• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

chellaaa said:

I found this on tumblr:

"My mother has officially ruined my OTP list. When I told her I shipped JongKey, she fought with me and said that they weren’t canon and how Jonghyun only has eyes for Minho so I showed her like the best possible JongKey pictures I could find and she finally said “Jonghyun’s just settling for Key because he knows he’s an easy flirt. But in reality he just wants to be with Minho.” I started rolling around the floor in anguish until I said “Well, what happened to 2Min? Have you forgotten about Taemin?” And the next thing she said made me run up to my room and tell her I’d never talk to her again. “Sulli happened.”

Thats the coolest mom ever

seriously ? world just getting weird day by day. but the answer is cool tho. haha

I know right!! Its so weird that they ship them to be gay rather than with other girls..

Shoutouts to MinSullians...

@ht01.. Hello there n welcome to our MinSul thread!! Hope tat u will have fun spazzing with all of us MiNSul shippers here.. ;) :-bd :x

@nana4ever @counsel05 @teruteru_chan.... I'm glad that I'm not alone in thinking that the results have been manipulated to some extent... Isn't it strange that Sulli was having a comfortable lead over Krystal for the last few days then all of a sudden yesterdae and todae, Krystal passed her percent votes n lead by 10%.. I'm having alot of question marks all over my brain... Now I wonder whether it is really a marketing ploy to get buyers excited n become interested to buy their latest products.. Ah I got a weird feeling tat it will be a draw.. (just like the Etude Audition CF)...if that's the case u are so right @happychu... Etude are just trying to promote both products n the real winner is them... :P

@chellaaa... Oh my gosh! What kind of fashion is that?? With bug brooches??? I can't believe my eyes when I saw this.. (@ravissant dear.. yes I saw one of the fallen bugs... =)) =)) ) @stekatta.. RIGHT! Where is our @happychu when we need her fashion critic??

@ravissant.. Shim Jaewon is one SUPER LUCKY GUY!! The shoes are so great-looking and mi loves the words too... beatburger...hehehe... Minho is so sweet.... 8-> 8-> :x :x Makes me think.. wah... what will he give Sulli for the coming Valentine's Day.... I'm feeling mushy already... 8-> n thanks for those screencaps too dear :-bd \m/ ... hehe u r also in the MinSul fancam hunting plus screencapping team... :D

@counsel05...  muahahahaha.... never knew tat Minho has the AlfaAlfa look... :)) :))  Thanks for the hilarious comparison pics dear!! :x

@tikah... wah the coordi-noonas are spreading Saving Gaia message through f(x)'s performance wardrobe?? hehehe... but at least the latest floral shirt on Sulli looks nice with her skirt...  ;) :-bd :x

@stekatta @chocwenz @teruteru_chan... I must say I used to like Sulli's long hair very much but I do realise how refreshing she looks with the new hair )n now I'M LOVING IT!!.. I really hope that she will keep experimenting with different styles of short hair... n coordinate that with her wardrobe as well (with help from coordi noonas too... hey who says tat SHORT HAIR isn't nice?? I dun understand why some fans who criticises her short hair... C'mon she's still young..lots of time to adjust!! its nice enuff as u gals have said tat she sacrifice her long hair (her precious tresses) for TTBY...I'm sure she is embracing her new style n eventually have great fashion with her current hairdo...LOVE U SULLI!! :-bd :-bd \m/ :x

Guest keciltann

i don't know if it had been posted or not yet i don't know to insert the video here, i found this fan cam on youtube when minho tried to remove sulli,s helmet. he walked and saw jonghyun helped sulli then minho came with the face ' don't touch her!' to sulli then jonghyun stop helping suddenly kekekeke

Guest keciltann

counsel05 said: Hmmm so quiet in here now ...
Ohhh i see you @bananadana @gujilgujil @liana @lyna @keciltann @mafet @may96  @tikah @vyrmag @zheisya and lurkers... HELLO!! ;)

Guest agie1430292211

keciltann said: i don't know if it had been posted or not yet i don't know to insert the video here, i found this fan cam on youtube when minho tried to remove sulli,s helmet. he walked and saw jonghyun helped sulli then minho came with the face ' don't touch her!' to sulli then jonghyun stop helping suddenly kekekeke

Guest gujilgujil

counsel05 said: Hmmm so quiet in here now ...
Ohhh i see you @bananadana @gujilgujil @liana @lyna @keciltann @mafet @may96  @tikah @vyrmag @zheisya and lurkers... HELLO!! ;)

Guest bananadana

does anyone else in this thread go to school?cos sometimes I feel like everyone here has all the time to spazz, read ffs, play detective and stuff like thatwhile I'm here trying to juggle studying, fangirling and doing duties as a shipper all at the same time. :)) :)) loljk
I really admire how you guys could balance these things even if you still have work or school to be busy with.I hope I could do that too :)) haha
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTirlqIN94gF-FR6g5-AMU

Guest wendy2817

Hi @bananadana, i go to school 6 days a week and everytime i come home the first thing i do is take my phone and then lurker mode in on. I do my assignments while the phone is in my hand and i don't know how can i still study well. Maybe the power of minsul from the thread help me. Well, just sharing my own thought. I'm sorry if i look like an idiot who doesn't know english but still try to use it, i'm not so good at english. Haha~X-( :-)

Guest bananadana

@wendy2817 oh hi~ haha so that's what you do... but still isn't that difficult? Because when I do that, I get sidetracked by minsul and it takes me away :)) then I wouldn't notice the time and *poof* I doze off so I'll be rushing my requirements early the following day.
btw, your english isn't that bad, as long as people could understand what you're trying to say then you're good :Dand may I ask what year are you in? freshman year? senior year? are you in high school? college? haha just wanna know :)

Guest wendy2817

@wendy2817 oh hi~ haha so that's what you do... but still isn't that difficult? Because when I do that, I get sidetracked by minsul and it takes me away :)) then I wouldn't notice the time and *poof* I doze off so I'll be rushing my requirements early the following day.

btw, your english isn't that bad, as long as people could understand what you're trying to say then you're good :Dand may I ask what year are you in? freshman year? senior year? are you in high school? college? haha just wanna know :)

Well @bananadana, i'm now in college, thanks for your..i don't know how to say it but i'm thankful that you said my english isn't that bad.^^. Anyway, Minsul is LOVE!:)

Archived