a japanese movie entitled give my first love to you (boku no hataukoi o kimi) and their tge couple that's on my mind the whole time! they've really infected me badly. XD

Guest charlenelola b

Is this have been posted before? The eng sub?

I just noticed only Minho didn't asked about girls.... 

Guest uribaby

annyeong everyone  :-h ^^ i've been keeping up with this forum to stay update with minsul from a long long ago but just now i'm thinking to declare myself as an official minsul shipper by joining this forum. i'm 15 y.o from indonesia, 1st year in high school. and i'm sorry if my english isn't that good, so please just bear with it okay?^^ please take a good care of me unnideul oppadeul   ;;)

Hello chingusssss I've been MIA since... a long time... haha.. I had quite some backreading to do too, good to see many newbies coming in, a BIG WELCOME to all of you!! MinSul shippers come in all ages, statuses and genders ;) Newbies, do enjoy yourselves and join in the spazzing moments here, don't feel shy, share the MinSul love~~~
On another note, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the thread!!! Indeed, a mother's unconditional love is something that's irreplaceable.... Your kids are blessed to have you as their mother, to love them and guide them in life... :) Your children are blessed ^^
Thanks to all who have been constantly updating news of MinSul, I know that whenever I come back, I can check all the latest news and info here :)
@rahma_bio had pointed out earlier, in the previews, but it wasn't clear then... Anyway, a clearer picture... Why hello there, Chanel Ring~~~ Or, shall I call it, the Choi-Choi ring hahahaha :D:)) =))BSQ2PXF.jpg

chalozanes said: Hi! It has been a long time since I've started lurking in this thread and I must say, I'm always enjoying reading your insights and infos about the couple that we all love. I've been a fan of them since I watched their videos in youtube which eventually brought me in this thread.

Why I love MinSul as a couple and Choi Minho and Sulli as individuals? Honestly, I don't know the answer, what I know is that, I just love them <3

I have been thinking about writing a story about them, yet I always end up hesitating since I know that my English sucks.. but then I still, ended up posting it since I wanted to share my plot to my fellow minsullians <3

so yeah, here it is! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446071

and my story cover :)
2yvw4tx.jpg

I hope you guys will like it! :D

Guest minsullove77

have to say I really miss them sigh but listening to this song keeps my hopes up :)

Falling for you by Stevie Hoang
Baby I've been tryin' to fight it
But it's getting stronger everyday
Waiting for the perfect moment
To let you know that, baby, it’s been you
The only one that got me through
And after all this time I finally see
That you and me could be so much more than friends

And, baby, I don't wanna mess up what we got
But, lately, girl, I just can't hold it back no more

'Cause baby, baby, I... never felt like this before
And baby, baby, I... really wanna let you know