[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

It's not melo drama if you didn't cry while you watch it, but this drama is really drain my
tears. I still cried a lot even when I re watched for 2 times, and even the beautiful scenary
or sinemathograpy can't hold my tears from fallen. I cried at most episode of this drama,
but Below is the most breaking hearts cenes for me. Again, what is yours
?

1. Confession Of Love ( I cried river of tears for these scene. JIS acting was super )
OSHSdrunk.png

2. I Just want to be with you....Its was wrong, but still i cried along with them, and want
    them to be together

eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e

3. I hold my breath but I couldn't hold my tears from the moment Oh Soo enter OY's room
   after he back from hospital when MC's sister said told him to give up OY surgery

4. Things happen for some reason. This is axactly what make lovers broken heart when
    the love is not around. Missing the smell, the voice, the moment and everything... its
    just like killing your self  slowly. SHK is being helped by the broken relationship with
    HB. She cried so naturally yet still looked beautiful:) I cried a long with her by imagining
    how hurt she must be all this time even she pretend to be strong

fantasy.png
OYalone.png

5. I love JIS acting in Frozen flower and Dirty Carnival, but he couldn't reach my heart yet
    to be his fan. Until this drama, until this scene. Because of this scene, I thought I would
    just approve him as SHK's man.  Ah...he surely know how to cry well :(( to make the world
    love him, ESPECIALLY ME :(
that-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sung-be

6. Dying scenes. Its simply me who doesn't like sad ending. Especially for good and
    beautiful person like them... I just want them to be happy. Why can't they keep a life
    and happy?   And so I keep crying :((
:(( :((
OYsuicide.png
w1652.jpg

7. Even its only drama, I never able to watch and think at the same time not to carried away
    cos its only drama. I always give in, IN order to enjoy the story. So I just angry, smile, happy
    and cry as the story bring me. I don'y like what Oh Soo did to take an easy way to safe  him
    self by using OY, but I forgive OS in this scene. And I just find  the most wise reason to forgive
    and understand him

8. Its Romantic and sad scene. The stronger love try to save the weak one. The opposite
    character that make this couple lovable
. I want someone like OS for Song Hye Kyo :((

9. The crying Oh Soo's story scene. I used to doubt JIS manly for his skill of crying hehehe
    (sorry....)    just kidding
:D
song-hye-gyo-that-winter-the-wind-blows-
10. Now it’s really over between us huh?
ep13kiss.mp4_000042675.jpg
18947001.jpg
?ui=2&ik=15a782e01d&view=att&th=13e4602e

Guest Jade1430292491

Getting over from the "dating issue" which pissed me off and had  me posted a bit rude comments in O2 thread.My apologies for my actions but i am just pouring my heart out since i'm watching this drama alone so nobody could relate about how devastated i am...Please think of it as fight-flight response..hehe

SO moving on....with a clearer mind this time,i  have come to a realization that i should not jeopardize my enthuasism in TWTWB.Things happen for a reason,it's better that the news is out in the open as early as now .So by the time it would be aired here in PH,at least the viewers are well aware and they can focus on the drama and will not be diverted by any "dating bombs" anymore..

Forgive me for my egocentricity here as i tend to perceive the situation as an advantage for the future broadcast of TWTWB in my country but i had  also suffered from that issue and learned from it.

Ergo,from this day on,i have decided to be a TWTWB die-hard fan against all odds!!!

I am giving my "unconditional positive regard" to  both JIS and SHK.Be happy always..

I must admit that i had stop rewatching this drama for two days ,can't stand to watched all the sweet scenes because i felt jealous for Oh Young..Hehehe *stupid jealous heart* sigh

But i have come to my senses this morning,thanks to the rational and faithful TWTWB fans who remained cool,your positive views motivates my dying desire to rewatch TWTWB..I am not worthy to be called a die-hard TWTWB fan but i insist and self-proclaim that i am a TWTWB fan from now and forever.

Guest crazywindblower

i am an O2 shipper, but we cant do anything if they choose to be with someone else in real life..we have to accept that fact! it will be hard, but we can move on eventually..

and i think there is nothing wrong in shipping OTP's, it s anyone's decision and choice, if that makes people happy..if they want to rant or not about their shipping let them be, its their choice or opinion..

lets just forget the jis and kmh dating thing..lets give them a break..we cannot do anything if jis fell in love with her..its his life! its his decision,let him love if he wants to..lets just leave them both alone..

this is all dispatch's fault for releasing those pics too early! :D too sad that this revelation i think will have a bad effect on the promotion of twtwb, i dont think we'll see any shk and jis together in a promotion event.. :( oh well, events just happened in a very not so good timing.. :(

but still, twtwb will be the top k-drama for me that i have watched! love the character of oy and os and there love story.. :) :x lets all make peace and love not war! :D :x >:D< :)

Guest charmingtail

Sometimes we put our flavourite OTP under microscope and look at them so closely, reading in between lines and analysing them. Yet  to people who dont really "care", we judge them base on just 1 photo. I dont really know KMH well, but she is his gf and a friend of SHG. I mean even if she clubs or smokes, I think she must  have something very nice about her thats why she is a friend to both SHG and JIS?
I can understand disappointment but not anger. I cant understand any "anger" towards JIS. Watching the TWTWB Bts, I am simply so touched by his gentlemanliness towards SHG. The way he rushed to always help her to get up on her feet etc. JIS is not just nice to SHG, he is also very nice towards Song Joong Ki during the filming of the movie "a frozen flower". If I remembered correctly the account by the director of a frozen flower, he said that just before filming one particular scene, JIS ran all the way to SJK and asked him whether he would see the camera at his position, bec if JK couldn't see the camera, he would be out of view. JIS tried to make sure JK had all the screen time he would have. SJK was just a nobody at that time. Thats why JIS becomes one of JK's fave sunbaenim. JIS is not just nice or good to SHG only.
Being such a good actor and a good person, JIS deserves fans' support during his difficult times and his love one deserves our respect too.  I think we are in no position to question his choice especially if we dont even know KMH. Even if KMH is jealous or insecure or watever, she is his gf, he will deal with it. As his gf, she has every right to be jealous, possessive or feel insecure etc. Love is hard for an actor. Its not JIS's fault that his relationship is exposed, he must be feeling very apologetic towards SHG and TWTWB crews now. And he and SHG already said very clearly they dont have feelings for each other, its our choice to be shippers and tried to analyze them. 
Also, even though they said, they started dating only 4 months ago, but they have known each other for 10 years? Moreover, they may not even be "truthful" abt the "4mths"; maybe they actually dated for a longer period.  Its hard for actors to be totally truthful on their romance, isn't it. And really everyone is acting on dramas, its just very good acting. I always think its important for actors to differentiate reel and real love.
its natural to feel disappointment when our otp dont work out the way we hope for. Even if we cant support JIS and his GF, just remain neutral. 
I quoted SJK's comment since I know him betterI definitely wont publicize my love, definitely will date in secret. If my love life is publicize, I can bear with it but it will be very hard on my GF, I dont like my woman to feel tired...should be very tired when everyone is talking abt us.Q what is love? A: for people in love...isn't love every thing?
Negatives comments on KMH will hurt JIS, no man like to see their love ones get hurt, so I will respect KMH for JIS's sake because he and SHG had given us such a good drama. Its the only drama I watch after Nice guy.
Everyone fighting! and group hug. This too shall pass =)

mamie

said:

It's not melo drama if you didn't cry while you watch it, but this drama is really drain my
tears. I still cried a lot even when I re watched for 2 times, and even the beautiful scenary
or sinemathograpy can't hold my tears from fallen. I cried at most episode of this drama,
but Below is the most breaking hearts cenes for me. Again, what is yours

?

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

In Sung Ah... ummm....... I just wanna say... umm............... Despite of everything, you're still a top A List Actor in my heart!! Because no one can deny how ridiculous awesome your acting skills are.. :) And for you my dear beloved friends around the world, i requested this song for you from kim c radio.. Just imagine JIS sings his heart out for you , hope you like it :)

PS: Kim C - 'though you did something nice to me, it doesn't mean we are in good terms relationship :-L

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Super Junior’s Shindong and INFINITE’s Sunggyu parody ‘Wind Blows in Winter’20130425_highsociety_parody1-600x336.jpg

During the recent filming of JTBC‘s ‘High Society‘, Super Junior‘s Shindong paired up with comedianShin Bong Sun and INFINITE‘s Sunggyu with Jo Hye Ryun to parody a scene from the recent drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘.

The stars parodied the romantic cotton candy kiss scene, acting like real couples. Apparently, the two comedians made those around them erupt into laughter with their attempts to mimic actress Song Hye Gyo.

Check out the parody on week’s episode of ‘High Society’ on April 27th at 7:35PM KST!

20130425_highsociety_parody2-600x336.jpg

cr allkpop

I will keep buying cotton candy till the day when someone share it with me .. will it be tomorrow or after tomorrow !! 
>> I am waiting !!cotton-candy-girl-just-wanna-have-fun-pi

candy-candy-floss-cotton-candy-cottoncan

preparing them .. 
candy-cotton-candy-floss-fluffy-pink-Fav 

candy-cotton-candy-love-pink-Favim.com-5

and waiting for you ..
tumblr_m850vrkYKu1r6f8ac.gif

cotton-candy-girl-photography-pink-Favim

Because ! cotton-candy-cute-girls-love-text-Favim.

So do not be late ,, cuz u know I will be ... 
waiting.gif

but promise to come soon ,, while I am still A Cotton Candy !!
h66B9A21D

and let me share it with you .. 
beautiful-beauty-candy-cotton-candy-cute

and my children ,, 
4th-july-baby-cotton-candy-cute-Favim.co