♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@bananali, thank you for your blessing and from others as well!  Yes, we will celebrate the Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May in Hong Kong.  So, Happy Mother's Day in advnace^^

Minho is still shy in saying "I love you" to his mother.  But what did he say when he confessed his love to his Miss Bloom, then?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

[iNFO] SULLI IN TOP 20 KOREAN FEMALE CELEBRITIES HAVE NATURAL BEAUTY

Page 67 of China said 90% of Korean artists must go through surgery to get nice dreamy faces. Thus, the selection of naturally beautiful face is always the subject never "light" of the media. The natural beauty and metaphor as a kind of "rarity" and respectful of entertainment kimchi. This page has compiled 20 perfect natural beauty of South Korea.

In the Top 20 of course indispensable familiar names like Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Young Ae. Wife Jang Dong Gun - Go So Young and beauty Kim Hee Sun U40 also easily have a position in the top.

Quite particularly beautiful female singer of the group Sulli f (x) also reached the Top. In the opinion of 67 pictures of Sulli virtually no change since she started to date.

Guest syrareyes

?ui=2&ik=bc20c8a61f&view=att&th=13e85072

spazzing over and over TTBY at this wee hour in Philippines.. cant get enough! on replay as always!! T.T
soo inlove with them..am i fine this way?! was it only me or the others feel the same way somehow!?

:)) :x :x :x :P

Guest syrareyes

@zuhalhabibi http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.com/2013/02/list-18-korean-female-stars-with.html
is that the blog your talkin bout? in all fairness JiYoung and Sulli they both were included!
:x

Guest jhologs

@stekatta belated happy birthday . . . Hope you had a good one! (have to greet you here too, hehehe!) :-* @counsel05 my fave SKT LTE bts picture too!!! They weren't actually filming in this picture right?!? Otherwise, Mama Sulli would've worn her headphones . . . ;) love, love, love our MinSul . . . @bananali I totally like Papa Minho's fashion on that picture you posted where he's spotted at SMTown building. Even from the backside, he does look overly YUMMY!!! =P~ And about f(x) performing on the 16th, it must still be Electric Shock right?!?

Guest ravissant

spazzing over and over TTBY at this wee hour in Philippines.. cant get enough! on replay as always!! T.T

soo inlove with them..am i fine this way?! was it only me or the others feel the same way somehow!?

:)) :x :x :x :P

Girl! I've been re-watching it in like forever. ^^ Anytime there's no MinSulraction or news for a while, TTBY is my consolation per se. I just finished Ep6. :)

Guest syrareyes

@ravissant hi. atleast I know I'm not alone..haha I feel like a day won't be complete without watching TTBY now or any vid with the two together! my addiction to the two well is ofcourse better than any other addiction right? lol

Guest ravissant

fizaz said: guys, after umpteenth times watching TTBY, these are my findings on some of the cut scenes. 
i know it could be more :)
1) This is suppose to be in episode 6, Seung Ri encountered a "girl" in Gents :)
269664_639819986032142_1805692690_n.jpg
2) ep 14 - we only could see in scene where TJ holding JH hands while walking but not this one, where he looked at her and smile :x
942487_639819992698808_1956229490_n.jpg

3) in ep 16 - the one that we could see was only when JH massage TJ legs, this scene is either before or after that :)
577736_639819999365474_1987963792_n.jpg
thats all for now. maybe you guys could point out the rest where i might missed ;)
btw, i do hope they include those scenes in Japan DVD, and hopefully we could see that soon :)

Guest ravissant

syrareyes said: @ravissant hi. atleast I know I'm not alone..haha I feel like a day won't be complete without watching TTBY now or any vid with the two together! my addiction to the two well is ofcourse better than any other addiction right? lol

@mahogany4 new story~~ ah can't wait for your chapters =D
class="story" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; vertical-align: baseline;"WW Club
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/443818/ww-club-hara-jonghyun-krystal-minho-sulli-suzy-minsul

Guest lyna1430292075

Ahhhh my thoughts exactly!!!! :D  I wanna hug the person who posted this! >:D<
tumblr_mmi16npjAM1s5lalco1_500.jpg

130509 Fan Account ~ Fansign today;

~ The fansign venue looks like wedding ceremony. Onew & Key walked in like bride & groom, Taemin like flower boy, and
   Minho pretend to be holding a bride.. :)) =))

large.jpg

~ Fan : you look like a groom!
   Minho : thank you for attending my wedding tonight~

~ Fan : the place I'm living at doesn't sell the pasta you endorse so I still haven't tasted it.
   Minho : *using charismatic stare* you must try it !

~ Fan: Why are you so handsome?
   Minho: Yes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
   Fan : Why?
   Minho : Thank you
   Fan : Just why?
   Minho : must love me oh~
   Fan : Why so handsome
   Minho : ....
   Fan : So handsome....
   Minho : thank you.

*That fan was too stunned by his good looks I think, HAHAHHAHAA :)) =))

130509 SBS Kim Chang Ryeol’s Old School Radio

~ Minho said winning has become a responsibility. Usually when he lose he'll feel sad but now when he lose he'll apologize to the PDs instead.

~ Key : I'm so surprised when Minho won first in the swimming competition.
DJ : is he good in swimming?
Key : we didnt know he can swim, we thought he went to gain experience only.
Onew : that's right! He (minho) only learn it a few days before the race!
Minho : I learnt it when I was young but I forgot the basics so I went to learn a few days before the race, idk why I win too!
Taemin : you have good sports spirit!!

cr:keykrisyeol

Archived