• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@tikah loooooooool

minho now 21 yrsold.. me 20 yrsold... ahhhhh all SM idols are my oppa (exo not included :)) ) and like you said dear... i just wanna see them once in a week, or once in a month... ahhhhhhhhh why I was born in indonesia :((

why I am not sulli........ :'(

housewivey club??? looool I'm in!!!!

I have to say this...somehow I feel relief, I was terribly scary by Jong Hyun's pant :-O What kind of pant is that? lucky that Minho's never got something like that..ak ak  (Sorry to JH's fans but I cannt help).
Btw Aside is so sweet... I repeat this song many times and find it becomes sweeter as I listen more..deabak

zee said: @tikah loooooooool
minho now 21 yrsold.. me 20 yrsold... ahhhhh all SM idols are my oppa (exo not included :)) ) and like you said dear... i just wanna see them once in a week, or once in a month... ahhhhhhhhh why I was born in indonesia :((
why I am not sulli........ :'(

housewivey club??? looool I'm in!!!!

Guest giezpark

@tikah unnie, how about me? dun forget me :(( :(( i want be there too. oh LSM ahjussi if you are a silent reader in this thread just pm @tikah unnie,arasso?! \m/

Guest nislatif

tumblr_migodsASJA1qepqt2o5_250.gif

he looks so young so child-like so talkative that i feel like pinching his cheeks and cooing him! u know the cooing we make to babies?? yeah that kind huhuhu~

Guest liana1430291924

when Taemin's mic was broken, Onew tried to fix it but couldn't, so he said, "I think we should go back to Sherlock" 
cr:juju

@giezpark LOL! dun wori...i'll forced him to recruit the whole Minsullians here...we have a whole lots of talented people in here...news breaker, captain, photo editor, video editor, gif maker, fanfic writers, spazzers and lurkers....SM will have a whole lot of trainees...then SM is guaranteed to survive till the next century with this whole lot of labour supply ....mwuahahahaaha....so guys, choose now..anyone wants to replaced their coordi noona?  LOL! :P 
*sorry for the over imagination of mine... :P* back to Minsul>>>>
@lyna sorry dear...the photo of yours..is a fanmade actually...its made by one of the nameless in fx allkpop thread due to longing for f(x) CB! It should b around end of March or April i think...so far that's the rumour that i've heard bout fx CB...huhuhuhuhu..me oso wanted to scream dear..but wut to do...SM has too many popular artist..they need to take turns..uhuhuhuhuhuhu... :(

tikah

said: @zee my boss is

standing just right next to me

and here i am trying to spazz in here...with a window that i minimized as much as i can....uhuhuhuhu...let us send our application together chingu..as for me..i'm content enuff to see them everyday at my office...since all the Shinee are younger than me..uhuhuhuhu..maybe

i should flirt with Lee Soo Man instead

...his

definitely richer than our boys

...mwuahahahahahaha!!!! and zee if you managed to married with one of the SM artist..let us form a club then...

SM housewives club..

.mwuahahahahahaha

:)

)

:)

)

Archived