• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@bananali @ravissant @nislatif and for all my beloved minsullians <3
and special thanks to @counsel05 who has been shifted our convo 'from here to there' because of crazy list username :)) love yaaa :x :x

my gift....

tumblr_mhnekb7i811qe8seho1_500.jpg

it's enough, isn't it? :))

I hate to be the devil's advocate but can we check if there are other f(x) or SHINee members or other SM artists that have the same sneakers? I just want to make sure this isn't an endorsement or promotional thing. If not, it just looks like they went shopping together. ;-) (Which I would die, if they did! hehe)

Guest alexandralim

counsel05 said:

mslee said:

Hi @mslee welcome back. >:D< I know you are busy with your blog but thank you for still lurking here and dropping by. Hope you continue to support this thread and since your updating your blog constantly i hope you can help us promote the Minsul tagline project by posting the link for non-members of this thread to vote for their favorite Minsul tagline. Highly appreciate your help. Thanks and hope to see here often.

Special shout outs to @hybrid @maizangel, @eva21 @sarah_lina @nuruliffahnaz @Judith09 @alexandralim @theboyfromthemoon and the rest of crewmates who use to post here but we seldom see now. Whatever is keeping you busy I hope you can drop by here or lurk to be updated. :x :-bd

@counsel05:hello. sorry, i've yet to back read. but I'm willing to post anything to spread MinSul love. please kindly tell what will I post... will do it ASAP! :P

HI GUYS!! EVEN IF I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING ON THE THREAD BUT DO KNOW MY HEART IS WITH YOU GUYS!! IM ALWAYS ON THE THREAD TO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR OUR MINSUL LATEST INFO!!

:D and WOULD SHARE WITH U ANY INFO THAT I KNOW OF!! SEE YOU GUYS SOON! Cause this week would be EXAM WEEK :((

Guest nislatif

stekatta said: I hate to be the devil's advocate but can we check if there are other f(x) or SHINee members or other SM artists that have the same sneakers? I just want to make sure this isn't an endorsement or promotional thing. If not, it just looks like they went shopping together. ;-) (Which I would die, if they did! hehe)

Archived