[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

seriously the fiancee is acting like he is soon the be, hate him now,
I just watch again but with subs this time, I dont know why came to my mid when OS having flashback when talking to HS when his mom visit him at the school and gave him money, its somehow look like the secretary Wang, they forehead are the same, 

I´m really so happy with all the good responses this drama is getting, lol I feel emotional just reading them and listening to the OST by Yesung. I bet I´m just really happy for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo cause this is their comeback drama after so long, and I can totally see that they poured everything in for this drama. I´m just so happy that the viewers can see this and are looking at this drama favorably :)

Guest meaghanp

opening scene very touching...after he pulls her back from the train he says something like the person who wants to live is me and the person who wants to die is her.

Oh btw, for people who haven´t read the netizens reply on TWTWB articles you can read them translated here:
http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.no/2013/02/tv-spoilers-that-winter.html#comment-form

They´re all positive and even in IRIS2 articles people said they would rather watch TWTWB.
I can see that SHK and JIS return is creating a lot og buzz right now :D

Guest meaghanp

The man I meet a year ago perhaps is he you? Then she says something that a person who cant see is a nice person no and that she thinks he may have another reason.

So he puts his arms on her so she can feel the scar. And says something about her needing to trust someone. 

After he puts on the necklace she also asked if he remember the promise. 

OY is doubting the real OS
so he tried to pull up his sleeve where he has the scar and hold OY's shoulder to be able OY's hold his hand or touch the scar.
OS put the bracelet on her. OY said something
the fiancee is trying to do some investigation about OS, he ask the maid to give something for him
JS and OS saw it and heard it, OS called HS