♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

found this interesting fan account in fx thread (allkpop)...tot of sharing it! heeee :D
[FAN ACCOUNT] This is what the manager of a restaurant around the broadcast station wrote about the idols:
SHINee - noisy kids
Super Junior - lots of noisy kids
BEAST - kids that i want to get rid of
MBLAQ - never make them stay if they pay a visit
SNSD - quite quiet 
f(x) - they’re quiet only if they’re alone (but if when they’re with other girl groups…..)
Infinite - the new generation of noisiness 
Teentop - Busan-type, quite noisy 
SISTAR - they’re surprisingly quiet when they talk, but they laugh quite loudly
After School - these are the real quiet ones 
—————————————————————————————————————
Bomb 1 - Super Junior + SHINee (never come together please T T)
Bomb 2 - SNSD + f(x) (you guys should never come together too, please T T)
Time bomb - f(x) + ??? (other girl groups)
Nuclear bomb - BEAST + MBLAQ 
◘ Translates by : d.g 
[please message me if there’s any wrong translations]
Source: cry——cry
lol Which restaurant is this? I want to go there. :D
- Amethyst
via welovevictoria
Lils
(Source: ranseung)
I wonder what will be the reaction if its only uri Mama Ssulli and Papa Minho...heeee :D :D :D mmm...MINSUL is LOVE... @chocwenz...I can't get your tagline out of my head!!! heeee :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nuruliffahnaz

Done back reading and there was like 50 pages uhh  #-o i'm so excited seeing that two lovely birds full with loves :x tumblr_mcd2ubsl4K1r4t7nto1_500.gif
btw, one of my friends had started following minsul and might need some help for her craziness. today at school, when there's free time i'll be talking about minsul to her. then, suddenly she scold me because i made her crazy about minsul :D :D  so, ya she's a minsul shipper now  :)>- and my other friend she don't want to ship minsul just because she was so jealous with their sweetness ;)

ravissant said: I'm finally home from work & the minute I got in I went straight to open my lappy to read the rest of the posts.  Aish!  I was so busy at work earlier that I couldn't join the spazzing here, but managed to steal time to lurk though.  I was cracking up reading @nislatif 's "the people at the forum;" somehow Julius Caesar & Warren G's song "Regulate" came to mind when I read that; @stekatta 's comment on Sulli's heart print tights & no leather wear, followed by @counsel05 's hilarious "post script."  See Noona @counsel05, I didn't nominate you for pervy award for nothing.  Before it was just "p-veins" & "nape," & now leather "things (don't want to corrupt minors here)" too?; & @zee 's annoyance w/ YT.  Aww, zee I haven't even seen your vid. :(  @puppy8888, pls tell your friend what an AMAZING job she did on the siggies!  Simply beautiful!

nuruliffahnaz said: Done back reading and there was like 50 pages uhh  #-o i'm so excited seeing that two lovely birds full with loves :x

btw, one of my friends had started following minsul and might need some help for her craziness. today at school, when there's free time i'll be talking about minsul to her. then, suddenly she scold me because i made her crazy about minsul :D :D  so, ya she's a minsul shipper now  :)>- and my other friend she don't want to ship minsul just because she was so jealous with their sweetness ;)

giezpark said: New ff update :

Running Man.When we run together

by @cerorohttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368458/running-man-when-we-run-together-fxband-minho-shinee-sulli-minsul

My Teacher Minho

by @beauteoushttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/354378/14/my-teacher-minho-donghae-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-snsd-minsul

:x

Guest nuruliffahnaz

counsel05 said: nuruliffahnaz said: Done back reading and there was like 50 pages uhh  #-o i'm so excited seeing that two lovely birds full with loves :x

Shoutouts to chingus.... :D :-bd

@giezpark Thanks for the fanfic updates dear.. there's so many MinSul fics ard I lost track sometimes...  Teacher Minho is UP!! WOOHOO!! And I've yet to read ceroro's fic...I shld really get started... there's just so many I was wishing i can divide myself into many parts so tat i can read every amazing MinSul fics put there.. Sigh.. :P

@keciltann.. ur username is soooo cuttteeee... A warm welcome to our MinSul spazzing club a.k.a the people at the forum XD.. Have fun n enjoy our company ya!! @charlesnelola b... same goes to u too!! :-bd >:D< ;) A gentle reminder to all Minsullians who have just joined us.. do provide/pm @liana with ur country and DOB (for DOB is optional) so that we can keep track of our MinSullian nationality.. Thanks!!

@Tata Doan... WHEE!!!! Another MinSul video... DAEBAK!! Gonna view it asap while backreading... :)>- \m/  :x

@ravissant... Wah ur eyes are really bionic dear... I dun even see it until I see ur post! I only see their shocked faces (those screencaps that @chelllaaa posted... ).. that's what good about all of us here.. what one didnt see.. another picks it up... ;);)  Oh yea..n  thanks for ur Peanut Better Jelly Time video dedication.. XD it's so funny! :)) :))

PS: I wonder when will Sulli's Etude House cf be released.. ehmmm... :-? #-o

Guest keciltann

@bananali thank you hehehe :) :\"> my username is also my nickname in real life actually hihihi because I'm petite all my friends call me keciltann mean kecil intan hehehe . i've already sent @liana a message about where i lived and DOB. hehehe :)

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Krystal spotted shopping alone at etude house yesterday 
150951_405138822908459_2117307088_n.jpg

Maybe papa minho will take mama sulli shop at etude house :P hehehe

Archived