Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choi min rin

waahh .. thanks a lot for your warm welcome all ^^
sulli ideal type its really describe for minho at all .. hha .. lol ..
can't wait for uri sulli birthday !!
and then, sulli is really beautiful at sbs kpop star .. yeppoo ..

ravissant said: bagets23 said: hello everyone!! i've been a lurker here since december but i've started backreading late jan. i'm still on page 1110. im on this page first thing in the morning and until very late at night to read first the current page and then on to back reading..8-5 at work too hehehe.. and by the way, for the first time in my 33 years, this is my first ever comment/post online..this is what minsul made me do..(actually kind of nervous now while posting this..) i'm from phil by the way..thank you guys for always making my day..find myself smiling and laughing alone even in public. your comments really makes me laugh all the time.. this thread is so friendly and everybody treats each other like family and no bashing too..hope you'll accept me.. thanks

Guest alecita

F(x) Sulli performs with '2000 won' on 'K-Pop Star 2'f(x)+Sulli+with+2000+won.jpg
On March 24, f(x) Sulli performs with K-Pop Star 2's duo '2000 won' and gave a stage with full of charms.
After the performance, she took a photo with the duo and uploaded it on her me2day account, and cheered for them.

She wrote,"2000 won!!!! Sulli finished her part~ 2000 won the best! Long live!!!~

Check their performance below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dkVYY0-LVkQ
cr: dkpopnews.net

I've noticed that we see less of our Sulli and more of the other f(x) girls.

I'm so happy she finally updated her me2day.

@liana thanks for posting that pic...I'm just curious to why Sulli not in the other photo....the one with Sohey Sohey.(correct me if I'm wrongnwith he name)

Guest ravissant

Minho wearing a plain gray shirt & black pants under that trench coat on 3/17/13clip-doc-my-nam-minho-shinee-di-cua-thuo
Oh, look who's wearing the same colored outfit on the same day...8587477922_09e352bed6.jpg
sorry to crop your posted picture @liana.edit to add: Minho's pic is from p.1683 (posted by @nilmemories), he wore the same outfit 2 days later when going back to Korea (p.1691 as posted by @bananali).

Guest tenzeronine

ravissant said:

bagets23 said:

hello everyone!! i've been a lurker here since december but i've started backreading late jan. i'm still on page 1110. im on this page first thing in the morning and until very late at night to read first the current page and then on to back reading..8-5 at work too hehehe.. and by the way, for the first time in my 33 years, this is my first ever comment/post online..this is what minsul made me do..(actually kind of nervous now while posting this..) i'm from phil by the way..thank you guys for always making my day..find myself smiling and laughing alone even in public. your comments really makes me laugh all the time.. this thread is so friendly and everybody treats each other like family and no bashing too..hope you'll accept me.. thanks

Kababayan!!!  Welcome dearest, @baget23.  We're glad you've joined us here.  If you don't mind me asking w/c part of of 'Pinas are you from?

hi kababayan! thanks for the warm welcome..im from the south..mindanao :)

Sorry to butt in l kababayan San ka sa mindanao? :)

Guest charlenelola b

[iNFO] Sulli is 2nd research in real time on Nate. People are looking for her appearance on K - Pop Star 2 (24.03.13)

555048_604195059609882_1880766436_n.jpg

CR: @/VALSKcom

Guest devil269

@nana4ever,
Hi. Saw ur name on d fanfics page often. Can u tell me how can i read [To Love You Till the End of Time]? as it tagged [Friend Only] now. TQ. 
p/s: Mianhe.... slightly off topic

Archived