Chicago SM Audition Meet Up List

Guest Yishai

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babee012

*sigh* i guess i might as well write down my experience?

so people who still are gonna audition... i think canada is the onlee one left? can get a sense of what it's like ^^

yes.... nerve wrecking as HELLLLL butttttt i was #1 O.O;;;

yes.... i got there HELLA early.. cuz i live like 10 minutes away.. and i shoulda just left my house like at 2 or something.. buttttt me and my friends left at 12:20.... cuz... ionno... hahahaha... but yeh... we went there... and they were like JUST setting up the place.. putting posters and stuff... so yeah.. thas how early we were >.< so we walked around a bit while my two friends practiced.... and then at around 1:30ish... we went back to the front of the place and there was a little crowd there.... and like around 2-something-ish they let us in.... and we filled our applications.. and yeah.. i ended up being #1... the onlee reason they let us in early was cuz it was HELLA cold outside... so we waited there for a LOOONGG time... till a little after 3 till we actually performed.... but yeah... at first my friend blaine was the only guy there.. haha and so we were joking how he was TOTALLY gonna get in cuz he was the onlee guy.. lol.. but then more guys started coming in so yeah ^^;;; and woooooooo never knew chicago had such hot guys? i came out after my audition and was like.. the hellll?!?!?!? where have you guys been hiding all this time??? sheesh.. puaha =x

but anyhoot... [/off tangent] ^^;;

bback to my audition

it was TOOOTTTALLLLLLLLLYYY NOT what i expected...

i seriously thought that we went up one by one and did it? but NO~ all 10 of us had to stand in a line and just DO it~ i was like.. the helll?! but yea....

#'s 1-10 all stood in between these taped boxes? kinda.. and yeah i introduced myself and did my acting thingie.. and yeah.... one word. HORRIBLE.

ha... i fergot one line... and i wasn't even THINKING[?] while doing it.... so i dont even know if i was saying it in satoori.. cuz i did a scene from the drama "really really like you" and eugene speaks in satoori... but ionno if i was saying it that way or normal language? like i seriously couldn't hear myself -_- it was just weird... cuz i wasnt nervous.. yet.. i wasnt thinking? hahaha ^^;;;; but when i finished the judges weren't looking at me instead they were writing something down on my paper... so wutever. ionno if thas good or not... and like.... i noticed when #2 - 10 went.. the camera woman was motioning for them to look into the camera... i wasn't looking at the camera at ALLLLL >.< so ionno if the lady motioned ME to look at the camera.. but if she did.... i obviously didnt... and that musta been bad? =T

and in a couple other threads i read that it seemed like they weren't recording some people or whatever? but nope... they were recording the whole time for us....

but yeah then my friend blaine was all "yeah.. they were looking at you while you were doing it~ and they were smiling at you~" but ionno... he could just be saying that yah know? cuz he's my friend -_- *shrugs* and afterwards they asked me one question like "were you speaking in satoori?" >.<;;;; yeahhhhh and i was like "yes ^^;;;" *sigh* i guess that means they couldn't tell i was speaking in it??? >.<

then 2-10 went.. and wow... never knew chicago had such talented people.... the girls were REALLY good... and of course #3 blaine.. he was HELLA good... when group #11-20 came into the room they were all like WOW cuz #3 was REALLLLY good.. and the judges even asked him a lotta questions and stuff.. and asked him how high he can sing.. and asked him to take off his glasses and stuff... yeah... and i think it was like #7??? ionno.. dont remember well.. but onlee one girl danced... and yeah.. she was so cute ^^ and was really good.. and yeah... #9 had a REALLLLLY amazing voice... loved it... and yeah thas all =x

and ionno if a lotta people came? but before i left to audition... one of my other friends had JUST come in and fillled out an application and he ended up being number..... 60????? yeahhhhh... and by then it was only like 3:30! and already 60 people had come.. didnt even think that many people from chicago would audition.. haha.. yeh well.. thas my story =x

oh oh oh oh oh... and i got a pink folder.. haha

i thought something would be inside? but it's just a folder with a buncha SM stars on the front

andddd i put my #1 sticker at the corner there ^^;;

dsc06822hh4.jpg

annddd they had a buncha dongbang and boa and suju posters everywhere

this is what the dongbang poster looked like...

dsc06803kr8.jpg

and the picture is NOT of me.. it's of my friend ^^;;

if anyone WANTS to see more pictures it's on my xanga >> click <<

but it's mostly just pix while waiting? hahaha... nothing exciting -_-;;

and yeahhhhhhhhhhhh being #1 wasn't all that great >_________<

but heyyy.. at least the judges werent like mean or anything... they seemed pretty nice actually.... haha =x

^ HEYY! I think i saw u. i was number 19. hehhe i think u saw me also cuz i was sitting behind u in the waiting room cuz u were #1. i was wearing a like long sleeve sweater kinda thing and it was like whiteish and i had my hair down... lol i didnt get to see u cuz i came in when the guy was singing. he was good! hehe

well my story.. i got there at 1 something and the line went fast. haha they were going upstairs so i followed and then i got an application and when i got it i asked the guys if i can get the foler and stuff and hes like no, after u fill out ur application u can. I felt soo dumbb. so when i finshed filling the form out i gave it back and asked if we can take it now. and hes like yea sure. and then they were like figuring something out and he finally gave me my number which i was #19. =]] and my sister was #20. so i was watching to music videos and stuff and my sister kept asking me stupid questions and stuff ( I guess she was nervous?) haha and then they called numbers 1-10. and then after like 1 or 2 or 3 mins they called 11-20 i was like woahh that was fast! while we were in line to go downstairs i asked a guy(one of the staff members) if i can get one of those posters in korean and hes like yea sure which one do u want? and i was like SUPER JUNIOR! and he got it for me and i was soo happy! hehe i was like thank u in korean. i got in and i saw people still auditioning. there was a guy and he was good at singing and the judges asked him alot of questions. and it was next,next,and next and then the people left and 11-20 had to come so then i was kinda nervous i guess. and people sung songs and there was this girl i forgot wt number but she sang timeless which i wanted to sing timeless but good thing she sang the english verision of it. hehe and then next person went and next person went and finally my turn. haha i was soo nervous! so i introduced myself and i sang timeless by Zhang Li Yin and the judge was nodding her head while looking at me and i was looking at the camera but i can see the judges also. haha and then i stopped at the end of the chorus and they said go on and then i sang a little more but then she cut me off and said thank u. then my sister went and she wanted to go for modling but shes soo stupid she just sang cuz she thought she had to since everyone was singing. she sang sooo baddd lol no offense (sister). then it was our freestyle. since my sister is a good dancer and i dance okayy i just moved a little while she went CRAZY! haha after the audition in the car my sister said i sang good but i sang better in the car and said i should of danced more cuz they would of picked me..?? idk or they would of thinked high of me. and my moms like y didnt u dance i was like cuz jenny (my sister) danced soo good and crazy! i looked at the judges while freestyling and the translator judge was looking at my sister. haha i was like good luck Jenny! =]] then i ate at a chinese restraunt i was soooo hungryyy haha and it was soo yummy! i guess it was a good experiance but i wanted it to get in seriously.. haha well if i dont get picked this time then i guess i'll try again when they come again! woo! =]]

Anyone #'s 11-20? tell me how i did! hehe i was #19! =]]

Guest swtchunsa

omgoshhhh

it was totally differnet looking than i thought it would be.

i thought the building would be bigger and all.

okay ANYWAY

so i got there at like 3;00. and my number was 27.

before i left i was gonna put on here whut ill be wearing

so we can say a hi to eachother but didnt have time to. lol

i introduced myself in korean saying 안녕하세요, 참가번호 27번 김지해라고 합니다.

잘 부탁드리겠습니다. and then i started singing.

i sang fighter by christina aguilera and then i got so caught up in the song

i didnt know the judged stopped me to tell me to sing some ballad song.

so i had to think of one

and i sang 기억상실 afterwards.

and then everybody had to dance lol

hmmm

tell me if u guys saw me there

i was wearing a black jacket that was kinda fobby looking

my hair was tied up

and wearing jeans, a shirt with like tiny owls on it lol

and a white scarf with dangley thingers on the bottom. lol

heres a pic

if u cant really imagine lol

Picture2787247.jpg

hope everyone did great!

Guest MiSs L.E

it was TOOOTTTALLLLLLLLLYYY NOT what i expected...

i seriously thought that we went up one by one and did it? but NO~ all 10 of us had to stand in a line and just DO it~ i was like.. the helll?! but yea....

#'s 1-10 all stood in between these taped boxes? kinda.. and yeah i introduced myself and did my acting thingie.. and yeah.... one word. HORRIBLE.

ha... i fergot one line... and i wasn't even THINKING[?] while doing it.... so i dont even know if i was saying it in satoori.. cuz i did a scene from the drama "really really like you" and eugene speaks in satoori... but ionno if i was saying it that way or normal language? like i seriously couldn't hear myself -_- it was just weird... cuz i wasnt nervous.. yet.. i wasnt thinking? hahaha ^^;;;; but when i finished the judges weren't looking at me instead they were writing something down on my paper... so wutever. ionno if thas good or not... and like.... i noticed when #2 - 10 went.. the camera woman was motioning for them to look into the camera... i wasn't looking at the camera at ALLLLL >.< so ionno if the lady motioned ME to look at the camera.. but if she did.... i obviously didnt... and that musta been bad? =T

and in a couple other threads i read that it seemed like they weren't recording some people or whatever? but nope... they were recording the whole time for us....

but yeah then my friend blaine was all "yeah.. they were looking at you while you were doing it~ and they were smiling at you~" but ionno... he could just be saying that yah know? cuz he's my friend -_- *shrugs* and afterwards they asked me one question like "were you speaking in satoori?" >.<;;;; yeahhhhh and i was like "yes ^^;;;" *sigh* i guess that means they couldn't tell i was speaking in it??? >.<

then 2-10 went.. and wow... never knew chicago had such talented people.... the girls were REALLY good... and of course #3 blaine.. he was HELLA good... when group #11-20 came into the room they were all like WOW cuz #3 was REALLLLY good.. and the judges even asked him a lotta questions and stuff.. and asked him how high he can sing.. and asked him to take off his glasses and stuff... yeah... and i think it was like #7??? ionno.. dont remember well.. but onlee one girl danced... and yeah.. she was so cute ^^ and was really good.. and yeah... #9 had a REALLLLLY amazing voice... loved it... and yeah thas all =x

and yeahhhhhhhhhhhh being #1 wasn't all that great >_________<

but heyyy.. at least the judges werent like mean or anything... they seemed pretty nice actually.... haha =x

lol~ i remember you!! you were really small~ ^_^ i liked your acting.. although i couldnt really hear what u were saying. :rolleyes:

I was #4; the one in red sweater and black pants.

dood, it was so much fun!!! xDDD

Guest babee012

^ HEYY! I think i saw u. i was number 19. hehhe i think u saw me also cuz i was sitting behind u in the waiting room cuz u were #1. i was wearing a like long sleeve sweater kinda thing and it was like whiteish and i had my hair down... lol i didnt get to see u cuz i came in when the guy was singing. he was good! hehe

were you the girl i kept staring at? =x =x =x

LOL! or maybe not -_- i kept staring at this one girl in your group cuz she looked so dang familiar.. ionno if was you... were you sitting like the way at the end? ^^;;; sorrie if that was you and i just kept staring you you.... and if thats not you.. then i dont think i remember you? ._. sorrie ^^;;

lol~ i remember you!! you were really small~ ^_^ i liked your acting.. although i couldnt really hear what u were saying. :rolleyes:

I was #4; the one in red sweater and black pants.

dood, it was so much fun!!! xDDD

realllllyy? darn... i shoulda asked if anyone was from soompi.. that completely didnt cross my mind >.<

but yeah... i AM really small -____-;;;;; ahaha... like for my age and everything >.<;; but yuhs... i ferget.. were you the one who danced? dont remember... or... what song did you sing? >.< ionno i think everyone in group did good except for #10 =x =x =x i dont mean to be mean.. but i think she was REALLY nervous? and she was shaking.. but everyone else did really good ^^

Guest ImSmiley

i was suppose to be there too but then this morning some stuf came up and i couldn't come anymore but at the last minute when my sister and my freinds were going to leave, i could've went too because everything was clear up but then i wasn't dress or prepare so i decided not to go anymore. i was going to sing coco lee's "A Love Before Time"

when group #11-20 came into the room they were all like WOW cuz #3 was REALLLLY good.. and the judges even asked him a lotta questions and stuff.. and asked him how high he can sing.. and asked him to take off his glasses and stuff... yeah... and i think it was like #7??? ionno.. dont remember well.. but onlee one girl danced... and yeah.. she was so cute ^^ and was really good.. and yeah... #9 had a REALLLLLY amazing voice... loved it... and yeah thas all =x

my sister was #13 and she liked how your freind sing, she told me he was really good. oh i think you saw her because on that picture you post of by the door with the DBSK posters, they were beside you guys because they were the second to arrive.

well my story.. i got there at 1 something and the line went fast. haha they were going upstairs so i followed and then i got an application and when i got it i asked the guys if i can get the foler and stuff and hes like no, after u fill out ur application u can. I felt soo dumbb. so when i finshed filling the form out i gave it back and asked if we can take it now. and hes like yea sure. and then they were like figuring something out and he finally gave me my number which i was #19. =]] and my sister was #20. so i was watching to music videos and stuff and my sister kept asking me stupid questions and stuff ( I guess she was nervous?) haha and then they called numbers 1-10. and then after like 1 or 2 or 3 mins they called 11-20 i was like woahh that was fast! while we were in line to go downstairs i asked a guy(one of the staff members) if i can get one of those posters in korean and hes like yea sure which one do u want? and i was like SUPER JUNIOR! and he got it for me and i was soo happy! hehe i was like thank u in korean. i got in and i saw people still auditioning. there was a guy and he was good at singing and the judges asked him alot of questions. and it was next,next,and next and then the people left and 11-20 had to come so then i was kinda nervous i guess. and people sung songs and there was this girl i forgot wt number but she sang timeless which i wanted to sing timeless but good thing she sang the english verision of it. hehe and then next person went and next person went and finally my turn.

Anyone #'s 11-20? tell me how i did! hehe i was #19! =]]

hey, that was my sister who sang the english version of timeless, she was #13. the judges asked her if she knew the korean and chinese verions of it and wanted her to sing it too but she didn't know it by memory so she didn't sing it. i was so mad at her i told her she should've told them she'll sing another korean song but she didn't. i called her and told her to bring me back a SUJU poster but then the guy told her that he just gave the last one to my friend so on there way out, she saw one pinned on the wall and just took it off. my niece also took a DBSK poster from the wall too. :P

^haha i was about to ask for a dbsk poster also but we had to go downstairs so i just go a suju one. can u ask ur sister how i sang? i was soo nervous. haha i think i turned red.. X[ babee012 i think ur talking about my sister shes kinda short and she was wearing like a drak green jacket thing with a brown shirt under and was #20? i was next to her though. haha idk i forgot how u looked. was ur name Hannah or was this other girl name hannah cuz the girl in front of me was wearing a hat but she sat at the end and shes like good luck Hannah or something unless it was this other girl.

Guest chynna02

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

how did u guys do? omg!

so anyway.

M Y S T O R Y <3

ok. so im #98 (the one with the pink tank top and with white sleeves XD and the one in pigtails XD)

and yeah i danced.

itz weird i wasnt scared at all.

but yeah XD

it was... uh..

okay. :mellow:

shud i be happy or sad? lol.

i messed up one step. psh <_<

but yeah i enjoyed myself. lol. and at first i thought i was the only filipino auditioning ^^;; good thing the guy in my school who's also filipino auditioned o____O i ddnt know ^^;;

so yeah.

i enjoyed myself so im good -_-

my CD ddnt play tho <_< so i was forced to dance to the song the judges provided ^^;;

good thing the song and my dance steps coordinated well *whew*

the last part for me was the best.

when we kinda showed off for the last time XD

but yeah i think i did okay ^^

how bout u?

p.s. oh yeah and they are gonna call u if made it. so yeah -____-

and i got a messed up suju poster. gah T_T

okie..here is my experience!!!:

(i was wearing a short sleeve green hoodie and jeans)

at first i wasnt nervous..but when i walked up the stairs..i saw so many people, so i was getting to be nervous. I asked the stafff there where can i sign in, he gave me 2 application,but i didnt know we need to filled out both, so i put one back. He called me back and gave me the other applciation , telling me i need to fill out both. SO i did and i gave it to him.He gave me my sticker number, which was #94. MY cousins and i waited by the stairs for a bit, when this girl #92 asked us, some question. I asked her what she was auditioning for, she told me she'll be singing and acting. Then we went to mcdonald get something to eat and went back to the place. WE sat there for a while and they called out #90-100. I stood up went to the front, they ordered us into numbers and went downstairs to a different room. WE sat down and waited for the group before us to finish performing. THey called my group to come up and stand in between the blue taped looking boxes. Like i said #92 was auditioning for singing and acting, her acting was great..it seems liek seh wasnt nervous at all..which was good!!!I introduced my self with the "hi my name is _____, my # is 94, ill be dancing". i was auditioning for dancing so i have to wait for everyone else to finish what they're doing then it's my turn to dance. It was nerve wrecking ,but i wasnt like super nervous. i danced to "ciara-get up" i sorta mess up at the last part, so i jsut dance to wateva(i hope it doesnt look bad). THen this other girl in my group was auditioning for dancing too, so after me, she went. Unfortunately her cd doesnt work, so the judge jsut put in wateva and let her danced to it. SHe did good..it's liek she already knew the routine to it. THen they made us all danced at the same time. the boombox was stuttering so we danced nd stopped. SOme of us dont even know what we were suppose to do. I jsut danced but the girl next to me was crazzzy...she popping her booty liek crazy. After that we went home.

Omgosh i hope i did ok, but since it's over and done with..cant really do much but wait!!!! :unsure:

TSk...GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

Guest babee012

babee012 i think ur talking about my sister shes kinda short and she was wearing like a drak green jacket thing with a brown shirt under and was #20? i was next to her though. haha idk i forgot how u looked. was ur name Hannah or was this other girl name hannah cuz the girl in front of me was wearing a hat but she sat at the end and shes like good luck Hannah or something unless it was this other girl.

oohh i think it WAS... and nope.... i'm not hannah.. haha.. it was some other girl.... i was the first girl =P green army type pants and black sweater.. er... yeah... it prolly WAS your sister ^^;

Guest maly&ahpulee

Hi!! I was #9! I totally made a fool of myself when it came to freestyling. Oh goodness. Everyone did good in my group. I'm just glad I got over with it and was brave enough to be in the first group.

Hi, #1 and #4. You guys did a good job. I wonder if there are any other people in our group who go on soompi.

=)

----------

I got there extra early. I was tired though cause it was like a ten minute ride or so to get there. Omg. Anywho, there were two judges, one camerawoman, and one photographer. They were all super nice.

I sang my first song but forgot the darn lyrics. Super embarrassing, but yeah. Then I sang another song for them. Overall, I think I did alright. Except for the dancing, of coruse. ARGH~

But I'm so relieved that I don't have to worry about the audition anymore. My voice can get a break. LOL. Good luck guys. I hope they call a lot of us back! =)

Guest chynna02

THen this other girl in my group was auditioning for dancing too, so after me, she went. Unfortunately her cd doesnt work, so the judge jsut put in wateva and let her danced to it. SHe did good..it's liek she already knew the routine to it.

omg that was me *gasp*

i remember yah ^^ u danced first right? before me? u were good man ^^

i ddnt do so good i guess. i messed up one step. so yeah psh <_<

i hope both of us will make it ^^

Guest gigglicious

I AM SOO MAD! My ride bailed on me at the last minute!!! Yea, yea I cried my eyes out but I ended up just singing my heart out and recording stuff for soundclick. Gosh, I wish I was there with you guys! Tell us when someone gets a callback.=D And when YG comes for theirs, I hope it's closer to me...even though, i know it's EVEN harder to get in..

Archived